Sign in to follow this  
NorthernVike

Looks like newbie is outta here again.

Ewbie is like a hydra, chop off one head and 2 more sprout up.

Ewbie is right

This looks like name-calling to me.

I don't - but differences of opinion are okay, happens.

Looks at all these losers on Newbie's jock. Sad!

Hi Newbie!

This donkeyjotes fella is killing it already. It may be too late for GOTY but I have a feeling were ALL going to value this newcomers contributions.

:overhead:

Rat

And here comes the rest of the Trumptards for the assist. Sad!

Dude, you're going around a perma-ban twice and STILL not learning your lessons.

Just chill out.

Dude, you're going around a perma-ban twice and STILL not learning your lessons.

Just chill out.

Jesus Chrysler, you guys are slo. :banana:

This donkeyjotes fella is killing it already. It may be too late for GOTY but I have a feeling were ALL going to value this newcomers contributions.

:overhead:

He definitely has the snowflakes triggered. :lol:

I still want to know who reported Shotsup and why ??

Rats :mad:

Seriously. He was just the bored's friendly, mischievous drunk.

I still want to know who reported Shotsup and why ??

Rats :mad:

Shotsup is a legend around here, and a swell guy. Anti NY bias.

Why do you guys keep reporting him? He loves posting on this board and does contribute well in non political topics. Leave the man alone for pete's sake. I believe that he apologized for the assassination comment. Why not just ignore the guy and let him stay?

I knew donkeypunch was Newbie his first post in the 26 dead thread

You're just as sharp as Edjr Lansbury. I'll call you Nancy Drewflake. I've never created an alias in my life. What a tool! SAD!

Look at Alias Detective here. I created an account 10 years ago, to post exclusively on the main board. Then created multiple aliases since then, only to use this one 10 years later. You're a regular Angela Lansbury.

Why do you guys keep reporting him? He loves posting on this board and does contribute well in non political topics. Leave the man alone for pete's sake. I believe that he apologized for the assassination comment. Why not just ignore the guy and let him stay?

You're just as sharp as Edjr Lansbury. I'll call you Nancy Drewflake. I've never created an alias in my life. What a tool! SAD!

You're like a Tribble.

holy crap, he's pathetic :(

I give FBG a lot of crap but they occasionally can bring the sarcasm. :thumbsup:

I give FBG a lot of crap but they occasionally can bring the sarcasm. :thumbsup:

Yea those guys blew up Newbs story lol.

The hacks around here cannot ignore anyone. They live for internet conflict with people they never met. It is like their own little drama world they create for themselves in order to have something to do with their remaining days.

The hacks around here cannot ignore anyone. They live for internet conflict with people they never met. It is like their own little drama world they create for themselves in order to have something to do with their remaining days.

True. I just wish they would ADMIT they are the rats reporting him. I think it's sad they are hell bent on running every democratic liberal off the board.

You're like a Tribble.

In the words of WWE star Chris Jericho....

Will you please shut the hell up?

Oh it's way worse than that.

Many have this obsession about 'winning ' a thread like it's a high school debate.

Newbie did too.

Many here have no life at all and live for this place so they can win a thread

In the words of WWE star Chris Jericho....

Will you please shut the hell up?

No, Newbie. The forum is for posting. Apparently, even for you.

True. I just wish they would ADMIT they are the rats reporting him. I think it's sad they are hell bent on running every democratic liberal off the board.

:lol:

Right, Newbie.

No, Newbie. The forum is for posting. Apparently, even for you.

You are one weird creepy stalker. Three times now you have called me Newbie. Let me issue you a challenge, Francis. Send an email to Mike and ask him to check my IP address. You might finally move the heck on when you don't get the answer you want. Grow up already.

I've said before... reporting someone is a doosh move, unless you sincerely feel that they are stalking you IRL. Newbie wished someone would assassinate Trump. Ban-worthy? No. Seems he did even less this time. Newbie adds value in political threads because he provides insight into the mindless lemming segment of the left culture. For instance, he recently said that Trump supporters are evil. Really? Do people honestly think this? Apparently so. Knowledge is power. :cheers:

I hope he comes back. :dunno:

Do people honestly think non-conservative posters are lemmings?

Do people honestly think non-conservative posters are lemmings?

Well, In fairness, that's what all the conservative commentators tell them to think.

Ironical, no? 😉

Yeah. They all think exactly alike. And yet think they are the free thinkers somehow.

Methinks last week's shiitshow between the Bernie, Donna brazile, DNC, HRC, etcetera supporters would indicate quite the opposite.

At least the trumptards are in lockstep. They do a really good job of sending off the daily talking point that everyone slavishly follows regardless of logic or fact.

The Dems? About as organized and message disciplined as a short bus fire.

Well, In fairness, that's what all the conservative commentators tell them to think.

Ironical, no?

I bet if you polled all the "libtard" posters, their political opinions would be much less similar than their conservative counterparts.

Where does one go to ensure they are mindlessly following the correct brand of liberal rhetoric?