Sign in to follow this  
CajunBadger

WR/Flex changes?

14 Team Non-PPR league, start QB, 2WR, 2RB, TE, Flex (RB/WR/TE), K, DEF, 1pt/20 passing yds, 1pt/10 yds rushing/receiving, 6pts ALL td's, 1pt/25yds Special teams
QB: Brady, Wentz
RB: D. Freeman, Gurley, D. Martin,
WR: Jeffery, Hogan, Gordon, Marvin Jones, Kupp
TE: V. Davis, Anderson DEF: CAR, NE K: Butker RES:

Currently starting/started: Brady, Freeman, Gurley, Jeffery, Gordon, Anderson, M. Jones (flex), Butker, NE

Just heard Martin hasn't lost the starting job, but thinking only put him in at flex over M. Jones if Stafford doesn't play.

Any thoughts on starting Martin or modifying my line up (and would start Hogan if he was a go, but being a Monday night game & first game back has me hesitant)?

Thanks!

I think Stafford plays. If he doesn't I would almost play Hogan over Martin. If anything tells you that Martin is going to get 20 carries then of course, by all means, start him in a good match up.

Thanks!

So if Stafford's out (I too think he'll go), maybe Hogan instead of M. Jones. If he plays, M. Jones unless know Martin will truly be the main back...

Before his injury, he was in the upper teens most weeks. But had noticed prior to injury, Barber was getting more touches (and hearing Barber may be the GLB even if he doesn't get the start this week). With that, thinking best to just leave Martin on the bench and go between M. Jones & Hogan!

Jones.

Lol, thanks weepaws as always! Stick with first instincts...one thing didn't think about, with Nuke & Fuller playing, is Anderson still a decent streamer over V. Davis? The past two weeks Davis could've had some good fp's if I was in pb league (point for block) lol! :o