Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Stay Klassy Kanye

The Kanye drama is off the charts with this latest snafu. After saying slavery was a choice and being a Trump supporter he has destroyed all his black street cred and has other rappers speaking out against him. Even Kim is embarrassed and trying to distance herself from his words and views. Its the beginning of the end for him. Theres really no coming back from this.

Think so? I bet you the biggest consumers of his music and fashion are male white kids. And male white kids are probably getting tired of being everyone's excuse for why things aren't perfect.

Think so? I bet you the biggest consumers of his music and fashion are male white kids. And male white kids are probably getting tired of being everyone's excuse for why things aren't perfect.

The kids part is crucial. Sadly, they have been largely raised in the white privilege guilt world.

You think this sh!t is bad now? Wait till the generation above us is dead. Then us. Unfortunately, we're the rear guard on this one.

• Like 1

The Kanye drama is off the charts with this latest snafu. After saying slavery was a choice and being a Trump supporter he has destroyed all his black street cred and has other rappers speaking out against him. Even Kim is embarrassed and trying to distance herself from his words and views. Its the beginning of the end for him. Theres really no coming back from this.

Go watch the interview where he said slavery was a choice. It's completely clear he was not talking about past slavery.

Go watch the interview where he said slavery was a choice. It's completely clear he was not talking about past slavery.

Its amazing how fast a nigga gets all about personal responsibility when he gets some money.

“Kanye West is a very creative young man who has presented some of the most revolutionary material in the African-American community. But we also think that sometimes Kanye West talks out of turn and perhaps sometimes he needs some assistance in helping him to formulate some of his thoughts.”

Honestly :lol:

He's right, and it's killing those who are wrong.

We live in a society where rhetoric outweighs facts.

And the people who preach tolerance for others proves they are the most intolerant people on the planet.

When you are the party of the poor it is to your advantage to keep the population poor.

The best slave is one who thinks he is free....

Disagree. His market doesn't care.

And I don't mean just blacks. There's no morality left in the general public. This will blow over.

Think kanye got popular for his opinions? Nope

Disagree. His market doesn't care.

And I don't mean just blacks. There's no morality left in the general public. This will blow over.

Think kanye got popular for his opinions? Nope

just wondering, did he say something immoral ?

If so, what was it ? Haven't been following much.

just wondering, did he say something immoral ?

If so, what was it ? Haven't been following much.

I dont think so, no

“And by the way, Kanye West must have some power because you probably saw, I doubled my African-American poll numbers,” Trump told the crowd in remarks that also touched on gun rights, job gains and unemployment. “We went from 11 to 22 in one week. Thank you, Kanye. Thank you.”

Kayne is like the democrat party. Plays to and profits off the dumbest of the dumb.

He's right, and it's killing those who are wrong.

I couldn't resist putting these two posts side-by-side. :lol:

Kanye is an example of why people should never invest in personalities; only the things that they say. Reject that which doesn't make sense and support which does.

Kanye is saying a lot of things which are making sense, and causing massive ripples of conversation in black culture. Blacks are moving away from the Dem party, and Kanye has put his shoulder to that wheel.

No, he shouldn't have called Emma Gonzalez his 'hero' (not because he's not free to do so, but because that's a ridiculous person to choose to elevate: she ADMITTED bullying Nikolas Cruz). Yes, he should have more clearly explained that 400 years of slavery 'sounds like a choice'.

What he meant was that - after 100+ years of historical actual-in-chains slavery in this country (preceded by hundreds of years of slavery overseas as well), blacks should have well learned how to avoid being beholden - dependent - upon others.

His objection is that blacks are still slaves. They've been the property of the Democrat Party, which hasn't done a goddamned good thing for them; just the opposite.

The black family wasn't decimated by slavery; civil rights abuses didn't harm the black family either. Government entitlement did that.

I'm really enjoying watching Kanye decimate paradigms and ruffle the increasingly transparent feathers of the Left Thought Police, who absolutely cannot stand someone of Kanye's stature not sticking to their approved script.

I couldn't resist putting these two posts side-by-side. :lol:

Kanye is an example of why people should never invest in personalities; only the things that they say. Reject that which doesn't make sense and support which does.

Kanye is saying a lot of things which are making sense, and causing massive ripples of conversation in black culture. Blacks are moving away from the Dem party, and Kanye has put his shoulder to that wheel.

No, he shouldn't have called Emma Gonzalez his 'hero' (not because he's not free to do so, but because that's a ridiculous person to choose to elevate: she ADMITTED bullying Nikolas Cruz). Yes, he should have more clearly explained that 400 years of slavery 'sounds like a choice'.

What he meant was that - after 100+ years of historical actual-in-chains slavery in this country (preceded by hundreds of years of slavery overseas as well), blacks should have well learned how to avoid being beholden - dependent - upon others.

His objection is that blacks are still slaves. They've been the property of the Democrat Party, which hasn't done a goddamned good thing for them; just the opposite.

The black family wasn't decimated by slavery; civil rights abuses didn't harm the black family either. Government entitlement did that.

I'm really enjoying watching Kanye decimate paradigms and ruffle the increasingly transparent feathers of the Left Thought Police, who absolutely cannot stand someone of Kanye's stature not sticking to their approved script.

he's broken free from their chains
  • Like 1

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public. - Booker T. Washington 1911

• Like 1

I am afraid that there is a certain class of race-problem solvers who don't want the patient to get well, because as long as the disease holds out they have not only an easy means of making a living, but also an easy medium through which to make themselves prominent before the public. - Booker T. Washington 1911

Frederick Douglas and Malcolm X had likewise similar things to say on the topic.

No, he shouldn't have called Emma Gonzalez his 'hero' (not because he's not free to do so, but because that's a ridiculous person to choose to elevate: she ADMITTED bullying Nikolas Cruz).

I know you guys will just attack the source here because any source that oposses your narrative is "fake news". I'll post this anyways:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/emma-gonzalez-shooter-bullying/

I know you guys will just attack the source here because any source that oposses your narrative is "fake news". I'll post this anyways:https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/emma-gonzalez-shooter-bullying/

And I'll post the video. It isn't just what was revealed in the video. It is what she said she and a group of other kids regularly did with Cruz - information that has been scrubbed from the 'net. This video is the sole remaining bit of evidence, but nothing close to what was originally revealed, and then 'disinfected'.

Snopes has become a tool of the left, as has Politihack. Their bias has been exposed repeatedly.

And I'll post the video. It isn't just what was revealed in the video. It is what she said she and a group of other kids regularly did with Cruz - information that has been scrubbed from the 'net. This video is the sole remaining bit of evidence, but nothing close to what was originally revealed, and then 'disinfected'.

Snopes has become a tool of the left, as has Politihack. Their bias has been exposed repeatedly.

That video just goes along with my Snopes link.

I like how this Hogg kid always leaves out the FBI's massive fock up in this. It's as if his father was an FBI agent or something.

I like how this Hogg kid always leaves out the FBI's massive fock up in this. It's as if his father was an FBI agent or something.

Pffft! David Hogg is so passe! He was LAST week's leader of the Democratic Party. He's since been replaced by Stormy Daniels as the new leader.

I know the Democrats always go with the newest, brightest shiny object as their head honcho, but try to keep up. ;)

That video just goes along with my Snopes link.

I think that was the intention. The pro2A Parkland kids have corroborated the bullying story. Cruz was a pariah in that school.

Regardless: the real reason not to support Emma Gonzalez is that she's a communist.

I think that was the intention. The pro2A Parkland kids have corroborated the bullying story. Cruz was a pariah in that school.

Regardless: the real reason not to support Emma Gonzalez is that she's a communist.

I thought you types loved the commies these days.

The way I understand it is that they didn't bully the kid. He was screwed up and they stayed away from him. Kind of like when I see a homeless guy talking to himself, I stay away.

I thought you types loved the commies these days.

I'm sure this is how you also invented the claim that the Republicans and Dems "switched sides" too. Derp.

The way I understand it is that they didn't bully the kid. He was screwed up and they stayed away from him. Kind of like when I see a homeless guy talking to himself, I stay away.

I know that's how you understand it. The interviews - gone now; scrubbed completely - immediately after the Parkland incident revealed that Cruz was regularly bullied/picked on by kids.

Gonzalez was one of them. That rhetoric so utterly dismantles the narrative of these gun grabbers, however, that it had to be purged. These are things I heard, directly, even on CNN's interviews with kids early on. Then it was gone.

Here's Rush talking about the exact same thing:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/22/if-nikolas-cruz-was-bullied-who-bullied-him/amp/

Here's his brother talking about regretting bullying his (older - the loser was bullied by his YOUNGER brother..in the grade that Emma Gonzalez was in) brother "with friends":

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/nikolas-cruz-younger-brother-regrets-bullying-sibling-article-1.3852545

Cruz was absolutely bullied. You just don't see that narrative supported anymore; it's not disseminated for obvious partisan reasons.

The media needs it to be the gun's fault. Distracting from that narrative does their goal harm.

I know that's how you understand it. The interviews - gone now; scrubbed completely -

on. Then it was gone.

Here's Rush talking about the exact same thing:

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2018/02/22/if-nikolas-cruz-was-bullied-who-bullied-h "with friends":

http://www.nydailynews.c-cruz-younger-brother-regrets-bullying-sibling-article-1.3852545

The media needs it to be the gun's fault. Distracting from that narrative does their goal harm.

Conspiracy theories. Rush Limbaugh. Whining about Being bullied.😂😂😂😂

Conspiracy theories. Rush Limbaugh. Whining about Being bullied.

You actually had to edit my post in order to ignore it?

Da fuq is wrong with you?

Again......ignore the controversies and the loud mouth TMZ rants........and listen to the music. This one gives me goose bumps...

It starts with soul....then the rap...then a pop/rock anthem close that crowds will chant along with....brilliant.

Again......ignore the controversies and the loud mouth TMZ rants........and listen to the music. This one gives me goose bumps...

It starts with soul....then the rap...then a pop/rock anthem close that crowds will chant along with....brilliant.

Omg

So you listened to the whole song and didn't like it?

I listened to the soul, rap and skipped to the anthem crap. Yeah, it sucked bad.

So you listened to the whole song and didn't like it?

It's better than his usual gibberish. Brilliant? You probably decided it was brilliant before you heard it. I'm just looking forward to when he goes on a rant about the Jews. It's coming.

I listened to the soul, rap and skipped to the anthem crap. Yeah, it sucked bad.

Yeah, I did the same with Shawshank Redemption....watched the first few minutes, skipped to a part in the middle and watched a scene, then watched the last scene.......It sucked bad. Unsure why people rate it so high.

Yeah, I did the same with Shawshank Redemption....watched the first few minutes, skipped to a part in the middle and watched a scene, then watched the last scene.......It sucked bad. Unsure why people rate it so high.

This ain't no Shawshank son.

I know crap when I hear it.. it sucks so effing bad I'm hoping I'm being puunked.

I'll tell you what. Let's see how many other people chime in.

And

It's better than his usual gibberish. Brilliant? You probably decided it was brilliant before you heard it. I'm just looking forward to when he goes on a rant about the Jews. It's coming.

He has worse? I can't understand one focking lyric.