Sign in to follow this  
dolphindan1

Gotta keep 5

12 team, 1QB, 2RB,2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 def, 1 Kicker...PPR and bonuses...1/10...NFL style draft and I have pick 6 I can keep 5 with no penalty and as long as I want...

Ingram

Lat Murray

Jay Ajayi

Dez

Jordy Nelson

Allen Robinson

Sammy Watkins

Kelvin Benjamin

I thought about keeping 5 WRs and go RB heavy or trade bait...then I thought about 3 WRs and 2 RBs...

Dez, Robinson, Nelson, and Watkins are easy keepers.

After that, pick your favorite RB, they're all fairly close. I'd probably go Ingram, but the others aren't bad choices.

I'm assuming you can make trades before the draft, no?

trade ingram and a wideout for a better running back... then keep the wideouts plus back...

the key is to see what you can get out there.

I think you have 6 decent keepers (5 wr plus ingram)... double down on two.

you're welcome

I would take all 5 WRs and not worry about that at all in the draft other than maybe a late round flier or something.

4 of the 5 have big injury concerns. Take them all and you should be okay if one or more struggle. I don't think you will be able to improve on any in the draft.

I'm not crazy about any of the RBs. You can probably get them back or someone of equal value or even better value.

I'm assuming you can make trades before the draft, no?

trade ingram and a wideout for a better running back... then keep the wideouts plus back...

the key is to see what you can get out there.

I think you have 6 decent keepers (5 wr plus ingram)... double down on two.

you're welcome

no trades till 5 keepers are set by every team...I fought that rule for years.

On a points-per-game basis, I think the chances are pretty good that Ingram will outperform two of those five WRS - I just don't know which two. I'd keep him over Benjamin who may have more competition for targets considering Ginn's 2015 and the way that Funchess was coming on in Spring practices.

Ingram , Nelson , Bryant , Benjamin , Robinson

no trades till 5 keepers are set by every team...I fought that rule for years.

It's a good rule. We have similar in place.

If you traded 2 for 1 then it should effect your total of keepers.

I'd keep your top 4 WR...kelvin is the odd man out for me. I'd also keep Ingram.

12 team, 1QB, 2RB,2 WR, 1 TE, 1 Flex, 1 def, 1 Kicker...PPR and bonuses...1/10...NFL style draft and I have pick 6 I can keep 5 with no penalty and as long as I want...

Ingram

Lat Murray

Jay Ajayi

Dez

Jordy Nelson

Allen Robinson

Sammy Watkins

Kelvin Benjamin

I thought about keeping 5 WRs and go RB heavy or trade bait...then I thought about 3 WRs and 2 RBs...

My advice is on the assumption you can make trades pre draft,

alan Robinson and Watkins are both studs of the future who are young. you gotta keep them.

Jordy and Dez are a bit older, but still in their prime.

Problem with Dez is Romo isnt in great health, and his retirement may not be good for him. He has his own health issues as well, but I'm not as concerned about those.

That being said, some guys out there just LOVE Dez. not quite like the Megatron Love, but pretty close. why dont you package him along with one of your RB's to get a really good player you can keep?

You may be able to get a Stud.

Keep in mind, not everyone values Dez high, and there may only be one or two guys in your league who do, but its worth a shot.

ideally you wanna keep 3 WR's and 2 RB's with this group.

your Best RB's are Latavius and Ingram. both ok, but neither is a stud. Latavius has more long run potential than anyone you have at the position and I think his line is gonna be better than it was last year.

Ajayi has potential, but you should be able to pick him up later in the draft or for cheap if you do auction, so I wouldnt worry too much about keeping him.

so I'd look at trading Ingram & Dez to try to get a top 10 RB (top 8 if you can)

then you will know exactly who to keep.

FYI, I think Dez is worth more than Ingram, so if you cant pull a trade, then I think you keep 4 WR and 1 RB.

It's a good rule. We have similar in place.

If you traded 2 for 1 then it should effect your total of keepers.

I'd keep your top 4 WR...kelvin is the odd man out for me. I'd also keep Ingram.

Ok. But can teams still make two for ones in week 12? I mean all you are really changing is the time line if you ask me...

Ok. But can teams still make two for ones in week 12? I mean all you are really changing is the time line if you ask me...

Full access at all times feels more like a subset of dynasty league.

We generally lock rosters at seasons end, everyone is able to declare keepers around July, trades are open until 24 hours before the draft, with only keepers claimed and draft picks being your currency, everyone must have 15 draft picks, no minimum on keepers but there is a 3 keeper maximum.

I'm not sure if this is standard or if we are different, but I like the setup.

Out of that group, one of my keepers would be Murray.

Dez

Nelson

Robinson

Slats

Coin flip Benjamin / Watkins

No way should you keep Murray over Ingram in a ppr league .