Sign in to follow this  
Dragan187

So, whattya need tonight?

Chad Johnson+Rudi Johnson need to outscore T.J. Whatshislastname by 4 for the win. We will likely end up with the top two scores in the league this week, thanks to Roethlisberger+Witten vs Romo+Gates. One of us will be less than thrilled after tonight.

In one league I need Edge to somehow score a negative 29 points. Since our league doesn't deal in negative scoring, I don't think that's going to happen.

In the other I need Heap to score within 2 points of Neal Rackers.

3 yards from Edge (.26 points) in one league

up by 20 with Rackers going against his Boldin and Balt in the other

Its been a dismal week 1. I ran up against a juggernaut this week.

But i have OCHO CINCO. He can score big right?

Well, to win I need Ocho Cinco to put up OCHO CINCOpuntos.(actually 95 pts, but I like to say OCHO CINCO)

Worst beating I have taken in a while.

Pray for me!!!!

I think I should be all right I had Sh$tna, Vikings defense, and BO-TO. He had Drew and Bush lay an egg. Hard to tell since we are on FOX Sports (man that place sucks). I still have Boldin, Who'syourmomma, VD, and my kicker going tonight and he just has the Baltimore defense.

we play 2 games so...

Down 9 - Housh vs Leinert, Fitz = loss unless Housh blows up and Leinert/Fitz suck

Up 25 - Housh vs. Ravens, Rudi = win if Housh is steady and Ravens and/or Rudi don't blow up

Hoping for 1-1 after having Bulger SJax and Duce kill me this week

Do people really like these posts? I mean who really cares what the hell you need to win a friggin fantasy football game. You guys really need to get a friggin life pathetic losers.

Chad Johnson 80 yards and a touchdown :overhead:

I'm up by 86, my opponent has Palmer and Gore, I have Clayton and Nedney :overhead:

In my one league (point per reception), I'm up by 45.5, but I'm in big trouble. My opponent has Carson Palmer, Darrell Jackson, Rudi Johnson and Vernon Davis and I only have Todd Heap.

In my other league, I'm down 6 but I have Frank Gore, Anquan Boldin and Todd Heap while my opponent only has Housmazilly. I feel pretty good there.

I'm up 135 to 95 and he has Gore and Boldin left... I better not lose this one. I've got high points by 30 so far and there's a high point payout

I'm down by 44 with standard scoring.

I have Rudi, Willis and the AZ defense. Yeh, it could happen, but I'm not counting on it . . .

League 1: up by 11, my ravens D vs Palmer

League 2: down by 2.5, my McGahee and DJax vs Edge and Shayne Graham

League 3: up by 42, my Chad vs Gore, Edge, and Nedney

all three victory = :pointstosky:

Its been a dismal week 1. I ran up against a juggernaut this week.

But i have OCHO CINCO. He can score big right?

Well, to win I need Ocho Cinco to put up OCHO CINCOpuntos.(actually 95 pts, but I like to say OCHO CINCO)

Worst beating I have taken in a while.

Pray for me!!!!

I hear ya Brother...

I need Ocho Cinco to go big tonight!

:wall:

Simple I'm in a freaking shootout me 130.6 he 130.1......Me C.J him Anquan.Should be interesting ***sidenote*** We would have beat any of the other 10 owners in the league so it's gonna sting for the loser :pointstosky:

Guest _my_2_cents_

PPR league, PaTD = 4, Int = -2, FL = 0. .1/2.5 PaYd, .1/1 Ru&ReYd, 6 pt Ru/Re TDs

FGs scored 0-30 = 3, every yard after = .1

So a 45 yd FG is 4.5

I have TJ Housh, Mark Clayton and Joe Nedney - I am up by 27.5 points

My opponent has Alex Smith, Darrell Jackson and Edge James.

It should be a really close finish, but I think I have a slight advantage. 2 of his players put up a 0 and my Pats D scored me a TD. I kick myself for starting a Tennesee WR over Carter, but I had no idea who the real #2 or end zone target was in CAR, nor did I know if Delhomme was going to be better than last year yet. Now I know, but those 18 points woulda made me a lock.

Here's how I see it:

I can get average game from all three of these players and still have a chance. TJ Houshmazilli has pwnd the Ravens for his career. But I won't expect that because they are still the Ravens and the Cinci O-Line is a little sketchy. If the Bengals get up in this game I expect McNair to do his thing and Clayton should get his. But again, I will just expect average performance.

WR1 - 6/75/1

WR2 - 5/75/0

K - 3 FG (none over 30 yds)and 2 PAT

If my opponent has well above average days, I'd expect something like this:

Alex Smith - 320, 2 PaTD, 1 Int

Edge - 105 RuYd, 5/47 ReYd, 1 TD

DJax - 7/107, 2 TD

That would give me the 87.5 I have plus 150 yds (15) on 11 catches (11) with 1 TD (6), 3 FG and 2 PAT (11) for a total of 130.5 points.

My opponent would have 60.2 plus 320 PaYd (12.8 pts) 2 PaTd (8) an INT (-2), plus 105 RuYd (10.5) 12 receptions (12), 147 ReYd (14.7) and 3 TDs (18) for 136.2

So in other words, I would have to have a very average combined performance from all 3 of my players, and he would have to get what I consider "elite" production out of his 3 players to win. As we all know, it almost never works out like that. If I have two total stinkers in the Cinci/Balt game, I'm going to lose. If that game has a few long passing TDs to my guys, he will have to have all 3 of Smith/DJax and Edge blow up. But if Smith and DJax are blowing up, it's unlikely that Edge will be rushing 20 times for 105. My worst nightmare is an AZ up by 20 early, ASmith winging it all over the place and DJax having a ridiculous day while AZ plays ball control offense.

But since the Niners secondary is much improved, I have a hard time seeing that happen.

With my luck I'm probably screwed, but I at least have a chance, and that's all a guy can ask for. Good luck to you all and may you all get what ever you need so long as it don't conflict with my needs. :pointstosky:

Already locked up the victory in 2 of my 4.

Huge implications tonite in the other 2.

League numero uno I am up by a lil less than 50 but he has Palmer, Edge, and D. Jackson. This is a very high scoring league so 2 of those 3 alone could combine for 50 easily. I have Boldin so Im hoping Palmer and Edge are held in check and Boldin can outperform Jackson.

In the other league I am up by 8. He has Leinart, Heap, D. Jackson, and Stover. I have Alex Smith, Fitz, and Nedney. I think Im in trouble here.

Basically, Im rooting for Palmer, Edge, and D. Jackson (x2) to be held in check. And for Fitz and Alex Smith to have a good game without Leinart or again, D. Jackson, doing the same.

Gore, V. Davis, and Housh are starting for me in the 2 leagues that are already wrapped up.

Big Monday Night! Can we say Anquan Bolin TD PASS to Fitz.

:first:

Main $ league: Need Edge to net me 11.3 points (PPR) :bandana:

Other $ league: I'm up 30 - opponent has Anquan & DJax... I have Nedney :unsure:

Other other # league: I'm down 18 - opponent has Rudi.... I have Carson and Stover. :rolleyes:

Guest _my_2_cents_
Other other # league: I'm down 18 - opponent has Rudi.... I have Carson and Stover. :thumbsup:

At least you know you don't have to worry about Carson throwing passes to Rudi. Seriously - that's a great thing. If you had the QB of a receiving RB, you might be doomed. I like your chances here, depending on scoring system. Good luck.

Oh, and because people are bragging, I'll say I'm up in all 3 of my leagues, locked up a win by 30 with Frank Gore still to play in one, and in another I'm up by 11 with M.Clayton/Suggs left (DL can get you 26 on a good day in this IDP) and my opponent has A.Wilson and Edge left. That one's gonna be HELLA close.