Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Tis the season for porch pirates. Keep a bat handy or get a storage locker.

Porch pirates are out in full force in neighborhoods all over. Mostly they are black, but some are other. I always bring up enacting revenge on them or beating hem within an inch of their life but people always get on my case that its illegal. What the hell? Its your property, you have a right to defend it. Im all for booby traps that maim or injure these scumbags. Anyone have experience with them lately this season? Everyone should have secured lock boxes for deliveries.

We have ordered at least 50+ packages from Amazon in the past year and not a single one has been stolen.

We have ordered at least 50+ packages from Amazon in the past year and not a single one has been stolen.

Same here...between my wife and mother in law...there are freaking packages every day.

Good video of an engineer who designed a glitter bomb trap with recording devices to show the results. He compiles multiple occurrences, it’s funny stuff. Again, I’m more leaning towards maiming or killing these people, but this will do.

• Like 1

Good video of an engineer who designed a glitter bomb trap with recording devices to show the results. He compiles multiple occurrences, its funny stuff. Again, Im more leaning towards maiming or killing these people, but this will do.

That is absolutely great!!!

I've ordered hundreds in the past few years. not a one ever stolen

Good video of an engineer who designed a glitter bomb trap with recording devices to show the results. He compiles multiple occurrences, it’s funny stuff. Again, I’m more leaning towards maiming or killing these people, but this will do.

Staged

• Like 1

I dont live in a shithole so I don't worry about it.

• Like 3

I dont live in a shithole so I don't worry about it.

They usually target affluent neighborhoods. Maybe living in a shithole is saving you?

• Like 1

They usually target affluent neighborhoods. Maybe living in a shithole is saving you?

I think it's more of he ain't go no minorities living there.

Know why? Cuz it's cold as .

• Like 1

I think it's more of he ain't go no minorities living there.

Know why? Cuz it's cold as ######.

Keeps the riff raft out. :banana:

Keeps the riff raft out. :banana:

It's the only GD reason I still live in this shithole state. Lowlifes don't with winter.

It's the only GD reason I still live in this shithole state. Lowlifes don't ###### with winter.

Detroit and Chicago beg to differ.

• Like 1

I put my dogs chit in an amazon box and left it on the front porch. Nice person took it a couple times, but hasnt been back since. :dunno:

It's the only GD reason I still live in this shithole state. Lowlifes don't ###### with winter.

Speaking of lowlifes, you fukkin hypocrite...Are you ever gonna pay CH the money you owe him? Yea...Didn't think so. Prolly spent that money on more faggity flashy things for your faggity bike, didn't you :thumbsdown:

Can't believe you have the audacity to post here anymore.

While your at it, feel free to pay QLazz and the rest of the winners that year (Including myseff) what you owe.

Asswhole :mad:

• Like 1

So great!

Speaking of lowlifes, you fukkin hypocrite...Are you ever gonna pay CH the money you owe him? Yea...Didn't think so. Prolly spent that money on more faggity flashy things for your faggity bike, didn't you :thumbsdown:

Can't believe you have the audacity to post here anymore.

While your at it, feel free to pay QLazz and the rest of the winners that year (Including myseff) what you owe.

Asswhole :mad:

Wait.....what? :dunno: