Sign in to follow this  
TheNewGirl

Re-Opening Investigation into Emails?

last night I was Givefourorgasms Rex. Off night for me. Normally it's at least five.

But look at the bright side, you and hardcore both had 30 posts last night. Woohoo. Friday night party. Rofl

Did you go to your friends Chilis? Did you get the baby back ribs? I want my baby back baby back baby back.

Did you go to your friends Chilis? Did you get the baby back ribs? I want my baby back baby back baby back.

did you have your baby on her back for 3 minutes for some awesome missionary again? I bet that was awesome for her. Once more. LOL

did you have your baby on her back for 3 minutes for some awesome missionary again? I bet that was awesome for her. Once more. LOL

No. Just another night as a happy family. Have a BBQ/Grad party today and then take the kids to the knights of Columbus carnival. Was supposed to go last night but it rained. Life is good

last night I was Givefourorgasms Rex. Off night for me. Normally it's at least five.

But look at the bright side, you and hardcore both had 30 posts last night. Woohoo. Friday night party. Rofl

Working mids.

Congrats on the 4 score. :cheers:

No. Just another night as a happy family. Have a BBQ/Grad party today and then take the kids to the knights of Columbus carnival. Was supposed to go last night but it rained. Life is good

I hope your wife and kids have a nice time but I hope you step in a puddle and have a wet sock all night.

Another prominent Democrat has come forward to voice concerns about allegations ex-Attorney General Loretta Lynch may have sought to keep a lid on last year’s Hillary Clintons email probe, with California Rep. Adam Schiff saying he’s “queasy” at the thought.

Schiff, the top Democrat on the House intelligence committee, aired his concerns in an interview Sunday and said he wants to hear from Lynch personally.

“I'd like to hear what Loretta Lynch's explanation for that is, either by having her come to the Hill or by having her speak publicly,” he said.

The call significantly ups the pressure on Lynch, as the push to scrutinize her conduct in last year’s Clinton email investigation becomes more bipartisan.

Former FBI Director James Comey reportedly told members of Congress that he had a “frosty” exchange with former Attorney General Loretta Lynch last year when he discussed her possible interference in the FBI’s investigation into Hillary Clinton’s private email server.

Circa reported that in a closed session following Comey’s testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee last Thursday, the fired FBI director told lawmakers he confronted Lynch over a sensitive document reportedly suggesting she had agreed to stop any Clinton prosecution.

During the closed-door conversation, Comey reportedly told lawmakers Lynch looked at the document and then looked up with a “steely silence” -- and directed Comey to leave her office.

In the open session before the Intelligence Committee, Comey said that Lynch directed him to describe the Clinton email probe as a “matter” and not an “investigation.” Comey also said that the directive, combined with Lynch’s unusual Arizona tarmac meeting with former President Bill Clinton, led him to make his independent announcement regarding the Clinton email probe last July.

Comey testified that the tarmac meeting was a “deciding factor” in his decision to act alone to update the public on the Clinton email probe—and protect the bureau’s reputation.

“There were other things, significant items,” he added, citing how “the Attorney General directed me not to call it an investigation and call it a matter—which confused me.”

“That was one of the bricks in the load that I needed to step away from the department,” Comey said, later adding he was concerned Lynch was trying to align the DOJ’s comments with the way the campaign was talking about the probe. “That gave me a queasy feeling,” he said.

On Wednesday, Chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee Chuck Grassley, R-Iowa, sent a letter to committee Ranking Member Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif., and said the committee will pursue investigations into any efforts to influence FBI investigations.

Investigate her...go ahead.

Seems like Comey's investigation went on despite what she did...lock her up too.

Investigate her...go ahead.

Seems like Comey's investigation went on despite what she did...lock her up too.

Obama, Susan Rice, Brennan, Comey, Hillary, etc.....fock we better build more prisons instead of a wall.

Obama, Susan Rice, Brennan, Comey, Hillary, etc.....fock we better build more prisons instead of a wall.

Obama...:lol: you're dumb enough to believe that.

Obama...:lol: you're dumb enough to believe that.

:lol:

And you're dumb enough to think the others are going to prison? So you must believe they acted criminally.

It was a troll FFS.

:lol:

And you're dumb enough to think the others are going to prison? So you must believe they acted criminally.

It was a troll FFS.

Your whole existence must be a troll.

And I'm quite sure some will go to jail.

You're whole existence must be a troll.

Humorless blob of flesh.

Your whole existence must be a troll.

So we went from "You guys are nothing but idiot conspiracy guys with no proof" to "I'm sure someone is going to jail".

Just say "Sorry I doubted you guys" and back away slowly.

So we went from "You guys are nothing but idiot conspiracy guys with no proof" to "I'm sure someone is going to jail".

Just say "Sorry I doubted you guys" and back away slowly.

What the Fock are you talking about?