Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Looks like newbie is outta here again.

Geez what a mess. Here I’ve been keeping score (for years).

MDC is a rat, FACT. Snitches get stitches.

HT is MB, we already knew that.

No one was offline stalking anyone, get over yourself.

Geez what a mess. Here Ive been keeping score (for years).

MDC is a rat, FACT. Snitches get stitches.

HT is MB, we already knew that.

No one was offline stalking anyone, get over yourself.

2 out of 3. MDC was trying to have my IP address traced. It's a fact.

I've said before... reporting someone is a doosh move, unless you sincerely feel that they are stalking you IRL. Newbie wished someone would assassinate Trump. Ban-worthy? No. Seems he did even less this time. Newbie adds value in political threads because he provides insight into the mindless lemming segment of the left culture. For instance, he recently said that Trump supporters are evil. Really? Do people honestly think this? Apparently so. Knowledge is power. :cheers:

I hope he comes back. :dunno:

• Like 1

I reported you

Figures, you definitely seem like that type of person. You know the type... The whiny little b!tch type.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, not only are you a troll, you also report others. :doh:

• Like 1

I've said before... reporting someone is a doosh move, unless you sincerely feel that they are stalking you IRL. Newbie wished someone would assassinate Trump. Ban-worthy? No. Seems he did even less this time. Newbie adds value in political threads because he provides insight into the mindless lemming segment of the left culture. For instance, he recently said that Trump supporters are evil. Really? Do people honestly think this? Apparently so. Knowledge is power. :cheers:

nailed it

Figures, you definitely seem like that type of person. You know the type... The whiny little b!tch type.

Thanks for confirming my suspicions, not only are you a troll, you also report others. :doh:

Go ahead and report me for being RP. Theyll probably check my IP address and see I live in Philly. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

I like someone having different opinions on things. Makes things more entertaining. That being said, newbie did go full retard sometimes. Ban worthy? No. Aggravating? Yes. But I wouldn't have him banned for anything he did. Maybe take a time out for his comments on assassinatinng Trump cause that crossed the line. But I didn't notice anything worth banning over. Whoever reported him is a d1ck. If there's anything I hate more than pig, it's a rat.

Looks at all these losers on Newbie's jock. Sad!

:first:

you just make it too easy newbie.

• Like 2

:first:

you just make it too easy newbie.

Look at Alias Detective here. I created an account 10 years ago, to post exclusively on the main board. Then created multiple aliases since then, only to use this one 10 years later. You're a regular Angela Lansbury.

Go ahead and report me for being RP. Theyll probably check my IP address and see I live in Philly. :thumbsup:

I don't report people, I'm not a b!tch like you.

:dunno:

Look at Alias Detective here. I created an account 10 years ago, to post exclusively on the main board. Then created multiple aliases since then, only to use this one 10 years later. You're a regular Angela Lansbury.

:overhead:

I don't report people, I'm not a b!tch like you.

:dunno:

Youre more of the high horse, inhale your own farts kind of b1tch?

• Like 1

This donkeyjotes fella is killing it already. It may be too late for GOTY but I have a feeling were ALL going to value this newcomers contributions.

:overhead:

Wait, newbie has been bannored 3 times?

Didn't he spend the last several years calling RP a no life loser cuz he "couldn't stay away from this place" after he got banned?

Surely he can't come back again, can he?

:unsure:

:lol:

Right on cue.......I've got a good discussion going with Pat - you felt left out, butted in with some corny trolling.. Talk about an attention seeker.

That thing you just got done explaining you're 'above' wrt Newbie? You just did it with HT. He said 'butthurt' to your post, and you responded. You don't ignore posters that are irritating; you simply have been able to avoid getting into it with Newbie.

That doesn't mean anything other than certain posters irritate you more than others.

Face it: it's impossible to avoid going 'round and 'round with posters are here to rankle - unless you simply didn't post at all, which completely defeats the point of this forum - and, as a result, you do it too - and I don't blame you.

The only blame I lay is when a poster chides others for doing something they do themselves, hence my response to you.

That thing you just got done explaining you're 'above' wrt Newbie? You just did it with HT. He said 'butthurt' to your post, and you responded. You don't ignore posters that are irritating; you simply have been able to avoid getting into it with Newbie.

Not at all... Just as I'm doing with you - I can respond and have discussions w/out sinking to schoolyard antics. And unlike most, my replies are replies to people who have chosen to quote one of mine.. If I quote somebody, it's in general talk, not to troll... Feel free to search - you won't find any.

I'm working on running you out next.

Two rats.

Include yourself and make it Three Rats. :music_guitarred:

:lol:

I notice no denials there. You did not admit to being MB? You did not say you dont post as MB because you were being stalked? :dunno:

Good grief. You still regularly insinuate that I'm an alias of someone. Give your act a rest, ffs. Worst ever.

Good grief. You still regularly insinuate that I'm an alias of someone. Give your act a rest, ffs. Worst ever.

People love me here.

You're pretty damned emotionally committed on this topic here in order to credibly support this notion you're attempting to pass on that - with 160 posts in 11 years - you even focking know who Newbie is, much less have enough vitriol to piss the attitude you're throwing out atm.

Really. No one is fooled. At all.

• Like 1

Not at all... Just as I'm doing with you - I can respond and have discussions w/out sinking to schoolyard antics. And unlike most, my replies are replies to people who have chosen to quote one of mine.. If I quote somebody, it's in general talk, not to troll... Feel free to search - you won't find any.

I'm saying you re-engaged in a long feud you've clearly had with two specific posters. You didn't ignore, as you lectured others to do.

I'm saying you re-engaged in a long feud you've clearly had with two specific posters. You didn't ignore, as you lectured others to do.

I responded to their posts aimed at me, w/out name calling, w/out screaming, w/out calling out anyone's mother........ and after doing so, I didn't go out and complain, cry, endorse their banishment nor say the board was better w/out them.

You're pretty damned emotionally committed on this topic here in order to credibly support this notion you're attempting to pass on that - with 160 posts in 11 years - you even focking know who Newbie is, much less have enough vitriol to piss the attitude you're throwing out atm.

Really. No one is fooled. At all.

Look at this dope. If you're missing newbie, I'm sad to inform you I will not be picking up the slack on a daily basis. don't be "Sad!" MAGA!

Look at this dope. If you're missing newbie, I'm sad to inform you I will not be picking up the slack on a daily basis. don't be "Sad!" MAGA!

'Exclusively on the mange board'. 181 in 11 years. Suddenly, he's here, and throwing shade like he knows everyone here, and has already decided that he's a Newbielyte. No one - not one person - is buying your bullsht, sock.

How about you let that door hit you on the arse outbound, eh?

'Exclusively on the mange board'. 181 in 11 years. Suddenly, he's here, and throwing shade like he knows everyone here, and has already decided that he's a Newbielyte. No one - not one person - is buying your bullsht, sock.

How about you let that door hit you on the arse outbound, eh?

As soon as you get a life, gramps. Newbie isn't coming back. It's over between you two. You're looking bigly pathetic right now.

Right on cue.......I've got a good discussion going with Pat - you felt left out, butted in with some corny trolling.. Talk about an attention seeker.

This looks like name-calling to me.

I responded to their posts aimed at me, w/out name calling, w/out screaming, w/out calling out anyone's mother........ and after doing so, I didn't go out and complain, cry, endorse their banishment nor say the board was better w/out them.

Don't get me wrong: nothing about your posts is objectionable to me. I'm simply pointing out that it is impossible to avoid or ignore trolling - particularly when there is a cadre engaging in it; particularly when they choose to focus their efforts - without allowing them to succeed in their real purpose for doing so: shut you up.

As for myself, I pride myself on my quick thinking and sharp tongue. I am more than capable of dishing out what the trollturds really require, and I have identified about 5 who are really the worst.

Not before giving each and every one of them ample chance to be civil instead, when I first returned to this board after being absent for years. These are leopards whose spots have not changed, so they'll get the best I have to dish out, as they provide no other use.

As soon as you get a life, gramps. Newbie isn't coming back. It's over between you two. You're looking bigly pathetic right now.

...says the ostensible (look it up, Newbielyte) nobody who 'exclusively posts on the mange board' but apparently knows all about the personalities here and jumps in with the disparagement straight away.

No one is fooled. Not one poster. Now get to that disappearing act you promised us.

...says the ostensible (look it up, Newbielyte) nobody who 'exclusively posts on the mange board' but apparently knows all about the personalities here and jumps in with the disparagement straight away.

No one is fooled. Not one poster. Now get to that disappearing act you promised us.

I think I'll stick around for a while. You losers are growing on me.

It's so weird that one dude had all these aliases..

How that fock do you even keep with that sort of thing? Spreadsheets and sh!t?

Lot of work, focking psycho..

:wacko: :wacko:

I think I'll stick around for a while. You losers are growing on me.

No one is surprised.

Over/Under: 5 days.

Exactly.

He doesn't have a family or any land. Everyone needs something I guess.

Gawd this place obsesses. A 2 page thread about a poster not posting ?

Exactly.

Newbie prolly reported himself so he could read sh1t like this.