Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

****Happy Football Day. Conference Championship Games******

Everybody acuses docs of pushing pain meds, but clinics thrive on prescribing unnecessary antibiotics. UTI, bronchitis, ear infection and sinusitis are the usual suspects.

A year or two ago I was prescribed antibiotics for a sinus infection. I just messaged my doctor, never saw her.

A colleague gets a sinus infection almost every year and is prescribed antibiotics every time.

If you have a sinus infection caused by bacteria, does it just take an incredibly long time to go away without antibiotics?

Hope Foles has his barf bag ready! Pats Eagles rematch!

I'll be rooting for your cheating team. Fvck

Stoopid call to go for it, take the FG and be down 3 scores. :thumbsdown:

Tell me about it. Vikings offense looking horrible tonight

I'll be rooting for your cheating team. Fvck

:D

The Patriot Way... BB slowly forcing you into uncomfortable, pressure, decision making... and no matter what you do, youre gonna lose

(unless theres some divine intervention of miracles but those are rare).

Are they looting in Philly yet?

If we win the SB I am buying a shotgun to defend the house. :ninja:

• Like 1

This will have its own thread. My annual BOXES VS gey SQUARES

PatVSPhi - all about my numbers.

If we win the SB I am buying a shotgun to defend the house. :ninja:

No one cares about Fishtown

No one cares about Fishtown

He's like 5 miles away from Fishtown.

He's like 5 miles away from Fishtown.

Im in Olde City? Sweet. Im rich. :overhead:

I'm not armchair qb'n I took Philly.... But wasn't getting why Minny was such a popular favorite? All I heard was about Minny's nasty defense, did nobody notice Philly's this year? And when did Case Keenum on the road become such a scary threat?

I'm not armchair qb'n I took Philly.... But wasn't getting why Minny was such a popular favorite? All I heard was about Minny's nasty defense, did nobody notice Philly's this year? And when did Case Keenum on the road become such a scary threat?

I am not too surprised at what the Eagles DL has done to that O. The big story in this game for me is the Eagles OL dominating up front.

Minny offense was way overhyped due to last weeks fluke win on the last play.

This will have its own thread. My annual BOXES VS gey SQUARES

PatVSPhi - all about my numbers.

Well technically it IS boxes and not squares...

Glad the Saints didn't go to Philly. That Philly D is for real at home. What a game.

Well technically it IS boxes and not squares...

Where you been for the last hundred years. I am literally the only one that gets it right. Boxes Have $2,500!invested.

Glad the Saints didn't go to Philly. That Philly D is for real at home. What a game.

I wanted no part of Drew Brees and the Saints.

Line will be swayed by whether Gronk can play. Vikings were a tougher matchup for Gronk.

Should be an interesting game. I will take the Pats by 7.

A year or two ago I was prescribed antibiotics for a sinus infection. I just messaged my doctor, never saw her.

A colleague gets a sinus infection almost every year and is prescribed antibiotics every time.

If you have a sinus infection caused by bacteria, does it just take an incredibly long time to go away without antibiotics?

They arent typically caused by bacteria. Usually treating the symptoms with decongestants and analgesics is enough. But people expect antibiotics, so (bad) doctors prescribe them.

https://www.aafp.org/patient-care/clinical-recommendations/all/cw-sinusitis.html

City crews dubbed the "Crisco Cops" spent Sunday morning greasing light poles around Philadelphia' Center City neighborhood to prevent Eagles' fans from climbing up after the game if the birds pull out a win and a trip to the Super Bowl.

I feel like mounting an oiled pole right now! :overhead:

But how do you feel about the game?

City crews dubbed the "Crisco Cops" spent Sunday morning greasing light poles around Philadelphia' Center City neighborhood to prevent Eagles' fans from climbing up after the game if the birds pull out a win and a trip to the Super Bowl.

They should only grease the top third of the pole so the dumb focks fall and possibly die.

I'm wrapping the under NE,over Philly and Philly in a 3 teamer so here's to hoping you're right.

:thumbsup: i copied this bet :cheers: