Sign in to follow this  
ZeroTolerance

26 dead in Texas church shooting

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2017/11/05/mass-shooting-reported-at-texas-sutherland-springs-church.html

At least 20 people are feared dead in Texas after a gunman opened fire at a church outside San Antonio on Sunday, Fox News has learned.

The "mass shooting" by a now-deceased gunman was reported at First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, which is about 30 miles southeast of San Antonio. A witness told KSAT that a man walked into the church about 11:30 a.m. Sunday and opened fire at the crowd of people. The church holds morning worship services at 11 a.m., according to its website.

Constable Thomas Silvas from Precinct 1 in Wilson County confirmed to Fox News there was a "mass shooting" situation and that officials were working on removing the bodies from the church, but did not specify the number of people who were dead or wounded.

Ban churches.

No seriously, thats not snark, I hate that stupid Ban ___ joke, I just cant stand church or religion.

• Like 1

Okay, somebody tell me why it is now that Fox News has decided to start putting the term mass shootings in quotes as if it's some sort of mythical Narnia Fairy Tale?

It's bad enough that captain Cheeto randomly puts things in quotes that don't need to be but Fox News is at least trying to pretend to sort of kind of be journalists. Maybe a basic writing class is in order?

Can't wait to hear their reasoning behind this.

Ten-to-one it's some sort of taint nuzzle to the NRA.

Oh and by the way, Texas is open carry or at least concealed carry. How many times have we heard 'well that would never happen here in Texas!' Well apparently Cletus yes it will.

Okay, somebody tell me why it is now that Fox News has decided to start putting the term mass shootings in quotes as if it's some sort of mythical Narnia Fairy Tale?

It's bad enough that captain Cheeto randomly puts things in quotes that don't need to be but Fox News is at least trying to pretend to sort of kind of be journalists. Maybe a basic writing class is in order?

Can't wait to hear their reasoning behind this.

Ten-to-one it's some sort of taint nuzzle to the NRA.

Oh and by the way, Texas is open carry or at least concealed carry. How many times have we heard 'well that would never happen here in Texas!' Well apparently Cletus yes it will.

It isnt in quotes in the link?

The mass shooting was reported at First Baptist Church of Sutherland Springs, which is about 30 miles southeast of San Antonio. The gunman has been fatally shot by police, Fox News has confirmed

This war on Christians has to stop!

I'm going to go mooslim, liberal, anitfa, or a gov plant simply to rile up more chit.

So much evil walking around out there. Somewhere in our country a POS is planning the next one.

So much evil walking around out there. Somewhere in our country a POS is planning the next one.

if you look into it, the Story of Christ is stolen from the God Horus.

Literally, the same mechanisms - virgin birth, born on christmas (they must have called it Horus-Mas), a lazarus figure, - the whole hadda.

And guess who Horus' Father was?

ISIS.

its becoming a matter of 1 up

Yup.

That was my concern with the Las Vegas gunman. That focking POS really took it next level

I don't even know what to say anymore.

Statistically, chances are most Americans won't ever be personally impacted by an event like this.

But this is next level evil here.

I just thank God we have warning stickers on our video games. Can you imagine how bad America would be without them?

• Like 1

I'm going to go mooslim, liberal, anitfa, or a gov plant simply to rile up more chit.

I mean...27 people means it's less likely, but usually the church shootings start out as something more personal - like a specific target, then it's "fock it I'm already here".

I just thank God we have warning stickers on our video games. Can you imagine how bad America would be without them?

I know you're being flippant but not a bad point. This in time will be part of the national conversation. An entire generation who grew up shooting the fock outta real people online, so much so that now it's televised and they compete to win big money. You get some kid who is already a bit off and let him play those games for hours on end day after day and it has to have an effect and desensitizes to a degree. Time will tell but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Male white. 26 year old Devin Kelley. Veteran. MIL belongs to the church. Scumbag

Male white. 26 year old Devin Kelley. Veteran. MIL belongs to the church. Scumbag

Money he was on some sort of psychotropic medication.

I know you're being flippant but not a bad point. This in time will be part of the national conversation. An entire generation who grew up shooting the fock outta real people online, so much so that now it's televised and they compete to win big money. You get some kid who is already a bit off and let him play those games for hours on end day after day and it has to have an effect and desensitizes to a degree. Time will tell but it wouldn't surprise me in the least.

Eh - I still don't buy that. I've always viewed it as more of an outlet for violence than a creator of violence. I think video games may normalize killing, but I don't think it inspires killing. Not that I've really invested any of my time in looking at any studies. Talking out of my ass here. I should probably note that I do my best to keep my children away from such things - but it's hard when they can see the damn shite on YouTube instead of playing the actual games. The father of my six year old step-son doesn't really restrict his access to violent video games when he's with him. He lets the poor boy watch him play things like Call of Duty, Grand Theft Auto, and Dying Light all the time.

Sh*t, how many men and women did previous generations re-integrate into society without frequent mass shootings who had killed people in REAL LIFE, but we think that shooting people in video games is what really makes you go out and kill people?

Sh*t, how many men and women did previous generations re-integrate into society without frequent mass shootings who had killed people in REAL LIFE, but we think that shooting people in video games is what really makes you go out and kill people?

We are not the same people as we used to be. Those men were raised way differently than those coming online now. Let's see how it plays out, but yes, I think in time it will have a negative effect and they will begin to point out how so and so who just shot up such and such was an avid blah blah blah player. We shall see.

Same with how hollywood glamorizes shooting violence? I mean they stick a warning on their films, too :dunno:

• Like 1

The antifa thing is unsubstantiated. Witnesses at a gas station across the street don't mention him having a flag or shouting those statements. We'll see but I'd be dubious about 'yournewswire.'

Eta: Nothing is substansiating that screenshot of a text convo. It's way too convienently written, with lots of info at a time info was scarce.

Devin Kelleys Facebook page stated that he was an atheist and his interests included Civil and social rights and Civil rights as well as endorsements for local Texan Democratic political candidates. His page also featured photos of several high powered weapons.

His Facebook page was taken down without explanation less than an hour after the shooting.

How did this "news source" get info off of his facebook page if it mysteriously shut down less than an hour of the shooting? How did they know his name already to check his facebook page? His name wasn't released that fast.

seems made up to get more clicks.

• Like 1

Literally, the same mechanisms - virgin birth, born on christmas (they must have called it Horus-Mas), a lazarus figure, - the whole hadda.

ISIS.

Mother. This article could not have a better name: Horus Manure

• Like 1

ISIS.

"Isis" was a sexy Egyptian goddess' name and a really nice girl's name long before that pack of Muslim terrorists came along and Catlyned it.

Stop with the fake websites and political slant on everything. This is a horrible tragedy. Fock.

• Like 1

Texas Church Shooter Was Antifa Member Who Vowed To Start Civil War

http://yournewswire.com/texas-church-shooter-antifa/

The Russians thank you for your service.

But stow that s***. Can't you see how easily guys like you get played? You're just so desperate for something to post that fits your retarded agenda that you don't look for accuracy verification or attribution.