Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Kamara? I have 6th pick in 1pt ppr

Is he the guy at this spot otherwise I'll have my pick of Barkley, obj, Hopkins, and Julio as well as fournette and hunt in the 2nd as it's a 10 team league redraft. So I could be looking at:

Kamara/Julio

Kamara/hunt

Kamara/obj

If the other 3 WRs are gone it'd look like:

Kamara/hunt/fournette or cook if I went 2 rb or

Kamara/Adams,Evans,or TY if I picked a wr I the second

This scenario if I went wr at 6th overall

Hopkins/hunt or fournette or cooK

Something along these combos. Something happens every year at the turn that allows a guy to get back to me so I'm sure it'll happen again. Love to hear thoughts or strategies.

Hunt is my pick.

I don’t see how he would make it into the second round in a ten team league.

Wow what is his value on some of these ADP boards?

I would absolutely take Kamara at 6 in PPR if Gurley, Bell, Johnson, Elliott and AB are gone. I see Kamara as a safe high ceiling - high floor kind of guy in that offense. And Ingram's suspension sweetens the deal.

In the 2nd round I would expect to be choosing from WRs like Evans, Allen, Adams and Green and RBs like Fournette, Cook and McCaffrey.

You can make an argument for any of those guys but in this scenario I like Adams. His upside is considerable with a healthy Rodgers and no Jordy. He should see a high volume of targets in a high powered offense with the best QB in the league.

Would also go Kamara, his Team is more stable than Barkley or Hunt with the change to Mahomes. 2nd round think your best case is one of Fournette, Cook, or Julio being there.

Nope I would go with Hunt.

Most boards I see have kamara there at 6 just wondered if the value is there. I'm also thinking maybe Barkley too just that he may get more overall volume rushing and receiving.

Kamara, although don't expect him to repeat last year. I love his play and the system but last year was crazy. He has a high floor so pretty safe pick. I do like Hunt this year, but KC has many other weapons. If Mahomes struggles, they may run even more. I like Hunt in the 8-10 range. I'd take Adams over any WR not named Brown or Hopkins this year.

Hunt or Kamra would be who I would take in PPR

Then take Fournette in the 2nd

Kamara, although don't expect him to repeat last year. I love his play and the system but last year was crazy. He has a high floor so pretty safe pick. I do like Hunt this year, but KC has many other weapons. If Mahomes struggles, they may run even more. I like Hunt in the 8-10 range. I'd take Adams over any WR not named Brown or Hopkins this year.

I think Adams can have a very good season also.

I expecally like him in a non ppr league.

I do love Hunt but Alex Smith had an mvp year passing getting him into favorable situations. Mahomes could be ok or bad. Also Ware isnt chopped liver, Reid loves taking guys out of the game for no reason. Kamara was a top 3 RB and didnt even come on til after AP got traded. Hes a ppr machine and has serious talent and no concerns about a new offense.

For me Hunt is dependent on the big play. I feel his performance will be too inconsistent. I think Adams looks interesting but I would be happy with Kamara.