Sign in to follow this  
drobeski

Hillary

Discuss how unfit to be potus she is in this thread.

Did you here she exposed secret agents through her email server ? It was all over the news.

Hopefully she is prosecuted for these crimes.

She is a lying skank...any other person would have been fired and in jail a long time ago.

I doubt she actually gets indicted though.

The Foundation is questionable (at least who they have received money from). Though, given the profile of Bill and Hill...its not shocking they would have donations from all over the place.

I don't think anyone on this board actually supports her.

Exposing covert agents has never been the cause of losing a presidential election before, just ask Bush.

Just when you think it can't get worse than Bush and Obama......along comes Hillary.

Hope she and Bill both go to jail. The Clinton foundation reeks of political favors for cash. Her accepting money from middle east countries yet blasting the USA for equal rights for women, gays, transgender, etc etc. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Her husband hangs around known pedophiles, yet people want him back in the white house. She's a lying, hypocrite, criminal, who shouldn't sniff the presidency, yet here we are. She helped ruin or dismiss the victims of Bill's rape or sexual assault claims, yet panders to women. She is a awful human being.

• Like 1

Pretty funny watching her out there running against her and her husbands legacy. Nafta, Crime Bill, Wall Street deregulation. "Hey look. we caused the problems, but we can fix them!" "Better yet, don't look, and check out Trumps Twitter page".

Her entire campaign is now based on talking about trump, slamming Trump, trying to play Trumps game. Trump, trumpety trump, trump. Does she not realize she is handing him the win with that strategy?

Better Queen than Cersei

Exposing covert agents has never been the cause of losing a presidential election before, just ask Bush.

b-b-b- bush ?

Her entire campaign is now based on talking about trump, slamming Trump, trying to play Trumps game. Trump, trumpety trump, trump. Does she not realize she is handing him the win with that strategy?

What else does she have? As a matter of fact, the democrats as a whole don't have much to offer working people. Bathrooms and BLM is about it. Hell, Obama offered up Social Security a few years ago.

Hope she and Bill both go to jail. The Clinton foundation reeks of political favors for cash. Her accepting money from middle east countries yet blasting the USA for equal rights for women, gays, transgender, etc etc. Hypocrisy at it's finest. Her husband hangs around known pedophiles, yet people want him back in the white house. She's a lying, hypocrite, criminal, who shouldn't sniff the presidency, yet here we are. She helped ruin or dismiss the victims of Bill's rape or sexual assault claims, yet panders to women. She is a awful human being.

well said

Hope she and Bill both go to jail.

She won't go to jail. I don't think she committed a crime but the AG certainly will decline the case or Obummer will pardon her before leaving office either way.

It's just more evidence of Hillary's low character and lack of morals. She and her husband are the kind of people who feel the rules don't apply to them and they can say or do anything to increase their own wallets and power. Everything about her is 100% calculated to meet that goal and she lacks a core. Hillary is a robot programmed to campaign.

Unfortunately almost none of her supporters care about this stuff at all.

• Like 1

She won't go to jail. I don't think she committed a crime but the AG certainly will decline the case or Obummer will pardon her before leaving office either way.

It's just more evidence of Hillary's low character and lack of morals. She and her husband are the kind of people who feel the rules don't apply to them and they can say or do anything to increase their own wallets and power. Everything about her is 100% calculated to meet that goal and she lacks a core. Hillary is a robot programmed to campaign.

Unfortunately almost none of her supporters care about this stuff at all.

:thumbsup: agree with most. I do believe she committed a/multiple crimes. Not just the email stuff. She's gotten away with a plethora of crimes.

Not sure you have been listening to her if you think that.

Though, it will be part of her strategy for sure...she has to contrast herself to him. Understanding issues vs. Not

Neither can talk about honesty or integrity as they both suck with that.

Her speech last week was probably her best in a long time.

Manipulative, caniving, ruthless, unethical woman. Very easy to dislike. Republicans could put up just about anyone and I'd vote for them over Hillary. The election was gift-wrapped for the GOP. And what did they manage to do? Nominate one of the few people in the world who is more hateable than Hillary. I'm voting Hillary simply because I wouldn't vote for Trump to be President of our local Little league, let alone the the United States.

Manipulative, caniving, ruthless, unethical woman. Very easy to dislike. Republicans could put up just about anyone and I'd vote for them over Hillary. The election was gift-wrapped for the GOP. And what did they manage to do? Nominate one of the few people in the world who is more hateable than Hillary. I'm voting Hillary simply because I wouldn't vote for Trump to be President of our local Little league, let alone the the United States.

At least you're honest, unlike Mitch.

I've gone into every election season of my life with a pretty good idea of who I'm going to vote for except this one. Right now I'm voting 3rd party or just leaving president blank unless 1) PA looks like a hotly contested state and 2) Trump convinced me he would be such a total calamity that I have no choice but to vote Hillary only to keep him out of office.

We're not quite there yet but there's still plenty of time.

Careful, some little focker will say how you sound just like a tool on TV for rightly pointing out what a flawed candidate she is.

My thoughts exactly. I will cast that vote and feel terrible about it afterward.

:thumbsup: agree with most. I do believe she committed a/multiple crimes. Not just the email stuff. She's gotten away with a plethora of crimes.

Can't hear/see the word plethora without thinking of this:

• Like 1

I've gone into every election season of my life with a pretty good idea of who I'm going to vote for except this one. Right now I'm voting 3rd party or just leaving president blank unless 1) PA looks like a hotly contested state and 2) Trump convinced me he would be such a total calamity that I have no choice but to vote Hillary only to keep him out of office.

We're not quite there yet but there's still plenty of time.

Third party or abstaining aren't options for me this time around. The winner is either going to be Hillary or Trump. So the vote has to go to Hillary. The level of disaster Trump would be internationally can't even be imagined at this point. He has the temperment and maturity of a twelve year old.

Third party or abstaining aren't options for me this time around. The winner is either going to be Hillary or Trump. So the vote has to go to Hillary. The level of disaster Trump would be internationally can't even be imagined at this point. He has the temperment and maturity of a twelve year old.

If you live in a state that's predictably red or blue you can vote your conscience / 3rd party / not at all in the GE with no concerns. :dunno:

Yeah, Trump's few intriguing qualities (not beholden to party orthodoxy etc.) are vastly outweighed by his level of emotional immaturity.

Yeah, Trump's few intriguing qualities (not beholden to party orthodoxy etc.) are vastly outweighed by his level of emotional immaturity.

Absolutely. Look at the way he's dealing with the judge of his Trump U case. Because he's not getting his own way, he's being a bigot and saying the guy is unfit to do his job because of his ancestry. If any of our children would say or act like that, we'd ground them for a month. If you think terrorism is bad now, just wait until every country hates us even more because our President is a juvenile racist bigoted ass hole. Between that and the racial probelms he's already created, this country is going to become a war zone. Trump rallies are a peak at a Trump-led America.

If you live in a state that's predictably red or blue you can vote your conscience / 3rd party / not at all in the GE with no concerns. :dunno:

But, but Trump.....

But, but Trump.....

I will responding to Willis' reasoning for voting Trump. And since I don't like either candidate I don't run around defending one or the other, Little Fingers. :thumbsup:

Where does one go to see a Hillary voter in person? EVERYWHERE I go, I see Bernie stuff, Trump stuff, Johnson stuff is popping up now.. I have not seen ONE Clinton shirt, lawn sign etc.. even the people voting for her know she's a fraud.

I drive by the section 8 everyday on the way to work... haven't seen any at CareerSource either when I'm by there for lunch.

Makes me think the media is just way over hyping how many people are voting for her.

Where does one go to see a Hillary voter in person? EVERYWHERE I go, I see Bernie stuff, Trump stuff, Johnson stuff is popping up now.. I have not seen ONE Clinton shirt, lawn sign etc.. even the people voting for her know she's a fraud.

I drive by the section 8 everyday on the way to work... haven't seen any at CareerSource either when I'm by there for lunch.

Makes me think the media is just way over hyping how many people are voting for her.

Where do middle aged women hang out? Try Talbots or the Godiva shop.

I will responding to Willis' reasoning for voting Trump. And since I don't like either candidate I don't run around defending one or the other, Little Fingers. :thumbsup:

I will ? :doh: you type like Barry talks when all tilted out about Trump :lol:

I will ? :doh: you type like Barry talks when all tilted out about Trump :lol:

I think Drobs is the one guy who's not embarrassed to vote for one of these 2 candidates.

I think Drobs is the one guy who's not embarrassed to vote for one of these 2 candidates.

speaking of embarrassed, imagine how your father feels :(

She has about 3 mil more votes than Bernie or did recently at least.