Sign in to follow this  
edjr

The most far fetched, ridiculous, unrealistic, unplausible movie?

An Inconvenient Truth

Schindler's List

Mark me down as one of those people who had a hard time believing the Holocaust ever really happened.

Then, I spent a summer with a Jewish family.

Now I can't believe the Holocaust happened

Only once.

Mark me down as one of those people who had a hard time believing the Holocaust ever really happened.

Then, I spent a summer with a Jewish family.

Now I can't believe the Holocaust happened

Only once.

I know youre kidding.

The people that dont believe the holocaust happened baffle me. What an elaborate conspiracy that would have to have been.

Roosevelt, Churchill, and Stalin all decide to make this sh!t up. So they kidnap a bunch of people, starve em damn near to death, tattoo numbers on em, somehow build camps in the German and polish hinterland, put sh!tloads of dead bodies in mass graves (that part probably would have been easy, at that time) and then have their soldiers discover them conveniently.

I mean, what is the real argument that it didnt happen. Theres pictures. Pre photo shop. Many many soldiers saw the camps. Germans have admitted they participated.

I dont get it.

It's the same thing as Evolution;

People say the chimps morphed into humans.

Then why are there still chimps?

If there was this great genocide - and we know how meticulous the Germans are -

Why are there still Jews?

Schindler Missed?

The rest of them were all in Boca?

It's the same thing as Evolution;

People say the chimps morphed into humans.

Then why are there still chimps?

If there was this great genocide - and we know how meticulous the Germans are -

Why are there still Jews?

Schindler Missed?

The rest of them were all in Boca?

All that stuff fascinates me. The level of evil required to do kind of things that were done. Ive read dozens of books on the various genocides.

Auchwitz is high on my travel bucket list. I hear it is 100% guaranteed to make you cry. The mountain of childrens shoes. The mountain of human hair (they used it as insulation between the two hulls for U boats.) etc.

I also want to go to Cambodia. And more than Ankor Wat (Ive seen dozens of temple complexes at this point) I want to see the killing fields. The Khmer Rouge was focked up man. They didnt want to waste ammo shooting people. So they would kill the adults by hitting them with sledgehammers in the back of the head. There is a tree where they used to bash babies up against it to kill them.

They say at the main site, you can still easily find shards of bone all over the place. One of the little travel collections I have going is rocks. Piece of lava from a volcano in Indonesia. Piece of brick from the ruins of Ayuttaya in Thailand. Things like that. That would be a hell of an addition.

You know something thats always bugged me about Star Wars?

The star fighters. Thats not how things would move in space. The turning and whatnot. Its a vacuum. You would need boosters on all sides to maneuver. The wings and fins and all wouldnt do sh!t. Its not pushing against anything.

Also, there would be no sound. Also, they should have better weapons than we do. Instead, the lasers move slow enough to see them and they usually miss. We have guided missles. They should never miss unless the target ship makes them miss somehow.

I'm ok with the movement. They could have some technology to cause that.

The thing that bothered me about Episodes 1-3 other than the fact that they sucked was that the technology looked more advanced than Episodes 4-6, which took place a generation later.

didn't see it.

I am assuming with Wahlburger in it, it's pretty far fetched

Walburg's character didn't even exist.

In Jaws: The Revenge, I believe the shark followed someone to a different part of the world even though they went on a plane.

Sharks can fly too

Pursuit of Happyness

an ambitious single parent homeless black man

:lol: :lol: :lol: yeah, right.

Commando never seemed all that realistic to me.....In that Bennett, having served with Matrix, would have clearly known not to mess with him. Totally implausible strategy.

Commando never seemed all that realistic to me.....In that Bennett, having served with Matrix, would have clearly known not to mess with him. Totally implausible strategy.

I had trouble believing that a guy with Bennetts neatly trimmed moustache and mesh vest was not a flaming homersexual.

I had trouble believing that a guy with Bennetts neatly trimmed moustache and mesh vest was not a flaming homersexual.

drobeski's favorite character

Jim Carrey's The Mask movie or Men in Black.

He was the same guy who played the character at the Blue Oyster Bar in the Police Academy movies.