Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Chiefs caught cheating: shining laser in Brady’s eyes

Is this an Onion thing or sumthin? Anyone who has ever presented knows that a laser pointer doesn't work for shiot past 10 feet. Yet somebody had some pointer with a flux capacitor that worked from hundreds of yards? Cmon man... :rolleyes:

Is this an Onion thing or sumthin? Anyone who has ever presented knows that a laser pointer doesn't work for shiot past 10 feet. Yet somebody had some pointer with a flux capacitor that worked from hundreds of yards? Cmon man... :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

No wonder you're an engineer who went sales...

Those who can ..engineer

Those who cant ...sales

Wow man. You need to research a little. Lasers can shine pretty far depending on the laser. Come on man. Dont be a ninny muffins

Lasers a growing concern for aircraft pilots

The rising number of laser attacks in 2011 prompted the Federal Aviation Administration to impose a civil fine of up to $11,000 for "interfering" with a crew by shining a laser into a cockpit. The fines are easier to pursue than federal criminal sanctions of up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for "incapacitating" a crewmember.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2013/07/11/asiana-laser-faa/2508109/

The rising number of laser attacks in 2011 prompted the Federal Aviation Administration to impose a civil fine of up to $11,000 for "interfering" with a crew by shining a laser into a cockpit. The fines are easier to pursue than federal criminal sanctions of up to 20 years in prison and a $250,000 fine for "incapacitating" a crewmember.

I explained Jerry

All makes sense now

:rolleyes:

No wonder you're an engineer who went sales...

Those who can ..engineer

Those who cant ...sales

Wow man. You need to research a little. Lasers can shine pretty far depending on the laser. Come on man. Dont be a ninny muffins

From Baker's link:

"Many high-powered lasers can completely incapacitate pilots, who are trying to fly safely to their destinations, and often times with hundreds of passengers aboard."

Yeah I'm in sales and yeah the engineers would lick my ball sack if I asked them to, because without me their work is a science experiment that makes no money. And remarkably, I took an optional optics lab in college so I actually know something about lasers. I'm aware that, given enough power, you could point a laser at Tom Brady on the moon and distract him.

My point was that Digby's DailySnark link claiming a "laser pointer," which is typically powered by what, a AAA battery, is a crock of shiot. So somebody smuggled a laser and power source powerful enough to shine on Brady from, I dunno, 500 feet away, past security into the AFC championship game? :dunno:

From Baker's link:

Yeah I'm in sales and yeah the engineers would lick my ball sack if I asked them to, because without me their work is a science experiment that makes no money. And remarkably, I took an optional optics lab in college so I actually know something about lasers. I'm aware that, given enough power, you could point a laser at Tom Brady on the moon and distract him.

My point was that Digby's DailySnark link claiming a "laser pointer," which is typically powered by what, a AAA battery, is a crock of shiot. So somebody smuggled a laser and power source powerful enough to shine on Brady from, I dunno, 500 feet away, past security into the AFC championship game? :dunno:

You can easily get a decent laser on amazon for like $30 or cheaper that can get pretty far. Its not hard or expensive to get one. Theyve come a long way since 2001 and can reach pretty far.

That's adorable that Jerry thinks the engineers give a shiit about a salesman. Yeah, cuz you're not replaceable. Because you're not the idiot making promises they can't possibly be delivered even in an alternate universe.

You know what's worse? They filled Gillette stadium with unpopped popcorn. And then they got everybody together with laser pointers and filled the entire joint with popcorn. It was amazing.

You know what's worse? They filled Gillette stadium with unpopped popcorn. And then they got everybody together with laser pointers and filled the entire joint with popcorn. It was amazing.

That would be real genius.

• Like 1

From Baker's link:

Are you being serious? Working nights, I used to bring a laser pointer with me to point at things in the pipe rack. Of course I would then fock around and see how far I could see the beam. It went a hell of a lot farther than 500 feet. And that was a cheap one.

That would be real genius.

Stop touching yourself Kent!

multiway :first:

• Like 1

From Baker's link:

You know, after 18 years and 9 SB's appearances, I'm not sure anything could distract TB when he's on the field, you could say he's laser focused.

Chiefs caught cheating: shining laser in Brady’s eyes

Also the thread title should be Chiefs fans disgrace themselves, not the Chiefs.

Stop touching yourself Kent!

At least get the quote right...

"And from now on, stop playing with yourself."

At least get the quote right...

"And from now on, stop playing with yourself."

This is a movie Posty has seen. :shocking: