Sign in to follow this  
edjr

People I used to fight with on FFT, I am now friends with.

Granted, I was a gigantic insufferable douche. I wanted to be disliked and was good at it.

Pat

WW

Cruzer

:wub:

who else? stand up. be heard!

LOOK AT ME!

Hey. I had beers with you!

People I used to be friends with and now dislike.

:D

Was?

:)

I went from full time, to barely part time.

Once a fockface, always a fockface :wave:

:doublethumbsup:

you're on the list for sure. That's hilarious :cheers:

I used to think Filthy was an insufferable douche, but he has proven to be a fairly intelligent fella. Unlike most of the other Trrumpettes.

• Like 1

Granted, I was a gigantic insufferable douche. I wanted to be disliked and was good at it.

Pat

WW

Cruzer

LOOK AT ME!

I was going to demand that I be put on the list cause you put me on Ignore for awhile..but I don't know if not being ignored puts me in the friends category. I'm good with being Frenemies.

I used to think Filthy was an insufferable douche, but he has proven to be a fairly intelligent fella. Unlike most of the other Trrumpettes.

I'm still Filthy though........... :wub:

I was going to demand that I be put on the list cause you put me on Ignore for awhile..but I don't know if not being ignored puts me in the friends category. I'm good with being Frenemies.

I'm not a fan of people (seemingly) following others around into various threads and talking sh1t. so many do it here and it's dumb.

I don't remember any reason I didn't like it. I'm just trying to excellent and get along with everyone

• Like 1

He definitely changed for the better. :cheers:

• Like 1

It sounds like you may fit into that category of poster who absolutely hates or likes another poster based upon one particular facet of their posting. Be it sports, politics, whatever.

If he doesn't like the Patriots? Then you'll pick a fight with him over something like best movie, or World War II or god-knows-what. Just because you're not besties and he was mean in another thread!

We've got a lot of those types. Over time, they've actually been a couple who admitted it. "Oh, I know he's right about XYZ, but what he said about ABC, I'm not going to like him!"😭

That's a little too junior high for me. Filthy and Cyclone for example. They can say something that cracks me up in one thread and I'll give him props for it. And then absolutely disagree with them in another thread. And that's fine. Because we're not Junior High School girls.

But that's why I came up with the whole Mean Girls analogy. We definitely have that crew here as well.

Hell, I've gone toe-to-toe in the morning, and met some of these guys for beers in the afternoon.

About the only one I see no value in anything at all is flaHawker. And that's just cuz he doesn't have enough to stand up behind his own positions. I forget what his latest alias is. But I find absolutely no value in types like that.

The rest of it? Just cuz I don't agree with or respect your position on a certain matter, doesn't mean I wouldn't have a beer with you and talk about other matters.

Because that's what men do. None of this "you didn't support me in the rubber prices in Brazil thread, so I'm not sure buddy anymore!"😭

• Like 1

I still think you're a dickhead ed. :wave:

It sounds like you may fit into that category of poster who absolutely hates or likes another poster based upon one particular facet of their posting. Be it sports, politics, whatever.

If he doesn't like the Patriots? Then you'll pick a fight with him over something like best movie, or World War II or god-knows-what. Just because you're not besties and he was mean in another thread!

We've got a lot of those types. Over time, they've actually been a couple who admitted it. "Oh, I know he's right about XYZ, but what he said about ABC, I'm not going to like him!"

That's a little too junior high for me. Filthy and Cyclone for example. They can say something that cracks me up in one thread and I'll give him props for it. And then absolutely disagree with them in another thread. And that's fine. Because we're not Junior High School girls.

But that's why I came up with the whole Mean Girls analogy. We definitely have that crew here as well.

Hell, I've gone toe-to-toe in the morning, and met some of these guys for beers in the afternoon.

About the only one I see no value in anything at all is flaHawker. And that's just cuz he doesn't have ###### enough to stand up behind his own positions. I forget what his latest alias is. But I find absolutely no value in types like that.

The rest of it? Just cuz I don't agree with or respect your position on a certain matter, doesn't mean I wouldn't have a beer with you and talk about other matters.

Because that's what men do. None of this "you didn't support me in the rubber prices in Brazil thread, so I'm not sure buddy anymore!"

Although you're clinically insane, I get a kick out of you. :wub:

• Like 1

I still think you're a dickhead ed. :wave:

:cheers:

The shift from generally an Obama supporter to Trump toleration has shuffled me around a bit. I don't think I've changed much at all but the far right leaves me alone now.

At the time, all that summer and autumn, I'd thought the 2016 presidential election was a really difficult choice to make. Looking at in in 2018, it's easily Trump >> Hillary, The Dems could find a candidate that I like better but there's a really good chance that I'll vote Trump in 2020 and it's a lock if they nominate a Hillary-type.

We've got a lot of those types. Over time, they've actually been a couple who admitted it. "Oh, I know he's right about XYZ, but what he said about ABC, I'm not going to like him!"

About the only one I see no value in anything at all is flaHawker. And that's just cuz he doesn't have ###### enough to stand up behind his own positions. I forget what his latest alias is. But I find absolutely no value in types like that.

Because that's what men do. None of this "you didn't support me in the rubber prices in Brazil thread, so I'm not sure buddy anymore!"

I definitely have adhd. I can't read more than once of your sentences, before I start thinking about bunnies.

• Like 1

The shift from generally an Obama supporter to Trump toleration has shuffled me around a bit. I don't think I've changed much at all but the far right leaves me alone now.

At the time, all that summer and autumn, I'd thought the 2016 presidential election was a really difficult choice to make. Looking at in in 2018, it's easily Trump >> Hillary,

I'm a haterist.

Since I started caring even a little about politics (when I started posting here)

I've hated Bush and Obama. I get a kick out of Trump (only for he's brought out the insanity of the left). I do think he's potentially steering us down a terrible path.

This.

I'll give wiff, Sho, Honcho or MDC props for something then call em a focking hack 3 minutes later.

I made a list!!!!!

Fock. :angry:

:lol: :cheers:

This.

I'll give wiff, Sho, Honcho or MDC props for something then call em a focking hack 3 minutes later.

Hadnt noticed - dont care. :wave:

All I know is edjr is way more intense than Ed playing golf. Still had potential to see a club fly (some 15+ years ago) but Tiki, Pat and Edjr are good real peeps. All way better at golf than me.

Pat

WW

Cruzer

LOOK AT ME!

I don't feel like we fought too bad but I always thought you were a dbag. Glad I got to know you better. Or the improved you or whatever

It's amazing the destructive power politics has over those it consumes. If not for that, this would be an extremely peaceful board.

• Like 1

All I know is edjr is way more intense than Ed playing golf. Still had potential to see a club fly (some 15+ years ago) but Tiki, Pat and Edjr are good real peeps. All way better at golf than me.

Isn't that something? I think we golfed, I want to say it was 2005 :o

I think Charles Barkley might be better than you.

Isn't that something? I think we golfed, I want to say it was 2005 :o

I think Charles Barkley might be better than you.

Proally something like that. I might have golfed a handful times since then. Not at all the last 4 years. :( I'd still be up for another gathering though. :cheers:

Proally something like that. I might have golfed a handful times since then. Not at all the last 4 years. :( I'd still be up for another gathering though. :cheers:

#metoo

Did I make a list?

^_^

You all seem like focking dooshbags :wave:

Id have a beer with any of you, especially my EdEx compadres :wub:

I used to think Ed was s total dooshtool. I'll admit that over the last few years he's grown on me.

:unsure:

I used to think Ed was s total dooshtool. I'll admit that over the last few years he's grown on me.

:unsure:

Oh yeah, you definitely did not like me at one point, I remember.

The only problem I had with edjr was the one time he quit during a Homers draft...

I am assuming that he is like all people here and act differently online then they do in real life and since I have never met him, I don't know how we would get along if our paths crossed...

But his online persona is fine with me...

The only problem I had with edjr was the one time he quit during a Homers draft...

I am assuming that he is like all people here and act differently online then they do in real life and since I have never met him, I don't know how we would get along if our paths crossed...

But his online persona is fine with me...

I got jobbed.

we would fight to the death :mad:

I got jobbed.

we would fight to the death :mad:

Sack up, Digby

Yeah there was that :music_guitarred: