Sign in to follow this  
SAA

Kickers are people too: Santos or Boswell

I currently have Santos (KC) on my roster, but Boswell (Pitt) is available.

I think both are good options. When it comes to kickers in December,weather may be a factor, particularly wind. Any insights?

I am already playing, Brown, Bryant and Pitt D. Should I make it 4 players from same team?

It's basically even, but since you have a couple players on PIT O already I would go Santos

Landry is an autostart in ppr. No other 100-catch dude is debated more. And I preach at the church of Tanny sucks.

I like Boswell...especially if the weather is funny in kc. I usually don't sweat that but kc/Alex Smith is soooo brutal whenever things aren't perfect. They'll win but will make you lose fantasy-wise.

I am starting Boswell. Weather is Baltimore looks good and I suspect the Ravens will play them fairly tight. Hopefully a lot of "bend but don't break" D. The differences between these 2 kickers will probably only 3-4 points. You never know with kickers.

It doesn't matter how many you play from the same team. It depends on your roster - play the players you think will score the highest. It's not as fun to watch the game since you want TDs for your receivers, but FGs for your kicker.

• Like 1