Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

Rams @ Saints NFC Championship Thread

Good matchup.

if I go to the Chiefs game, I'll be watching from the Arrowhead parking lot on a TV I bring down to tailgate :dunno:

Great way of watching it.

because of the way they played saturday? apparently they had a "tell" and knew what the defense was going to do. not sure you can extrapolate that into future success

Rams + points, how could you not be all over that. :dunno:

because of the way they played saturday? apparently they had a "tell" and knew what the defense was going to do. not sure you can extrapolate that into future success

Why the fúck did those morons go advertise that? The rule is this: if you spot a man's tell, you don't say a fúcking word. The Rams finally spotted Dallas' and usually you'd let them go on shading the defensive lineman to the tackle until they were down 50 points, but they go in the post game and start crowing about it.

i thought the same thing. it wouldn't help again this year. it might not even help NEXT year. but what possible good can talking the the press do for you?

Why the fúck did those morons go advertise that? The rule is this: if you spot a man's tell, you don't say a fúcking word. The Rams finally spotted Dallas' and usually you'd let them go on shading the defensive lineman to the tackle until they were down 50 points, but they go in the post game and start crowing about it.

Saints defense has been on fire. A really simple stat. Starting in week 10 they've given up 20 points only once (to the Steelers) and we throw out the meaningless game vs the Panthers. The results of their last 9 meaningful games prorates out to 232 points allowed over the course of a season. The Saints have stonewalled all running games throughout this run.

Unfortunately, they just lost Sheldon Rankins for the year with injury in the Eagles game which alters everything. That's such a huge missing piece that I don't know how to grade this matchup.

If the saints don't give Andrus Please some help, Aaron Donald is going to have 14 sacks this game.

Rams + points, how could you not be all over that. :dunno:

Don't fall for it. It's a sucker bet. Saints don't lose at home in the playoffs. 7-0 under Payton at home.

Saints started slow last week and nearly blew it.

They start fast this week and get out in front by 14 quick. Goff will struggle with being behind and trying to catch up early. could be a pick 6.

Saints 37-23 over the rams

I’m taking the Rams.

Another good game but I have Saints here.

I just think how they lost last year that it will be different this year. Superior QB playing at home in a dome vs an average QB. Ill take the all time great. This time around. No fluky last second TDs this time.

only way I see the Rams winning is if the dude who ate CJ Anderson keeps playing like Jerome Bettis Part II

Another example of a RB hardly mattering. MVP RB at that.

If you have a good run blocking line then you can throw anyone back there. If you dont, you are probably a passing team anyway.

Rams win 27-24

Inactives

Rams: RB Justin Davis, OG Jamil Demby, DT Sebastian Joseph-Day, LB Obo Okoronkwo, DT Tanzel Smart, DB Darious Williams, LB Trevon Young

Saints: C Will Clapp, WR Keith Kirkwood, OT Derek Newton, LB Manti Te'o, DE Tyrunn Walker, RB Dwayne Washington, TE Benjamin Watson

Gurley has to be well under 100%. I dont care that Anderson is playing well, why would you keep arguably the best RB in the NFL on the sidelines for the most important game McVay has ever coached? If ever there was a game you need your rb to bust off a 50 yard TD run this is it! Gurley much more likely to do that than Anderson.

Gurley has to be well under 100%. I dont care that Anderson is playing well, why would you keep arguably the best RB in the NFL on the sidelines for the most important game McVay has ever coached? If ever there was a game you need your rb to bust off a 50 yard TD run this is it! Gurley much more likely to do that than Anderson.

Even the announcers don't know what is going on with him yet.

I bet the Rams and a separate bet on the under. I'm hoping for a Rams stop on this possession. And there is a sack as I type this. :)

Well look at that, all of a sudden the Saints can't score and the Rams can.

Man, I wish the Bears had one of these kickers. :cry:

Maybe but, the Rams FG % on the year is 82.9, N.O. is 93.3, and the Bears, 76.7. Near the bottom of the league.