Most Liked Content

#6167039 Trump administration dismantles LGBT-friendly policies

Posted by Voltaire on Yesterday, 12:12 PM

I started to read it, but then saw how long it was and suddenly it dawned on me that I don't give a fock about LGBT anything anyway.

#5786584 Kaep will start week 6 for San Fran

Posted by Vikings4ever on 12 October 2016 - 08:56 PM

The Bills should play the National Anthem on every 9ers third down play.

#5539860 Giants at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Posted by Beyond Chaos on 14 September 2015 - 12:45 AM

Hard to gloat about that train wreck. I never saw what got Cromartie the interference call.

Romo and Whitten pulled it out.

:thumbsup:  This.  

That pass interference call was terrible.  I think it was Filthy who said it in the Brady cheating thread and was in regards to a different matter, but I don't like watching NFL games feeling like it's the WWE.  Don't get me wrong, I know there are a ton of bad calls in everygame for as long as I can remember but it does get really old.  They really should be able to review penalties.  Just because Jerry Jones is up on the apron distracting the referee while Romo hits Cromartie with a chair, doesn't mean they can't go to the tape.  I know, alot of people think it will slow the game down, but that's only because they are slow in the process.  Alot of the replays they already review shouldn't take nearly as long as these jokers take to review a call.  In reality, it shouldn't take long at all.  They just drag out the entire process.  I don't need a 6 hour long speech on how they're going to review whether the players sack scraped the ground at the 26 yard line, inside the right hash mark......Just say we're reviewing the catch and while he's giving his speech the other refs can be doing just that.  And watching the replay for 6 more hours, if you didn't see it the first 10 times from each angle then you sure as hell aren't going to see it the next 10.   Sorry, rant over.  I may have missed some things and exaggerated  some details but hopefully you get my point, though you may not agree.

#6164049 Whoa.....this judge in the Florida shooter case....

Posted by nzoner on 19 February 2018 - 12:09 PM

Smmmmmmmmokeshow...

https://goo.gl/images/xY26jC

All rise

#6109436 Ron hudson

Posted by wiffleball on 19 December 2017 - 05:21 PM

Thank you, His Wife Joyce. With The hundreds of details to which you must attend, taking a moment to let us bunch of morons know of your loss is incredibly generous on your part.

May you find some small measure of comfort in knowing that Ron touched many more people than even you know,than ever you met.

Ron's Final Act is fitting. In That he reminds us all that tomorrow isn't guaranteed, and today is the Very Best Day to love those we love just a little bit more, to hug them just a little bit longer, and to let them know exactly how much they mean in our life.

We should all be so honorable as to leave this as our final gift.

God Bless,

The Geeks

#5883915 I support you MOFO's Daily

Posted by Big Guy on 23 February 2017 - 02:18 PM

I pretty much max out everyday, where's mine?  :dunno:

An error occurred

You have reached your quota of positive votes for the day

#5388678 Cutler Benched, Clausen to Start

Posted by stonewall on 17 December 2014 - 09:37 PM

Interesting tidbit......with a win on Sunday Jimmy Clausen would tie Mark Vlasic for most career victories (2) by an NFL quarterback named for a brand of pickle. 

#5386570 Demarco Murray - Broken Hand

Posted by Filthy Fernadez on 15 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

If they don't , mail them fresh dog shiiit in a box  :banana:

Mail it?! I'll drive by and shove it in their mail slot. Smear some under their door handles nightly. Put silicon on their windshield wipers and zip ties around their drive shaft (makes clicking noise while car is moving). Break into their house and sh!t in the tank on the toilets (a.k.a. upper decker - every time they flush it gets worse). Throw powdered milk in their yard (stinks and kills grass). 

Then I'll get real creative.    :ninja:

#6131718 Family of 13 kids held captive

Posted by edjr on 17 January 2018 - 02:50 PM

They moved from Conservative Texas (Death penalty for this crime) to Liberal California. 

Smart move if you're planning on chaining up 13 kids in the basement

#6098327 Being called "snowflake" is damaging to mental health, according to y...

Posted by Mike Honcho on 07 December 2017 - 12:37 PM

Here's to growing up in the 70's...survival of the fittest, no bicycle helmets, having to dodge real lawn darts,  and we only got to go out for pizza if our team won.   

#6079255 Explorer goes missing looking for headhunters....imagine that.

Posted by Voltaire on 15 November 2017 - 10:24 AM

He disagreed with something that ate him.

#6063572 LOL, NFL players are so sensitive

Posted by brotherbock on 28 October 2017 - 11:27 AM

Almost as sensitive as all the crybabies who won't watch a game they like because some other people aren't standing up for a song about a flag.

#5999205 6000 White Nationalists storm Charlottesville, VA

Posted by KSB2424 on 15 August 2017 - 05:02 PM

A bunch of Neo Nazis / KKK march, they come with Pier 1 torches,  say a bunch of dumb racist non sense.  Nobody shows up with bats confronting them.  Instead,  the rest of us laugh at them and watch as they further hang themselves with their own racist words.  Then the next day they go hide back into obscurity in the hole they crawled out of.

Nobody gets hurt, nobody is killed, and the KKK (or what's left of them) looks as dumb as always.

That's what used to happen.  The KKK are a small meaningless group.  They mean nothing.  Until we pour gas on the fire and make them relevant.

#5833072 White supremacist movement in US

Posted by mmmmm...beer on 11 December 2016 - 11:15 AM

Wife and I were discussing this the other day.  I think every day white folks who didn't give a sh!t about race were forced to do so the last 8 years.  

They were mocked, blamed, ridiculed, targeted, belittled, etc, not only by the news media, but the entertainment industry jumped on board as well.  If you said something to stick up for yourself or your beliefs, you were automatically  a racist or a bigot.

Just like peoples of color, white folks who are apparently inherently "priveledged" (most white people arn't rich btw) got fockin sick of being torn down every day.

I think the BLM, our President making the police the blame for any race related incident, and the constant media ridicule for being white did the exact opposite all these movements maybe initially had good intentions for.

People will only take so much.  Just like people of color are proud of their heretige, I know many nordic, irish, scottish, etc who are proud of where their people come from and are tired of being treated differently or blamed for some sh!t they had zero to do with because of the color of their skin.

The political correct movement really pushed a lot of folks that didn't care either way, into caring because they've felt attacked or threatened the last several years.

#5599809 Comish changed playoff bracket from 4 teams to 6 four days ago.

Posted by murf74 on 12 December 2015 - 01:31 PM

If it's a money league punch him in the face in front of wife and kids

If it's not for money kick him in the nuts in front of wife and kids.

#6157059 Death Penalty?

Posted by NorthernVike on 12 February 2018 - 08:54 AM

We need to get this fixed and start processing these losers quickly. There is no reason some of these turds can't be eliminated within a week of conviction. In fact it really shouldn't even take hours in some cases like this one: http://wkbn.com/2018...olice-officers/

I mean look at that pile of ######. He's worthless and should have been executed yesterday.

They say execution is a deterrent yet they have put it behind closed doors and barley even report about it.   

I say make it public once again.  You want some punk to know what will happen if he takes an innocent life?  Put it out there for all to see.  This bullshat of deciding what is allowed for lethal injections has to come to an end also.  We put down pets every focking day in this world yet we wipe the arm of a piece of shiot with an alcohol swab before we inject them and then  tell states what they can and can't use to kill someone.  :wacko:

#6138228 What is your biggest mistake of your life?

Posted by Filthy Fernadez on 24 January 2018 - 02:20 PM

Putting Vaginal cream on a cracker. Sh!t doesn't taste anything like it!  :cry:

#6137218 Mike Pence is POTUS

Posted by Cdub100 on 23 January 2018 - 05:09 PM

It appears Wiff has moved on to "Bargianing". Good luck little man. You're almost there, Donald J. Trump is your President of the United States of America.

DENIAL - Denial is the first of the five stages of grief. It helps us to survive the loss. In this stage, the world becomes meaningless and overwhelming. Life makes no sense. We are in a state of shock and denial. We go numb. We wonder how we can go on, if we can go on, why we should go on. We try to find a way to simply get through each day. Denial and shock help us to cope and make survival possible. Denial helps us to pace our feelings of grief. There is a grace in denial. It is nature’s way of letting in only as much as we can handle. As you accept the reality of the loss and start to ask yourself questions, you are unknowingly beginning the healing process. You are becoming stronger, and the denial is beginning to fade. But as you proceed, all the feelings you were denying begin to surface.

ANGER - Anger is a necessary stage of the healing process. Be willing to feel your anger, even though it may seem endless. The more you truly feel it, the more it will begin to dissipate and the more you will heal. There are many other emotions under the anger and you will get to them in time, but anger is the emotion we are most used to managing. The truth is that anger has no limits. It can extend not only to your friends, the doctors, your family, yourself and your loved one who died, but also to God. You may ask, “Where is God in this? Underneath anger is pain, your pain. It is natural to feel deserted and abandoned, but we live in a society that fears anger. Anger is strength and it can be an anchor, giving temporary structure to the nothingness of loss. At first grief feels like being lost at sea: no connection to anything. Then you get angry at someone, maybe a person who didn’t attend the funeral, maybe a person who isn’t around, maybe a person who is different now that your loved one has died. Suddenly you have a structure – – your anger toward them. The anger becomes a bridge over the open sea, a connection from you to them. It is something to hold onto; and a connection made from the strength of anger feels better than nothing.We usually know more about suppressing anger than feeling it. The anger is just another indication of the intensity of your love.

BARGAINING -  Before a loss, it seems like you will do anything if only your loved one would be spared. “Please God, ” you bargain, “I will never be angry at my wife again if you’ll just let her live.” After a loss, bargaining may take the form of a temporary truce. “What if I devote the rest of my life to helping others. Then can I wake up and realize this has all been a bad dream?” We become lost in a maze of “If only…” or “What if…” statements. We want life returned to what is was; we want our loved one restored. We want to go back in time: find the tumor sooner, recognize the illness more quickly, stop the accident from happening…if only, if only, if only. Guilt is often bargaining’s companion. The “if onlys” cause us to find fault in ourselves and what we “think” we could have done differently. We may even bargain with the pain. We will do anything not to feel the pain of this loss. We remain in the past, trying to negotiate our way out of the hurt. People often think of the stages as lasting weeks or months. They forget that the stages are responses to feelings that can last for minutes or hours as we flip in and out of one and then another. We do not enter and leave each individual stage in a linear fashion. We may feel one, then another and back again to the first one.

DEPRESSION - After bargaining, our attention moves squarely into the present. Empty feelings present themselves, and grief enters our lives on a deeper level, deeper than we ever imagined. This depressive stage feels as though it will last forever. It’s important to understand that this depression is not a sign of mental illness. It is the appropriate response to a great loss. We withdraw from life, left in a fog of intense sadness, wondering, perhaps, if there is any point in going on alone? Why go on at all? Depression after a loss is too often seen as unnatural: a state to be fixed, something to snap out of. The first question to ask yourself is whether or not the situation you’re in is actually depressing. The loss of a loved one is a very depressing situation, and depression is a normal and appropriate response. To not experience depression after a loved one dies would be unusual. When a loss fully settles in your soul, the realization that your loved one didn’t get better this time and is not coming back is understandably depressing. If grief is a process of healing, then depression is one of the many necessary steps along the way.

ACCEPTANCE - Acceptance is often confused with the notion of being “all right” or “OK” with what has happened. This is not the case. Most people don’t ever feel OK or all right about the loss of a loved one. This stage is about accepting the reality that our loved one is physically gone and recognizing that this new reality is the permanent reality. We will never like this reality or make it OK, but eventually we accept it. We learn to live with it. It is the new norm with which we must learn to live. We must try to live now in a world where our loved one is missing. In resisting this new norm, at first many people want to maintain life as it was before a loved one died. In time, through bits and pieces of acceptance, however, we see that we cannot maintain the past intact. It has been forever changed and we must readjust. We must learn to reorganize roles, re-assign them to others or take them on ourselves. Finding acceptance may be just having more good days than bad ones. As we begin to live again and enjoy our life, we often feel that in doing so, we are betraying our loved one. We can never replace what has been lost, but we can make new connections, new meaningful relationships, new inter-dependencies. Instead of denying our feelings, we listen to our needs; we move, we change, we grow, we evolve. We may start to reach out to others and become involved in their lives. We invest in our friendships and in our relationship with ourselves. We begin to live again, but we cannot do so until we have given grief its time.

#6135318 Mr. Pickles Sleeps With The Fishes

Posted by Filthy Fernadez on 22 January 2018 - 09:04 AM

Mr. Pickles a.k.a. Newbie banzored again...................Vlassic.

#6133810 Post a pic of youself?

Posted by cyclone24 on 20 January 2018 - 08:52 AM

I'll start, I'm drunk

https://imgur.com/47xOAfI

When you do your mass shooting I'm guessing this is the picture the news stations will use for you.