Sign in to follow this  
ToadSprocket

Back back back - HOME RUN

My oldest Son is in his 2nd year of Pony League baseball. My 2nd oldest Son would have been in his last year of Little League but he asked to play in the Pony League a yaer early and I let him. He's definitely the smallest of the group. He's never started a game but gets an inning or 2 most games.

His team has 14 on the roster and usually at least 12 show up for every game.

Tonight only 9 showed up and my boy started and played the entire game.

In the 5th inning of a tie game he hit one OVER the 275' left field fence. Only one other player has gone yard and now my 12 year old has done it.

I'm a proud papa

• Like 1

Congrats. Moving him up against better players will help him for sure. I can not wait till my boy hits his first homer.

First of all :sleep:

Second of all, if it really is your kid, I'm sure he bats for the other team, if you know what I mean. And I'm sure you do.

Toad - Is bat shaving an issue in little league baseball?

Why would a pony league kid need to shave his bat? :nono:

First of all :sleep:

Second of all, if it really is your kid, I'm sure he bats for the other team, if you know what I mean. And I'm sure you do.

Says the guy posting sappy, shiity videos from 40 years ago. :wave:

My kid is in the pony league. He had his all star game last night, scored two runs and nabbed three guys at home plate when he was catching.

:cheers:

Watching your kids play sports is the coolest, most nerve-racking experience there is. :thumbsup:

My favorite story isn't even necessarily a success story as far as the scoreboard goes, just more of a success that my kid was brought up strong willed and tough. 5 foot 7 about 160 - 170 pounds, HS running quarterback. I was part of the chain gang (on the visitors side of the field). Bootleg towards that side of the field, instead of running out of bounds he cuts back upfield to get a couple more yards but gets blindsided. Just leveled. So hard, his shoe flies off. Kneeling on the opposition bench area putting his shoe back on a rather large backup DL (6 foot plus, BIG kid....suffice to say it was probably lack of conditioning that made him a backup) gets right in his face yelling "hey white boy..how'd you like that hit white boy...jacked you up white boy"

My kid finishes tying he shoe, stands up, looks right up in his face and says "FOCK you! Why don't you get your fat azz off the bench, plenty of room for you to talk shiot on the field azzhole." Refs split everyone up. Game continues.

My son had no idea I was 5 feet away as this was going on. Also had no idea what he had said to the guy. He was pissed about taking a big hit and the dude talking trash and just snapped.

Watching your kids play sports is the coolest, most nerve-racking experience there is. :thumbsup:

My favorite story isn't even necessarily a success story as far as the scoreboard goes, just more of a success that my kid was brought up strong willed and tough. 5 foot 7 about 160 - 170 pounds, HS running quarterback. I was part of the chain gang (on the visitors side of the field). Bootleg towards that side of the field, instead of running out of bounds he cuts back upfield to get a couple more yards but gets blindsided. Just leveled. So hard, his shoe flies off. Kneeling on the opposition bench area putting his shoe back on a rather large backup DL (6 foot plus, BIG kid....suffice to say it was probably lack of conditioning that made him a backup) gets right in his face yelling "hey white boy..how'd you like that hit white boy...jacked you up white boy"

My kid finishes tying he shoe, stands up, looks right up in his face and says "FOCK you! Why don't you get your fat azz off the bench, plenty of room for you to talk shiot on the field azzhole." Refs split everyone up. Game continues.

My son had no idea I was 5 feet away as this was going on. Also had no idea what he had said to the guy. He was pissed about taking a big hit and the dude talking trash and just snapped.

:thumbsup:

I'd be proud, too.

Why would a pony league kid need to shave his bat? :nono:

That is why I am asking. I had a buddy umpiring 12-13 year old fast pitch and he said the number of shaved bats was stupid.

That is why I am asking. I had a buddy umpiring 12-13 year old fast pitch and he said the number of shaved bats was stupid.

What a pervert. How many little boy ' does one need to see?

What's that old saying? If there's grass on the infield, let's play ball.

Says the guy posting sappy, shiity videos from 40 years ago. :wave:

Toad is just another tard alias.

Toad is just another tard alias.

Oh........umm.......well then.......this is awkward (Tugs on collar)......soooo......umm...sorry then.