Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Trey Gowdy calls out Trump . Yes, Gowdy

Biggest scandal in the history of this country................yep; nothing.

How can someone claim to be objective if they don't care? :dunno: :bench:

Im not saying I dont care.

I would love nothing more than to see most of the politicians in Washington get perp walked right out of the capitol.

Republicans & Democrats both. Pretty much all of em thieving scum.

Im not saying I dont care. Im saying it wont happen. It never does. Nobody ever goes nuclear with corruption. When was the last time a major player went down for a corruption scandal? Nixon?

It may turn into some regan Iran contra crap, where there are hearings and bullsh!t for years, and nothing really comes of it. That I could see. But a big takedown? Not gonna happen. Those big fish have too many friends and know too much dirt on the other side.

Like I said, we'll see but if you want to see Trump impeached but can't say he deserves it, nothing else needs to be said dude.

I phrased that badly.

I meant it would please me to see it happen, were it merited. I dont want it to happen wrongly of course.

Whereas if it were a president I liked, say Obama, I would not like it. I like to think Id be angry at the man, not that it happened.

So this is what America has come to.

Two sides sitting around waiting for the sword of Damocles scandal to fall.

Left waiting for trump to get impeached for Russian collusion.

Right expecting Obama and Hilary and numerous others to be making a perp walk.

Neither will happen.

There is a 3rd scenario that will happen if those don't. The entire justice department goes up in flames. They bugged a Presidential candidates house during an election (the winner) and came up dry. You don't sweep that under the rug. You think the stakes are high here?

So this is what America has come to.

Two sides sitting around waiting for the sword of Damocles scandal to fall.

Left waiting for trump to get impeached for Russian collusion.

Right expecting Obama and Hilary and numerous others to be making a perp walk.

Neither will happen.

Very few (if any) have said here that Trump will be impeached. Do you see now that the two sides comment you made the other day was a bit off?

These people are convinced that Trump (and his campaign/administration) has done no wrong and that there was a massive conspiracy all the way up to Ibama and they all are going to jail. Despite zero actual evidence to support such a conclusion against Obama and quite a bit about Trumps campaign and some in his administration.

There is a 3rd scenario that will happen if those don't. The entire justice department goes up in flames. They bugged a Presidential candidates house during an election (the winner) and came up dry. You don't sweep that under the rug. You think the stakes are high here?

Because that isnt what actually happened.

Mr. Only the Facts

Because that isnt what actually happened.

:overhead: Man you are so politically naive.

They bugged Trump. They have no smoking gun so they are trying to pile up circumstantial evidence, and Trump is pressing them harder every day. Mueller needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat to save the FBI and it's nowhere to be found, so he keeps it going. Dumdums like you think it's an ongoing investigation, but it's long over.

Very few (if any) have said here that Trump will be impeached. Do you see now that the two sides comment you made the other day was a bit off?

These people are convinced that Trump (and his campaign/administration) has done no wrong and that there was a massive conspiracy all the way up to Ibama and they all are going to jail. Despite zero actual evidence to support such a conclusion against Obama and quite a bit about Trumps campaign and some in his administration.

Now this is your funniest one yet. No one here said Trump would be impeached? You and the rest of the spice girls, mostly you, were working out lines of succession when the buzzfedd pee-pee story broke and you idiots fell for it (sharp guys like me knew it was BS from jump). You spew so much BS you can't keep up with yourself.

:overhead: Man you are so politically naive.

They bugged Trump. They have no smoking gun so they are trying to pile up circumstantial evidence, and Trump is pressing them harder every day. Mueller needs to pull a rabbit out of a hat to save the FBI and it's nowhere to be found, so he keeps it going. Dumdums like you think it's an ongoing investigation, but it's long over.

No...there is nothing close to showing they bugged Trump.

Circumstantial evidence now...odd since youball have even less than thatbtonsupport your theories of a massive conspiracy theory.

Very few (if any) have said here that Trump will be impeached.

Wow..

No...there is nothing close to showing they bugged Trump.

Circumstantial evidence now...odd since youball have even less than thatbtonsupport your theories of a massive conspiracy theory.

So by your wordsmithing way.....Trump literally had to have a wiretap on his body, right?

Pathetic.

Link it up...who has said it?

No need, it's been said numerous times by numerous people on this site. If you don't know that, you aren't paying attention. Quit with this link? garbage when it's common knowledge.

HTH

No need, it's been said numerous times by numerous people on this site. If you don't know that, you aren't paying attention. Quit with this link? garbage when it's common knowledge.

HTH

Because Im calling you out for not telling the truth here.

I think the only thing that has been said that if Mueller shows collusion thatbhe should be. Most (including me) have often sad they dont know or believe if it will actually reach all the way to Trump enough for this congress to act.

Sobyes...I ask for a link because I know you have nothing to back up your claim.

Because Im calling you out for not telling the truth here.

I think the only thing that has been said that if Mueller shows collusion thatbhe should be. Most (including me) have often sad they dont know or believe if it will actually reach all the way to Trump enough for this congress to act.

Sobyes...I ask for a link because I know you have nothing to back up your claim.

So, it is your contention that no one on this site has called for Trump's impeachment?

So, it is your contention that no one on this site has called for Trump's impeachment?

I think what Sho said was that nobody here predicted his impeachment.

I think what Sho said was that nobody here predicted his impeachment.

Ah, ok, my bad. I read back through his comments and you are correct.

So, we have several people calling for his impeachment but, none believe he will be impeached.

My apologies.

So, we have several people calling for his impeachment but, none believe he will be impeached.

My apologies.

Lol

My apologies.

No problem. :thumbsup:

My contention is what I posted above.

My contention is what I posted above.

Did you or someone else call for Trumps impeachment? I have for the most part ignored the Russia stuff so maybe you did but I dont remember it.

I miss when Sho was banned and you guys actually argued with some more logical liberals. Actually had a good time reading it while I was at work. Its so focking annoying reading these threads now. :thumbsdown:

I miss when Sho was banned and you guys actually argued with some more logical liberals. Actually had a good time reading it while I was at work. Its so focking annoying reading these threads now. :thumbsdown:

:lol:

Did you or someone else call for Trumps impeachment? I have for the most part ignored the Russia stuff so maybe you did but I dont remember it.

Im not sure anyone actually called for it either.

You are the only person that I have NEVER not even once say that someone else may be right and you may be wrong. It's focking annoying. Its the same read everyday... link? Wheres the link? Shut the fock up.

• Like 1

I phrased that badly.

I meant it would please me to see it happen, were it merited. I dont want it to happen wrongly of course.

Whereas if it were a president I liked, say Obama, I would not like it. I like to think Id be angry at the man, not that it happened.

BS. You spoke the truth then ran like a biotch from it.

You are the only person that I have NEVER not even once say that someone else may be right and you may be wrong. It's focking annoying. Its the same read everyday... link? Wheres the link? Shut the fock up.

Theres a lot of pot/kettle here

Theres a lot of pot/kettle here

Mx. Mom is the biggest troll here. I know that even you are tired of her.