Sign in to follow this  
jeffkomlo

early FU thread

Ekeler. Was psyched when I woke up at 6 and saw that Gordon was out. Finally gets his chance! That did not go as I had hoped. Fock!

K. Allen has yet another average game, putting up WR3/4 numbers

:thumbsup: Additional FU to Vrabel. Way to Fock up a chance for extra points for everyone involved in this miserable game.

FU Mike Williams. Score every week til I start him then he has 2 points every week then I sit him and he gets a long TD.

FU Dion Lewis for finally doing something once I benched you.

FU to Chris Thompson for being such a fragile pusscake. Now I'm forced to start Ito Smith. lol

And fock myself for continuing to buy the Josh Gordon 'blowup week!' hype. Go back to selling cars and being a fock up Josh

• Like 1

Early one to Njoku, he just looks like a guy that was built to disappoint.

And to whoever calls plays for Cleveland-everybody TB has played this year has smoked'em on offense, but this simpleton is making them look like Monsters of the Midway-"Chubb up the middle, throw it to Landry, Chubb up the middle"...…….they have a mismatch that everyone they've played has exploited-TB can't cover TE's. But Landry has only 3 TGT's a game since Mayfield took over so they have to kiss his @$$ today it looks like. Oh well, Browns punter will have a sore leg tomorrow...……………………….

FU to whoever the goon for Chicago was that destroyed Sony Michel, and possibly my season

FU to Cordarelle Patterson. First you fumble a kickoff, then you run one back. Basically screwing the Pats out of 2 possessions. Thanks a lot scrub

FU to Christian McCaffrey. Remember when you used to actually catch passes? I do, barely. It was good times though.

FU Eric Ebron. I thought you had a TD, but alas it was Eric Swoone (whoever the fock that is).

• Like 1

FU Detroit brain trust. The must've spent the bye week trying to figure out the best way to decoy Galloday.

Taylor Gabriel? Or is this all on Trubisky

M.I.A thought they were going to use Cohen more, dropped Stills for Gabriel and Stills scores

Fu Baker Mayfield with your self assured smirk. Every other QB has at least 300+ against TB and you can't even throw a 10 yard pass you smurf ass troll

Fu Baker Mayfield with your self assured smirk. Every other QB has at least 300+ against TB and you can't even throw a 10 yard pass you smurf ass troll

Can we say "one game wonder"?

FU Bortles and your fumbles. Setting up Houston for easy scores. Jax shoulda traded for a QB.

Njoku rhymes with FU. Coincidence?

:pointstosky: The FU thread reverse jinx. 60% of the time it works every time!

• Like 2

Early one to Njoku, he just looks like a guy that was built to disappoint.

Njoku rhymes with FU. Coincidence?

Mayfield....Can we say "one game wonder"?

Keep em coming boys.....

Gotta be Dallas Goedert, no?

Ertz unstoppable with 124 yards, but vultured TD pass....

1st and goal at the 1, Howard TD...

...except the idiot Bears ran an illegal formation. For a 1 yard run.

One more for Melvin Gordon for forcing me to start Clement...and the every week FU to the Miami coaching staff for making it impossible for me to trust Drake, wasting that long TD on my bench.

Guys in my lineups:

CMac

Josh Gordon

Eric Ebron

Buck Allen

Guys on my bench:

Dion Lewis

Kenyan Drake

TY Hilton

Greg Kittle

I believe this will be my last year of fantasy football. Fock this

Burton on my bench so of course the Madden tourney coach that runs the bears decides that this is the week to unleash him.