Sign in to follow this  
cyclone24

Deaf grocery store worker punched...

http://www.wyff4.com/article/deaf-worker-at-grocery-store-punched-by-woman-she-didn-t-hear-asking-for-help/20059966

I go both ways on this. First of all its at a Publix which Surprise surprise right? But come on these stores have to stop hiring every freak that has a disability just to look accommodating or cool.

What am I supposed to do if I go into the store need help? I need to learn sign language? What's next... I need to grab a pin and some paper and knock out some Braille for the blind guy to help me out?

http://www.wyff4.com/article/deaf-worker-at-grocery-store-punched-by-woman-she-didn-t-hear-asking-for-help/20059966

I go both ways on this. First of all its at a Publix which Surprise surprise right? But come on these stores have to stop hiring every freak that has a disability just to look accommodating or cool.

What am I supposed to do if I go into the store need help? I need to learn sign language? What's next... I need to grab a pin and some paper and knock out some Braille for the blind guy to help me out?

Why are you trying top pop their balloon?

Headline makes it sound like a classic black guy playing the knockout game. In reality she was just barely tapped by an irate customer, not cold cocked in the face like it sounds. She deserved an ass whopping for sure and if I’m that deaf chick I’m laying her out like it was prom night, but this wasn’t a huge deal.

Let's see what we know. A deaf girl thinks she got punched from the back, can't identify the perp even though she helped the customer find the item, and the video shows nothing. All we know for sure is that there is plenty of outrage. 2018 America.

I hadn't heard a thing about this.

Lets say you're the deaf girl. What do you do in this situation? Get the manager and call the cops?

I dont get the its at a Publix surprise surprise right? Line. Are they sh!tty where youre from or something?

I dont get the its at a Publix surprise surprise right? Line. Are they sh!tty where youre from or something?

Actually you know what full disclosure I was incorrect. I was thinking of a different grocery chain. We don't even have a Publix here.

I'm sure it's fine. The only thing I remember a Publix is isn't that the store that Jameis Winston stole crab legs?

Any race on the perp/victim? I can't properly judge without all the pertinent facts.

Actually you know what full disclosure I was incorrect. I was thinking of a different grocery chain. We don't even have a Publix here.

I'm sure it's fine. The only thing I remember a Publix is isn't that the store that Jameis Winston stole crab legs?

Its the main grocery store in Florida. Ran Albertsons and every other grocery store out of business around here except Walmart. They are super nice and the deli food is delicious. If you havent tried a Pub Sub stop and grab one. And they are picky about who they hire, so I was confused.

Its the main grocery store in Florida. Ran Albertsons and every other grocery store out of business around here except Walmart. They are super nice and the deli food is delicious. If you havent tried a Pub Sub stop and grab one. And they are picky about who they hire, so I was confused.

I shall better brush up on my Floridian grocery store chains. :)

• Like 1