Sign in to follow this  
joneo

Any Bets On This?

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/officials-3-dead-in-apparent-murder-suicide-in-walmart-parking-lot/ar-AAyRSSq?li=BBnbcA1

As to why and race? :bandana:

Officials: 3 dead in apparent murder-suicide in Walmart parking lot

TALLASSEE, Ala. -- Two women and a gunman are dead following an apparent murder-suicide in a Walmart parking lot in Alabama Tuesday, reports CBS affiliate WAKA. Tallassee mayor Johnny Hammock tells the station the gunman rammed his car into another car in the parking lot of the store before getting out and fatally shooting two women inside.

The shooter then turned the gun on himself, the station reports.

Hammock tells CBS News one victim and the shooter were found dead at the scene. A medical helicopter was called for the second victim, but she died in the vehicle.

The names of the gunman and the victims have not been released, the station reports.

The Alabama Law Enforcement Agency is assisting with the investigation. Tallassee is about 25 miles northeast of Montgomery.

Sometimes when I'm driving, I really think that a$$hole in that car over there is too stupid to live and needs to die and we'd all be better off. I've never acted on it though. Even though I consider killing them to be a public service, what holds me back is how much hassle it would be explaining my actions later to law enforcement.

"Did you know she was a mother of four?"

"No, I just knew the light was changing and she was bringing three lanes of traffic to a standstill trying to make an illegal left turn."

I've been to that Walmart.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/articles.al.com/news/index.ssf/2018/06/3_dead_in_tallassee_walmart_do.amp

Police have released the identities of the three people who died in a suspected double murder-suicide outside a Walmart store in Tallassee.

Tresea Miller, 58, and her 75-year-old mother, Barbara Buttles, suffered multiple gunshot wounds and died at the scene, Tallassee police said. Police identified the suspected shooter as 65-year-old Harold Miller, the husband of Tresea Miller.