mobb_deep

2018 DNDL Postseason

1: Kat Fancy

2: Paranoid Androids

3: Die Nasty El Padrino

4: The Mighty Sweatermeats

5: Putins Bitches

6: The Fleecing Neckbears

So me and the B!tches.... here we go... I also think our playoff bracket is way harder. :/

It reseeds after the first round. If 6 beats 3 and you beat Putins, you would play me week 15, not KatFancy. HTH.

It reseeds after the first round. If 6 beats 3 and you beat Putins, you would play me week 15, not KatFancy. HTH.

I did not know that... it's okay though. I pretty much sh!t the bed every playoff year. You guys will all be okay playing me.

I did not know that... it's okay though. I pretty much sh!t the bed every playoff year. You guys will all be okay playing me.

we know

• Like 1

Meh. I'm in the same boat.

Made the playoffs every single year, sans 1. Finished 2nd once, 3rd 3/4 times. Never won.

Unless things continue to fall perfect, I can't see this team winning it all.

Best of luck gents.

• Like 1

Thus begins the battle the nation has been basing their weekly schedule around: Die Nasty El Padrino vs Opponent 1.

Opponent 1 almost made a nerve related mistake, in that they were going to start a Titans Wide Receiver AND the Jacksonville, Florida Defense tonight. Only a rookie would err and accidentally employ this version of The Cancel Out Theory against thy self. Seeing that Opponent 1 managed to slow down his breathing and think clearly in correcting this error approximately an hour ago could be indicative that the playoff game is slowing down a bit for him. If this is in fact the case, your championship pedigreed Padrino could be in for a stiff challenge this week.

Im going Putins and Fleecing round 1.

Considering that you have to suffer a feet at the hand of Your Padrino when I advance, wishing the above was a given of your squadron.

:thumbsup:

The surprise Odell Beckham scratch had us quite concerned, but we never lost belief in our championship pedigree and expertly thought out game plan.

And to the gladiators that have fallen, you have done so with honor, and the memories of your lives given shall live on forever in the recesses of our hearts.

Necktraine, you just couldnt quite capture last seasons almost magic. But in 2019, with a healthy and performing Levon Bell, Lance Fournette, and Marvin Gordon, you can quickly re-emerge as a DNDL contender.

SweaterNarc, even the best of us have concerns at times, but your public statements in which you showed a lack of confidence in your athletes could not have been good for team morale. That said, we believe you will learn from this and emerge a more powerful DNDL owner going forward.

And now we move forward. Your Padrino and Savior is proud to have now reached the DNDL final four in 6 of the past 7 seasons. This coming weekends battle against the Paranoid Droids is expected to be the highest rated game of the 2018 season thus far, with tickets on the secondary markets selling at record levels for a semifinal matchup.

Think it's a bug. It's set up correctly. Playoff bracket looks correct. Just gonna have to wing it.

https://i.imgur.com/L7JA3Ih.jpg

:huh:

Will there be a way to see somewhat important things like what players each team started and the score? Or will we just let each other know how our own teams did come Tuesday? :music_guitarred:

:huh:

Will there be a way to see somewhat important things like what players each team started and the score? Or will we just let each other know how our own teams did come Tuesday? :music_guitarred:

No idea man. Open a support ticket if you want.

ETA: Looks like it's fixed now. :shrug:

• Like 1

thanks as always MD for handling the duties. Thanks buddy

• Like 2

And so it begins, the DNDL semifinals. In speaking with the scribes and oh so many DNDL fans, the consensus seems to be........

The Kat vs Dakota matchup looks like the prime game of the weekend on paper. Two high scoring teams, one being this years regular season best, the other having a championship background in theory. But due to the favorite lacking in pedigree and the pedigreed franchise having an owner that isn't heard of very often, the world just isn't very into this game. Sure, it looks great on paper that the Milwaukee Brewers hit a lot of home runs, but nobody cares and nobody wants them in the DNDL World Series. I, nor anyone else I've spoken to, can confidently say who the favorite is here, simply because nobody cares to look at it too closely.

Then there is the prime time matchup that the networks are salivating over. Your Die Nasty El Padrino and Savior vs the Android Romosexuals. Story lines galore. The most successful franchise in league history vs the franchise that let a Championship game appearance slip away because the owner needed to take a nap. Can that owner stay awake long enough to make amends against the best that ever was? Will Odell Beckham play? Can Brandon McManus McMan up and provide the Androids with the kicking required to win in week 15? So many story lines that have the fans on the edge of their seats. This is the type of drama the DNDL is all about.

Good luck to my worthy and beautiful opponent Mobb, who runs/helps run this league in such an underappreciated way because we are all such selfish and inconsiderate bastards....... And good luck as well to the Sux/Gypsy household that has been such a positive and entertaining factor in our beloved league, along with Med Student and his gentle sweet soul. And good luck to the rest of you as you watch these battles with an intense and unwavering interest. Your Padrino loves you all.

Ugh. The loss of Odell Beckham shifts the balance of power away from the Padrino. We will have to rely on a solid game plan and a plethora of savvy to make up for this body blow.

An extremely tough break for the Androids with the Lamar Miller injury. Your Padrino and Savior believes that to be the best, we have to beat the best at their best. It is our hope to emerge victorious and be able to confidently feel said Lamar misfortune played no vital role. It is still anybodys battle at this point.

And it was good to see the Meds show some life with DeAndre Hopkins. The Kats still have to feel great, but they will be required to put in a solid days work if they intend to reach the promise land.

I didnt even know there were games on last night.

Woke up this morning like WTF? Who do I have points already?

I didnt even know there were games on last night.

Woke up this morning like WTF? Who do I have points already?

Sleeping through another semifinal. Such a shame.....That said, it affected nothing. Miller turned an ankle on his 3rd carry or so.

My team is doing the same thing in my big money league.

Tyreek Hill

Amari Cooper

Leonard Fournette

Etc...

Is there a specific reason why we couldn't pick up a kicker this week?

Seems kinda lame :thumbsdown:

Looks like rosters lock end regular season/start playoffs. That's some bad luck for sure.

The Padrino is thunderstruck. It would appear that 10 out of 10 starters failed to hit even their weekly average, resulting in an almost Narc like collapse. This is an organizational failure of the highest level. We will have to take some time and assess who is to blame before making any personnel announcements.

That being said, the Androids deserve their spoils. Sure, their totals dont look any more impressive than Your Padrinos, but they played the game that was on the field on this particular day, and they played it better than we were able. One has to believe that the experience gained from defeating the greatest franchise this league has ever known will result in a confidence and swagger the likes of which the Paranoid Androids have never experienced prior. And with this confidence and swagger, Mobb and his forces can defeat either potential opponent vying to also reach week 16. Yes, with said added swagger, Mobb now has everything he needs to add his name to the most distinguished and prestigious list of names in all of sport.

Mobb, assuming Curtis Samuel doesnt fumble your victory away, congratulations on the hardest of fought victories. Im honored to lose to a franchise of such high quality. You can be my wingman anytime.

The Padrino is thunderstruck. It would appear that 10 out of 10 starters failed to hit even their weekly average, resulting in an almost Narc like collapse. This is an organizational failure of the highest level. We will have to take some time and assess who is to blame before making any personnel announcements.

That being said, the Androids deserve their spoils. Sure, their totals dont look any more impressive than Your Padrinos, but they played the game that was on the field on this particular day, and they played it better than we were able. One has to believe that the experience gained from defeating the greatest franchise this league has ever known will result in a confidence and swagger the likes of which the Paranoid Androids have never experienced prior. And with this confidence and swagger, Mobb and his forces can defeat either potential opponent vying to also reach week 16. Yes, with said added swagger, Mobb now has everything he needs to add his name to the most distinguished and prestigious list of names in all of sport.

Mobb, assuming Curtis Samuel doesnt fumble your victory away, congratulations on the hardest of fought victories. Im honored to lose to a franchise of such high quality. You can be my wingman anytime.

Speaking off.. stupid Narcs gonna essplode this week of course

Theyve always locked at the end of the regulater season. :cheers:

Weird. Doesn't make any sense, but oh well.

See your sorry ass in the 'Ship :wave:

Theyve always locked at the end of the regulater season. :cheers:

This should be changed for the fyootcha

Kickers and Defenses only

MD coming out strong with his defense wins championships gameplan. 20 points from BALT D is the type of performance we expected against the limp wristed QB Rivers. How this jomo made 19 kids is still a mystery.

Hopefully my additional strategy of going Tonya Harding on the Kat Fockers kickers is just enough to bring the trophy to SoCal where it belongs. Its still an uphill battle, but this has felt like a Cinderella season from week 1. Not even god himself could have predicted such an improbable and brilliantly executed season.

:banana: