Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Guess the Geek- Wednesday 3-12 OLD MAID

Psst...

Can we please get back to making fun of the unfortunate looking girl from the photos?

What photos?

Ouch!

You guys are really out for blood.

Although, she does kinda look like she's got a touch of the downs. :ninja:

98.5% of the geeks here would hit that.

Of course, 99% of the geeks here talked about hitting a cantaloupe warmed up in the microwave, so take that for what it's worth.

Psst...

Can we please get back to making fun of the unfortunate looking girl from the photos?

I don't get what's wrong with her, she's fairly attractive(and it's early, so I'm not drunk...yet). :dunno:

I don't get what's wrong with her, she's fairly attractive(and it's early, so I'm not drunk...yet). :dunno:

That's how the fellas here at the geek club work. publicly call a girl ugly, privately message her hoping to get in at least a phone jerk.

That's how the fellas here at the geek club work. publicly call a girl ugly, privately message her hoping to get in at least a phone jerk.

Jerryskids?

How do you think Nikki came to meet gettnsplooge and tiki? god knows how many other desperate men privately messaged her.

How do you think Nikki came to meet gettnsplooge and tiki? god knows how many other desperate men privately messaged her.

Just a dirty interwebs rumor

I would like old maid to pull a Lindsay Lohan and release a list of all the men that have privately messaged her. looking for some tang. Or just to be "friends" :D

REVEAL...

This hairy pussied, microphone deep throatin', Tidy Bowl cake tattoo on her back, head as broad as her shoulders, face make-up two shades lighter than rest of her body vixen is none other than our favorite white girl, Old Maid

• Like 1

I would like old maid to pull a Lindsay Lohan and release a list of all the men that have privately messaged her. looking for some tang. Or just to be "friends" :D

It's a LOT less than you think.

It's a LOT less than you think.

doubt it

Thanks for being a good sport OM--very brave of you to subject yourself to such a gang of misfits and degenerates :cheers:

P.S. Check your fax line ;)

doubt it

I'm not lying. Very few people have tried to flirt with me via PM's.

This board has what? 15 actual members? even 5 would be a lot.

did you forward the ones who did to Nikki?

This board has what? 15 actual members? even 5 would be a lot.

Not even 5. :(

On the other hand... Should I be slightly creeped out that Newbie saved that second photo that was originally posted over at TDZ?

Not even 5. :(

On the other hand... Should I be slightly creeped out that Newbie saved that second photo that was originally posted over at TDZ?

:shocking:

YES!

I didn't save gonzo's wedding photo, or the one of add1ct flopping her teets around, or there are many more.

Should I be slightly creeped out that Newbie saved that second photo that was originally posted over at TDZ?

No. But you definitely should be creeped out by how I soiled the copy I printed out. :banana:

:cheers:

Thanks guys for making some of those comment so brutal. I swear I'm going to need therapy after this.

:D

• Like 2

No. But you definitely should be creeped out by how I soiled the copy I printed out. :banana:

Aww... :wub:

Hey wait a minute... EWW!!!!

What took us so long to bring this back? Another great thread. :cheers: to OlaMaid

You really need to put that in the fax. It'l confuse her cats.

REVEAL...

This hairy pussied, microphone deep throatin', Tidy Bowl cake tattoo on her back, head as broad as her shoulders, face make-up two shades lighter than rest of her body vixen is none other than our favorite white girl, Old Maid

DUH!

1st pic he's hiding his adam's apple, same as the closet pic. 2nd pic is no boobs, no asss, big arms, big shoulders, boy hips.

This a man and you freaking guys are either crazy not to see it or simply gaay. Probably both. :doh:

This is the tranny that SUX is banging.

Thanks guys for making some of those comment so brutal. I swear I'm going to need therapy after this.

:D

You are a good sport, OM. And despite all the comments, quite the hottie as well!

I bet you'll get even less now that they've seen your photo. :lol:

:first:

Aww... Tiki's trying really hard to disguise the fact that's he's one of the guys who flirts with me via PM's. :ninja:

Aww... Tiki's trying really hard to disguise the fact that's he's one of the guys who flirts with me via PM's. :ninja:

Was that you? Holy, fat cat batman!

:wub:

You give good hard drive.