Sign in to follow this  
fastedbo

Kap or Bradford?

Probably going to bench Luck this weekend, I just don't see good production from him with three rookies playing on OL today. Down 40+ already (Thanks to Wilson and Miami Def) in a semi final standard format 12 man league.

Other two options are Kap or Bradford. My knock on Kap is just this is the 49ers and his main WR is out. Bradford hasn't gotten a lot of points but I think with him having all of his main WR's healthy and that they must win out to get into the playoffs and a week Colts defense, that he actually has the chance to 'go off' today. (Or at least one would hope so!)

Almost took a chance with Matt Moore this week.... Kicking myself now so it's down to this!

I picked up Bradford a couple of weeks ago because of his matchups in the playoff run, but I just don't feel good about starting him.

I'm going with kap, but I doubt I should.

Rawls completely boned me this week (never starting a TNF player again, every time I do, they suck) so I have to go with the one that can have a big game in a potential shootout.

I picked up Bradford a couple of weeks ago because of his matchups in the playoff run, but I just don't feel good about starting him.

I'm going with kap, but I doubt I should.

Rawls completely boned me this week (never starting a TNF player again, every time I do, they suck) so I have to go with the one that can have a big game in a potential shootout.

I hate TNF matchups. I also hate TNF matchups on Saturday Nights! They're always so one-sided and I always end up on the wrong side!