Sign in to follow this  
cmh6476

I'm starting _________ over __________

Adrian Peterson over T Jones

and considering Benson over LJ in another league...

and considering Benson over LJ in another league...

:ninja:

cmh.....is that really you?

AD @ Det and MJD v Atl over LJ @ Chi

T Green v Dal over P Rivers @ NE

Galloway v NO over L Evans @ Pit

Matchups matchups matchups!!!!!

A. Battle over B. Edwards

I just snagged Arnaz Battle off the ww. I'm curious, why are you high on him this week? Would you start him over any of these options:

Curry @ DEN

VJax @ NE

S. Moss @ PHI

Brandon Marshall vs. OAK

I just snagged Arnaz Battle off the ww. I'm curious, why are you high on him this week? Would you start him over any of these options:

Curry @ DEN

VJax @ NE

S. Moss @ PHI

Brandon Marshall vs. OAK

I would probably start him over Curry and VJax, but not Moss and Marshall.

In what I saw of the SF/ARZ game, he was SF's best receiver. Now I know thats not saying a whole heck of alot because SF is gonna be the Gore show, but it is worth something. Call it more gut than anything, but I also didn't like what I saw out of V. Davis. They really didn't even look for him. He also has good hands and is strong. Seems like a poor man's Anquan Boldin to me. I just get the feeling that this game could turn into a shootout because I think StL will get their offense on track and I don't really see them consistently doing much on D to stop anybody.

T Green v Dal over P Rivers @ NE

Matchups matchups matchups!!!!!

That's one I don't beleive I would feel good with. I see lots of scoring in the Pats /Chargers game... Trent isn't worth starting in any type of match up IMO.

i may end up starting lamont over laurence... but, if i do, i may end up steamed up. i've got a big game this week.

hmmm, derp...

D. Henderson over Fred Taylor

I think the Jags offense is in serious trouble with no reliable WRs.

I am starting My Best Players over My Bench Guys because it's week 2, which is way too early to go running around with your hair on fire.

That should be a no brainer. TJones has sucked bad everywhere he played, until he landed in Chicago. He sucks and he is splitting time in a RBBC. I don't think Tjones even deserves a roster spot at this point.

I am starting My Best Players over My Bench Guys because it's week 2, which is way too early to go running around with your hair on fire.

BINGO! :overhead:

:blink:

The only change in my lineup from week 1 is Big Ben(d) over Leinart. When you're the last guy to draft your QB1 (after one team, maybe 2, have already grabbed a 2nd), you end up with a QB decision every week. I really expected fireworks in the AZ/SF game so I went with Leinart. :doh:

Too early in the season to start benching top players!

:lol:

The only change in my lineup from week 1 is Big Ben(d) over Leinart. When you're the last guy to draft your QB1 (after one team, maybe 2, have already grabbed a 2nd), you end up with a QB decision every week. I really expected fireworks in the AZ/SF game so I went with Leinart. :doh:

Too early in the season to start benching top players!

I agree with you. Leinart is by no means a stud, so you played the matchups. Everyone thought that game was gonna be a shootout, and many people like me got burned by Fitz, etc. You starting Ben over Leinart makes sense. Me benching Fitz for someone like Drew Carter would be gross over reaction.

Ward over Maroney. Unless I can unload Ward. SD's just too tough... Of course, I may go with Maroney still because I'm truly indecisive and I didn't draft him in the second round to sit him.

BINGO! :music_guitarred:

Double BINGO

Let's be reasonable guys! It's week 2. Other than the A Pete starters, I bet most of the peops here lost in week 1.

Don't overreact..and don't bench LJ!

Big Ben and Santonio Holmes

over

Jon Kitna and Larry Fitzgerald

I'm a Buffalo Bills fan and really know their defensive capabilities. Start every offensive Steeler you got.

Big Ben and Santonio Holmes

over

Jon Kitna and Larry Fitzgerald

I'm a Buffalo Bills fan and really know their defensive capabilities. Start every offensive Steeler you got.

interesting, in my 8-man my WRs are Holt, Fitz, Burress, B edwards, Holmes & Cotchery and I need to choose between 3.

Leaning Holt, Fitz & Burress again...