Sign in to follow this  
naomi

Do you care about your post count?

a pole  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Do you care about your post count?

• Yes
    • No
    • A little bit

Volty was telling Med that if he changed his name, his post count would be reset. It got me wondering if anyone would actually care if theirs was? I know posters joke (at least I think that's what they're doing) about it, but would you REALLY care if it got reset (yet everyone still knew who you were). If so, why? Sometimes you guys fascinate me.

I am trying to reach 10,000 in ten years - after that nope

:cheers:

i have almost 10.5k in like 7 years. This is my 2nd name (original from 02 or 03 was lost) makes me a little sad actually to see that many posts and to click on my profile and see 4.2 posts per day :lol: glad i dont belong to any other message boards.

all those posts and no one knows who i am anyway so im certainly not posting for recognition.

Sadly enough, yes I do.

I kinda like it here :cheers:

Whiever said "post count doesn't matter" obviously had a low post count.

Is that like when a broad say's SIZE doesn't matter ?

When it was low I didn't care, but I do now. It let's all the low-count posters know who owns this site. :mad:

I've been around these parts for almost 8 years and have less posts that a lot of the new posters here.

So to answer your question, no I couldn't care less.

I look at when people joined.....then their post count.

:thumbsup:

IMO ratsass to my post count.

However, there are a few posters here who are obsessed with how many posts I have, when I post, and the subject of those posts.

Go figure. :dunno:

I have the perfect post count. If you have more than me, you are a no-life looz3r. If you have fewer than me, you are a clueless newb. HTH. :thumbsup:

I have the perfect post count. If you have more than me, you are a no-life looz3r. If you have fewer than me, you are a clueless newb. HTH. :thumbsup:

I actually had to look at my post count to see I'm a no-life looz3r. :pointstosky:

I actually had to look at my post count to see I'm a no-life looz3r. :pointstosky:

I just looked and noticed that I hit 28K recently, maybe today. Perfect$#@! :banana:

I just looked and noticed that I hit 28K recently, maybe today. Perfect$#@! :banana:

Cueless newb. :thumbsdown:

:banana:

IMO ratsass to my post count.

However, there are a few posters here who are obsessed with how many posts I have, when I post, and the subject of those posts.

Go figure. :dunno:

We're going to rename your postcount to the Stupomitron :pointstosky:

I will give you 2 words why post count doesn't matter. Giants Fan. Look at the immense amount of absolute drivel he spews every day. 90% of his threads are him literally talking to himself. Padding his post count and clogging up the board with stupid bullshiit.

I will give you 2 words why post count doesn't matter. Giants Fan. Look at the immense amount of absolute drivel he spews every day. 90% of his threads are him literally talking to himself. Padding his post count and clogging up the board with stupid bullshiit.

THIS

THIS +1

THIS +2

I don't care about post counts but I doubt I will change my name. I'm concerned about the newbies coming here and being mesmerized by my brilliance and they will not realize thar there are thousands of similar posts of brilliance written under a forgotten medstudent name.I have established such a great legacy on this site that am worried that it might get lost in the transition to a new name. So, for the bored's sake I will stick with my name.

I don't care about post counts but I doubt I will change my name. I'm concerned about the newbies coming here and being mesmerized by my brilliance and they will not realize thar there are thousands of similar posts of brilliance written under a forgotten medstudent name.I have established such a great legacy on this site that am worried that it might get lost in the transition to a new name. So, for the bored's sake I will stick with my name.

Your getting that cacky doctor thing down pretty solid. :thumbsup: