Sign in to follow this  
Eaglessb

Week 4 streaming defenses

Going to try for the Lions and drop the Rams.

Don't like the matchup vs the Cowboys.

Just saw that the Cowboys are available.

I like them more then the Lions.

^^^ DAL vs LAR is the play.

Hah...cmon dude. You wanted to trot out Cleveland defense last week....who got shredded like I said Indy would.

Now you want Dallas....who an inept Arizona defense just tuned up. Rams have a ton of weapons. Don't get me wrong...I played Green Bay last week who was bad....but this isn't a great matchup.

FYI - Detroit had a +3 TO margin, and scored a Def TD, but still lost the game to the Falcons. Either they're a REALLY bad football team or Atlanta is amazing!!!!! I'm not sure I like their matchup this week. I may not like it any week.

I like the Jags and Bengals (pains me to say that).

FYI - Detroit had a +3 TO margin, and scored a Def TD, but still lost the game to the Falcons. Either they're a REALLY bad football team or Atlanta is amazing!!!!! I'm not sure I like their matchup this week. I may not like it any week.

Maybe matchups don't matter with DET. The 3 teams they've faced so far this year (ARI, NYG, ATL) have all had outlier weeks vs DET when compared to what they've yielded vs other opponents. DET just seems to extract more somehow (has 7 interceptions on the year).

MIN has been stingy to defenses. And after his good performance vs TB last week, I'm not sure you can say that going up against Keenum is a plus; but it might be the biggest selling point in this week's matchup for DET.

Did indeed pick up the Cowboys , so let's see what happens.

Was debating the Bengals, Cowboys and Bucs but decided on the Bengals. The Cowboys are coming off a short week while the Rams are coming off a long week with TNF. Rams offensive weapons all looked very impressive against SF and most importantly they got Watkins and Woods involved and Dallas has a very beatable secondary. Browns are not as bad as they've been lately but are still a low scoring team that starts a rookie QB and lacks offensive playmakers. I believe Burfict will be back for the Bengals as well. The Bucs are very beat up on defense and the Giants offense finally showed signs of life in the 4th quarter, not trusting Tampa this week. Lions are on the radar to see how they do this week to possibly scoop them up for Week 5.

Like your pick of the Bengals, just not available in my league.

Packers.

HIGHTOWER IS SUPPOSED TO BE BACK FOR THE PATS. I think Belicheat cannot keep his defense down much longer. QB for Carolina does not look healthy.

All of a sudden the Rams are back to being the greatest show on turf?

Sure, they've improved. But two out bursts vs Colts, and SF. Let's slow down.

The '85 Bears weren't available on the WW this week, so yeah I'm gonna take a shot at the Boys at home.

All of a sudden the Rams are back to being the greatest show on turf?

Sure, they've improved. But two out bursts vs Colts, and SF. Let's slow down.

The '85 Bears weren't available on the WW this week, so yeah I'm gonna take a shot at the Boys at home.

46 points

20 points

41 points

Have at it.

46 points

20 points

41 points

Have at it.

Guy, do you understand the point of this thread? This week is slim Carl Pickens on the wire, as to who to pick up and why. That's the point. I did make a poor call on CLE last week. I did not foresee Brissett to have the best game of his life. I briefly gave my feels for why DAL is a good pick up this week in my opinion. But rather than just chime in to poop on my choice, who do da fook do you have this week?

Put a claim in on Cincy and GB. Didn't get either. I'm holding Baltimore and hoping for a low scoring game with turnovers.

I don't trust the Titans on the road.

Tampa is all beat up

Dallas is going to get gouged by Gurley.

Eagles are a suck defense that took advantage of a sloppy Skins offense week 1

Nobody stands out to me. Maybe I'll change my mind on Philly.

Lions were available and I picked them up. Dont love the MU with Minn but they have scored great for 3 weeks so why not keep the good times rolling? Sometimes we overthink this and supposed good MU end up crap. So Im just going with whats been consistent.

going green bay this week in one league, trying to decide in the other. Somebody freaked out and dropped baltimore. Seriously considering picking them up off waivers and just playing them regardless of matchup.

Gonna go with the Pats again... Oh well

I was able to pick up the Bengals, but I really like the Pats who got dropped this week in my league... at home against a horrible Panthers offense with no Greg Olsen and likely no Kelvin Benjamin. Once Cam gets behind he's going to start forcing the rock and I expected multiple INT's with perhaps a pk 6. This could be the week the Pats D bounces back in a big way. If they've been dropped in your league.. I say scoop em up and play if you have no better option.

Cam... A pocket passer? Really? The Pats should take advantage. Belichick has seen enough... Mordor is calling, The Eye of Sauron will be firmly placed upon the D and this bunch knows it. I expect a big bounce back.

Lions were available and I picked them up. Dont love the MU with Minn but they have scored great for 3 weeks so why not keep the good times rolling? Sometimes we overthink this and supposed good MU end up crap. So Im just going with whats been consistent.

What are the chances they score a TD 4 weeks in a row?

I did make a poor call on CLE last week. I did not foresee Brissett to have the best game of his life.

Me neither! I almost went with CLE last week but rolled with the Dolphins against the Jets at the last minute. That didn't really pan out either. I'll take the plunge this week and go with the Browns at home to beat the Bengals. Other teams on my WW are the Cowboys, Lions and Titans.

I've streamed every week.

1. Bills

2. Panthers

3. Dolphins

4. Jaguars!!!!!!

Same. I've gone Bills, Raiders, Patriots, and now Jags.

Me neither! I almost went with CLE last week but rolled with the Dolphins against the Jets at the last minute. That didn't really pan out either. I'll take the plunge this week and go with the Browns at home to beat the Bengals. Other teams on my WW are the Cowboys, Lions and Titans.

Lions on your WW should be picked up IMO.

Honestly i'd play any of those teams over cleveland this week. The bengals didn't look terrible last week with the new OC.

Bradford has already been ruled out for this week but Keenum did play very well last week. I do like the Lions long term but how are we feeling about them for this week vs the Vikings? Upgrade or downgrade with Bradford out? I'm sitting on Cincy for this week but I would hate to leave Detroit on the wire and see them put up another solid performance which would require a waiver request the following week.