Sign in to follow this  
Big Guy

Trump Tweet on "The Queen of Soul"

So the left has gone mad :mad: over this "insensitive tweet" by the Potus.....

"The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin is dead. She was a great woman, with a wonderful gift from God, her voice. She will be missed!"

And this is horrible because.... :dunno:

Will a Geek snowflake please explain the problem here! :doh:

Um...

Um...

Er...

"passed away" instead of "is dead?"

OK, I give up.

A. Didnt praise her as a black woman - but if he did would be scruntizsd for saying black.

B. Dead instead of passed away

So normally I just keep walking but just out of curiosity, what is the basis for this fuucking thread? Did like one person on Huffington Post say something snarky?

And there's nothing wrong with this tweet.

Which damn near guarantees that Trump didn't write it.

and since this is a worthless thread and since we know Trump gets all of his policy advice from Fox News. Did you guys see where Fox News declared that we defeated communist Japan?

Can't wait for Trump to count that as one of his many accomplishments.

... And watch how at least 12 guys on this board bend themselves into fuucking knots trying to justify why Fox and Trump were absolutely correct about that.

He also said she worked for him

She worked for all of us :(

Donald Trump jr. Then quickly retweeted the comment stating

" just another reminder how important it is for men to get their Aretha checked at least once a year."

So normally I just keep walking but just out of curiosity, what is the basis for this fuucking thread? Did like one person on Huffington Post say something snarky?

The basis for this thread started when leftist FB friends of mine were bitching and moaning about the HORRIBLE :cry: Tweet he made. They shared an ABC story about Trump's "Insensitive Tweet" for crying out loud where half the Nation was biotching as well. :lol:

Freaking thin skinned morons! :wall:

and since this is a worthless thread and since we know Trump gets all of his policy advice from Fox News. Did you guys see where Fox News declared that we defeated communist Japan?

... And watch how at least 12 guys on this board bend themselves into fuucking knots trying to justify why Fox and Trump were absolutely correct about that.

You need to eat a Snickers bar. You're grouchy as fock lately.

Donald Trump jr. Then quickly retweeted the comment stating

" just another reminder how important it is for men to get their Aretha checked at least once a year."

:first:

I wouldnt have heard about this nonstory at all if it werent for Big Guys snowflaky blubbering.

The basis for this thread started when leftist FB friends of mine were bitching and moaning about the HORRIBLE :cry: Tweet he made. They shared an ABC story about Trump's "Insensitive Tweet" for crying out loud where half the Nation was biotching as well. :lol:

Freaking thin skinned morons! :wall:

So we're talking about you posting about your anonymous Facebook friends posting an unsourced ABC article about a tweet that isn't the one you posted?

All right! Fantastic! Glad we learned a lot from that last election!

Wow

"This wont help my black unemployment numbers but she was pretty good back in her day. Sad."

Donald Trump

So we're talking about you posting about your anonymous Facebook friends posting an unsourced ABC tweet that may or may not exist?

Wow

is that anything like the "trump might have said the n word" tape that may or may not exist that your go to news sources have been covering 24/7 for a week ?

Perspiring minds want to know.

I wouldnt have heard about this nonstory at all if it werent for Big Guys snowflaky blubbering.

Umm.....I'm the one here pointing out your kinds snowflaky blubbering, but carry on spinning away the way yours do.

So we're talking about you posting about your anonymous Facebook friends posting an unsourced ABC article about a tweet that isn't the one you posted?

Wow

do you need a link little boy? Maybe I could change your diaper as well :lol:

Lead story NY Post. MDC just makes things up.

• Like 1

Why would I read the NY Post? Lol cuck cuck. 🐔

My wife moved into my house. You moved into your wife's. Now that's a cuck.

If CNN latches onto this and runs with it for a day or so, Trump wins again. They are a puppet on the end of strings that he controls. and makes them dance when he wants them to.

So he didn't use the politically correct phrases. Who the with a brain cares? No one. If you do care, you have a malfunctioning weak brain.

She's dead. That was easy to say.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

HT should have moved into his wifes box.

Funny. My crack is funnier though, because it's true. Lol.
  • Like 1

Not sure whats funny about that but I also see no shame in trying drugs or working retail 20 years ago.

:dunno:

Not sure whats funny about that but I also see no shame in trying drugs or working retail 20 years ago.

:dunno:

I'd say being dependent on your wife to provide is indicative of cuckiness. Cuck.

I'd say being dependent on your wife to provide is indicative of cuckiness. Cuck.

You sonofabitch. :)

Well I wasnt dependent on her - she owned a house and I didnt so I moved in. Then we renovated her house, sold it and bought a far better place.

You are the most Try Hard poster here. Take a day off.

• Like 1

Well I wasnt dependent on her - she owned a house and I didnt so I moved in. Then we renovated her house, sold it and bought a far better place.

You are the most Try Hard poster here. Take a day off.

You rented a room from Craigslist. A room, from Craigslist. You obviously weren't handling things.

I rented a house from a guy who worked in AC 5 days a week and up in Philly the other two. Saved a ton of money and moved out in less than a year. This would have been 2005 I think.

Got anything else creeper? :D

I rented a house from a guy who worked in AC 5 days a week and up in Philly the other two. Saved a ton of money and moved out in less than a year. This would have been 2005 I think.

Got anything else creeper? :D

In the spirit of Aretha, your wife makes you feel like a natural woman. Woman.

So the left has gone mad :mad: over this "insensitive tweet" by the Potus.....

"The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin is dead. She was a great woman, with a wonderful gift from God, her voice. She will be missed!"

And this is horrible because.... :dunno:

Will a Geek snowflake please explain the problem here! :doh:

I think your main problem here is that you are referencing the wrong tweet.

I think your main problem here is that you are referencing the wrong tweet.

Exactly. This is just another instance where Trump could fuuck up a one-man birthday party. Everything has to be about him. Why would you mention that she "worked for you"? any other normal human being would have said something like I've had a few occasions to be lucky enough to have met Miss Franklin and...

He's just that guy at work or that weird uncle who just always finds a way to fuuck up the most innocuous things that have nothing to do with him.