Sign in to follow this  
DrG

Landry owners

Yes I think he will do so.

Landry could post his best game in some time.

Landry owner and Dolphins fan and I would say Matt Moore won't be too much of a hindrance on Landry's production. While Landry was Tannehill's security blanket the last couple of years, Matt Moore has always been willing to take a few chances and let his WR's make plays (ex: the deep pass late to Still last week with the game on the line) so I feel that Landry will still get a good amount of targets.

The one thing to be worried about with Landry would be Miami's track record in December games in New York and Buffalo - they don't typically light up the scoreboard or put up big statistical numbers. When I looked yesterday it didn't look like it was going to be too windy, so that should help, plus the fact that the Jets defense isn't quite what it has been the last few seasons should help too.

I'm still debating on using Landry in a semi-finals matchup this week as well, but good luck and go Dolphins!

Thanks, I also have Tate so 2 qb injuries last week

affecting receivers. After Tyreek Hill these two or a wire grab this week for Anderson Djax or Inman make that a crapshoot

The Dolphins are last in the league at plays per game, averaging just over 57. For the entire game last week, MIA had 25 passes and 26 runs. For the portion of the game that Matt Moore was under center, there were 5 passes and 9 runs. One of those 5 passes was directed towards Landry, who caught it for a 6 yard gain. So the pass-run ratio was more skewed towards the run under Moore than it was for the team as a whole and the 49ers had great success running the ball last week against the Jets. So you'd expect the Dolphins to lean on Ajayi just as they have been doing. And if you take the 14 play sampling that Moore gave us last week and multiply it by 4 to approximate Miami's 57 play-per-game average, you'd get just 4 targets for Landry. Small sample size, I know.

Anyway I have Landry and will most likely be sitting him. The four WRs I'll likely be starting are Beckham-Watkins-Adams-Gabriel. Gabriel may not get a lot of targets either but he's scored 14.60 PPR points or better in 5 out of his last 6 games. Thielen-Inman-Garcon and even Robbie Anderson are all available to me and i think I'd trust them all more than I would a Landry-Moore connection that I don't have much of a feel for.

Thanks Spence

Going to play Watkins and Tyreek

and roll Kelley and Ty M at flex