Sign in to follow this  
huskyhater75

north carolina-good ol' Uncle Tom ncaa NEVER disappoints

NCAA Uncle Tom-in' ANOTHER east coast school...........they had classes going on UNC campus for dummies (ALOT of players attending) and Uncle Tom NCAA says they believe UNC didn't know anything about it...............remember WAY back on the west coast when east coast biased NCAA busted USC for Reggie Bush's parents getting free rent from somewhere/somebody on an apartment 150 miles from their campus-and busting them BIG time? WTF is THAT all about? NCAA investigators should be put to death for all the east coast (remember cam newton's daddy shopping him around) bias they show. And if anybody opposes this because it's not fantasy, well that proves you're from east coast and living in your overrated fantasy world..............GTH.

The NCAA is a criminal institution. Like FIFA and the Olympic committee.

UNC should've gotten the ultimate death penalty.

• Like 1

Why is this issue described as an Uncle Tom issue?

Also, every school has BS classes. Duke has "History of ACC Basketball". Lesser schools have similar worthless classes.

Ah yes, my point! Duke? Isn't that an east coast school too? The NCAA is IN LOVE with ANYTHING on the east coast and hates it when west coast schools do good-hence the ass-kick ruling they did to USC. And then letting unc off scot-free................HUH?

Hell yes witch hunt! Proves NCAA has a witch hunt out for Pac 12/west coast teams, Uncle Tomin' east coast schools and busting west coast schools BIG time for minor (compared to sec/east coast shopping players, dummy classes) infractions. The ONLY reason why sec/east coast schools get rated so high is NCAA's love for them because more inbreds live on east coast and will watch ESPN because ESPN show's sec crap out here on west coast-EFF THAT-I don't give a $hit about them, who do they play OOC? NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hell yes witch hunt! Proves NCAA has a witch hunt out for Pac 12/west coast teams, Uncle Tomin' east coast schools and busting west coast schools BIG time for minor (compared to sec/east coast shopping players, dummy classes) infractions. The ONLY reason why sec/east coast schools get rated so high is NCAA's love for them because more inbreds live on east coast and will watch ESPN because ESPN show's sec crap out here on west coast-EFF THAT-I don't give a $hit about them, who do they play OOC? NOBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont think you know what the uncle tom reference means. Inconceivable!

Are you crazy dude?

I dont think you know what the uncle tom reference means. Inconceivable!

Are you crazy dude?

In this case it means taking care of your own-east coast hick to east coast hick. No I'm not crazy, I just know over rated when I see it, and west coast fans are sick and tired of seeing 7-8 sec teams rated in top 20 every year so they can be padded to protect their jayvee OOC schedule-and then this BS, they (along with acc teams) get away with murder and NCAA (Uncle Tommy) let's then get away with it , while PAC 12 teams get busted for NOTHING!

Quit whining because your west coast schools suck

If college sports were mainly the PAC 10 or 12 or whatever, it would be dead

The East Coast gets tired of carrying your sorry schools

In this case it means taking care of your own-east coast hick to east coast hick. No I'm not crazy, I just know over rated when I see it, and west coast fans are sick and tired of seeing 7-8 sec teams rated in top 20 every year so they can be padded to protect their jayvee OOC schedule-and then this BS, they (along with acc teams) get away with murder and NCAA (Uncle Tommy) let's then get away with it , while PAC 12 teams get busted for NOTHING!

That's not what the term Uncle Tom means.

I do agree that the NCAA is a criminal organization that exploits the talents of young athletes for a measly scholarship while coaches and athletic departments rake in millions. Believe me, I know what the value of an education is, especially at a place like Duke, but those players generate millions in revenue for everyone but themselves while they risk injury and permanent disability for a scholarship. A degree won't be worth much if you suffer from CTE by age 40.

Tangent over.

NCAA Uncle Tom-in' ANOTHER east coast school...........they had classes going on UNC campus for dummies (ALOT of players attending) and Uncle Tom NCAA says they believe UNC didn't know anything about it...............remember WAY back on the west coast when east coast biased NCAA busted USC for Reggie Bush's parents getting free rent from somewhere/somebody on an apartment 150 miles from their campus-and busting them BIG time? WTF is THAT all about? NCAA investigators should be put to death for all the east coast (remember cam newton's daddy shopping him around) bias they show. And if anybody opposes this because it's not fantasy, well that proves you're from east coast and living in your overrated fantasy world..............GTH.

Get the fock out of here.....Now!

He himself is husky, and he's a hater, or he hates the Huskies?

:shocking: I read it five times and still don't know what OP is trying to say.

fixed it for ya

You hate the Raiders, and you're getting revenge? Or you're taking revenge on those who hate the Raiders? :dunno:

You hate the Raiders, and you're getting revenge? Or you're taking revenge on those who hate the Raiders? :dunno:

Yes

I was originally raiderhater on the board and I could not get my account reset about 15 years ago. So I am RaiderHater's revenge

Yes

I was originally raiderhater on the board and I could not get my account reset about 15 years ago. So I am RaiderHater's revenge

I was just yankin' your crank. I've seen you explain that a thousand times on teh bored. :doublethumbsup: