Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

First Time Drinking with my son. :cheers:

I know he has :cheers: on his own (he works in a beirgarten). But awesome sauce. He graduated high school yesterday and hanging out with me and buddies in Montauk and drinking beers with me.

Awesomeness

if they can go to war, they should be able to have a drink.

Can I ask a serious question shots? Not trying to be a d!ck, but feel free to tell me to mind my own.

You have discussed your raging alcoholism here. You tend to put a light, devil may care attitude on it, but do you worry about your son going down the same road?

I mainly ask because I see my brother (who was a druggie and knocked up his gf accidentally) completely overreact to everything my nephew does because he is afraid the same will happen.

Just curious.

if they can go to war, they should be able to have a drink.

Me and wife 36D agree.

Can I ask a serious question shots? Not trying to be a d!ck, but feel free to tell me to mind my own.

You have discussed your raging alcoholism here. You tend to put a light, devil may care attitude on it, but do you worry about your son going down the same road?

This son ? No. Bringing him to the track is more of an issue. Math brain. Card player. More afraid of a gambling problem then a drinking problem.

Other (younger) son. Yes worry about his path.