Sign in to follow this  
DaDanimal

Week 9 Streaming D/ST

My waivers are bare.

NYG(LAR), IND(HOU), OAK(MIA), ATL(CAR), NYJ(BUF), GB(DET), CIN(JAX), WASH(SEA), TB(NO), SF(ARI), DAL(KC), MIA(OAK)

I just might have wait and see if someone gets dropped.

Keeping the Eagles.

Going Saints against TB. Winston will have to throw to keep up on the fast track- creating TO possibilities.

I'm dropping the Bills (thanks guys!) now that my Jags are off their bye. Riding them for the rest of the season. :)

Going Saints against TB. Winston will have to throw to keep up on the fast track- creating TO possibilities.

Winston isn't a lock to play Week 9, according to coach. Of course, the Amish Rifle can turn some balls over too.

STAAAAAREAAAAMMNIIINNNGGG

Will kind off.

I dropped the Dolphins last week for them.

But now I have them and another weekend for me.

So I'm going to stream them for two weeks.

Thanks for the reply.

I'm dropping the Bills (thanks guys!) now that my Jags are off their bye. Riding them for the rest of the season. :)

Even in a league a defense only gets points for Defensive touchdowns and special teams TDs would you still play the Jags ROS?

I am a big fan of streaming based on match ups, but you think the Jags are a must start every week?

Only tds is a tough one to call.

The Bills seem to create a lot of TO.

Good Lord if DET D is avail pick them up Now! The closest thing they face to competent QB thru week 16 is Dalton. They get GB, CLE, CHI, MIN, BAL, TB, CHI, CIN.

Lions aren't available.

Lions.

Good Lord if DET D is avail pick them up Now! The closest thing they face to competent QB thru week 16 is Dalton. They get GB, CLE, CHI, MIN, BAL, TB, CHI, CIN.

Took care of that last week. I was looking ahead to cover Baltimore's week 10 bye. Saw that schedule and said oh yeah!

• Like 1

Even in a league a defense only gets points for Defensive touchdowns and special teams TDs would you still play the Jags ROS?

I am a big fan of streaming based on match ups, but you think the Jags are a must start every week?

They are a 'will start', as opposed to a 'must start' :) Meaning, I've got enough juggling of offensive players to worry about in my push up the rankings to also want to try carrying two DEFs, or worry about who I'll be able to get back if I drop the Jags and stream another team on a given week. In that league, dropping the Jags for any given week might leave me with a bottom half DEF the next week--enough guys carry two DEFs there to make it risky.

The Jags have been amazing so far, but all I'm looking for is solid, and they have every indication of being that ROS.

Took care of that last week. I was looking ahead to cover Baltimore's week 10 bye. Saw that schedule and said oh yeah!

Same here! Did so to cover the Chiefs Week 10 bye.