Sign in to follow this  
shotsup

****Happy Football Day. Conference Championship Games******

No way Im routing for the Pats. Go Philly!

This guy gets it.

Somewhere out there GFIAFP is vindictive caged for his love of Big D1ck Nick! :pointstosky:

They should only grease the top third of the pole so the dumb focks fall and possibly die.

Awesome.

The cold weather really helped eliminate sweat getting into the cut on his hand. That also helped the wrapping stay more solid.

But in a dome, the sweat could cause the hand injury to become a much more significant factor. Something to keep in mind when considering the likely outcome.

I feel like mounting an oiled pole right now! :overhead:

don't worry, naomi will talk you out of it

The cold weather really helped eliminate sweat getting into the cut on his hand. That also helped the wrapping stay more solid.

But in a dome, the sweat could cause the hand injury to become a much more significant factor. Something to keep in mind when considering the likely outcome.

It was about 50 today in Foxboro. The stitches will be gone by the SB.

They arent typically caused by bacteria. Usually treating the symptoms with decongestants and analgesics is enough. But people expect antibiotics, so (bad) doctors prescribe them.

https://www.aafp.org/patient-care/clinical-recommendations/all/cw-sinusitis.html

Interesting. It was the first time I'd taken antibiotics. I went to a curly hair cutting guru maybe two months later and she could tell I'd been on a course of them.

Never thought to try either of those two things. Just sent my doc a message saying 'these are my symptoms' and she deemed it a sinus infection and prescribed them.

eta: Should add IIRC the antibiotics did seem to help.

Congrats Iggles.......looked pretty scary today

Go Pats!!!

I wanted no part of Drew Brees and the Saints.

Great game. Congrats. Didn't realize until today that the Eagles haven't won SB. Good luck. :cheers:

Great game. Congrats. Didn't realize until today that the Eagles haven't won SB. Good luck. :cheers:

raiders blew out vermeil and jaws and the pats edged out mcnabb and TO. around that time they made several NFC championship games

Interesting. It was the first time I'd taken antibiotics. I went to a curly hair cutting guru maybe two months later and she could tell I'd been on a course of them.

Never thought to try either of those two things. Just sent my doc a message saying 'these are my symptoms' and she deemed it a sinus infection and prescribed them.

eta: Should add IIRC the antibiotics did seem to help.

Or you just got better, and the antibiotics contributed nothing to your recovery ;)

Or your just got better, and the antibiotics contributed nothing to your recovery ;)

Could be. My now hazy memory of it was being uncomfortable to the point it was pretty burdensome, getting some help (ie., messaging doc), feeling better soon thereafter.

raiders blew out ###### vermeil and jaws and the pats edged out mcnabb and TO. around that time they made several NFC championship games

I remember the Eagles/Raiders SB. It was in the Super Dome. I was a kid. My dad won a $2500. Was supposed to buy a big screen TV. He bought my mom a wedding ring and me an Atari. Blew the rest on JD and, from

What I'm told, hookers at a fishing camp as Christmas presents to potential clients.

Good times.

• Like 1

Hope to win lots of $$ on my BOXES.

$core changing pool. Every $corre change pay$ $4,000. F the winner.

So, just a bit of History, one of the things that I remembered about the last time we saw the Eagles and the Patriots in the Super Bowl is it the Eagles got their on the back of a backup quarterback. Jeff Garcia. Now, another backup quarterback. But I'm pretty sure Wendts isn't going to come in and do a McNab.

So, just a bit of History, one of the things that I remembered about the last time we saw the Eagles and the Patriots in the Super Bowl is it the Eagles got their on the back of a backup quarterback. Jeff Garcia. Now, another backup quarterback. But I'm pretty sure Wendts isn't going to come in and do a McNab.

Wrong

If we learned one thing this post season, Wentz isn't that good. Philly is though

Hope to win lots of $$ on my BOXES.

$core changing pool. Every $corre change pay$ $4,000. F the winner.

:mad:

Doug Moron - 55 seconds left and 2 timeouts in the 1st half, kneels on the ball. Tells his QB, he has 0 faith in him and he's not that good and the 1st half he had was luck.

Completely changed the complexion of the game.

Not good.

Doug Moron - 55 seconds left and 2 timeouts in the 1st half, kneels on the ball. Tells his QB, he has 0 faith in him and he's not that good and the 1st half he had was luck.

Completely changed the complexion of the game.

Not good.

Yup. You don't go into Foxboro and play not to lose. Definitely gotta be aggressive.

Check your memory since it is awful. Garcia was playing for the Browns at that time. McNabb led that team. He puked all over himself in the SB

You can always tell the people who don't have a clue about football. Anybody who thinks the hit on Gronk was dirty falls in to the idiot category.

Led with the soldier, separated the player from the football, didn't launch. Basically perfect form, it's too bad that is a penalty in today's football.

You can always tell the people who don't have a clue about football. Anybody who thinks the hit on Gronk was dirty falls in to the idiot category.

Led with the soldier, separated the player from the football, didn't launch. Basically perfect form, it's too bad that is a penalty in today's football.

Wasn't dirty, but it is a penalty. The thing people don't understand is that you can lead with the shoulder and do everything right, but your head is attached very close by and sometimes you will hit helmet to helmet.

Dirty? Nope.

Smart? Yup. even with the penalty. Just like what happened to Kelce and KC.

Only difference is Brady/Patriots don't need Gronk to win.

Take the helmets away and that never happens

• Like 1

Check your memory since it is awful. Garcia was playing for the Browns at that time. McNabb led that team. He puked all over himself in the SB

That's what I mean by do a McNabb.

As to the other part...

Checked. Yeah that was 06.

Dirty? Nope.

Smart? Yup. even with the penalty. Just like what happened to Kelce and KC.

Only difference is Brady/Patriots don't need Gronk to win.

Take the helmets away and that never happens

I know that you keep saying that, but it isn't true. Rugby players get hurt and concussed, but they don't play with helmets. There are physics of big guys running fast and making contact with other big guys that you can't avoid.

I know that you keep saying that, but it isn't true. Rugby players get hurt and concussed, but they don't play with helmets. There are physics of big guys running fast and making contact with other big guys that you can't avoid.

In this instance, Gronk probably doesn't dip his head, causing the head to head contact.

I generally agree with you though.

In this instance, Gronk probably doesn't dip his head, causing the head to head contact.

I generally agree with you though.

The problem is that you would get the knees and arms to the head that have no impact now. It is not like they put helmets on these guys to make them look better. Guys were getting knocked out all the time without helmets.

As much as we try to teach how to tackle safely, it is almost impossible because instincts take over. Now you have the extra impact of NFL teams limiting practice hitting, so they have even worse technique than before.

The problem is that you would get the knees and arms to the head that have no impact now. It is not like they put helmets on these guys to make them look better. Guys were getting knocked out all the time without helmets.

Helmets were introduce to protect the head, not to be used as a weapon.

They have helmets in the NHL, they still have concussions. Do players launch themselves into other players heads? not typically. It happens in the nfl at least once a game.

It has to be a penalty even though it may not be intentional. I've been watching footballllkke everyone here for a long time and I don't remember the amount of head shots back then like you see the last ten years. The modern player doesn't tackle, they're always going for the kill shot. You can't play the intentional/ not intentional game. It's pretty hard to tell the difference. I was rooting for the Jags, but I didn't like seeing Gronk go out like that. They have to do what they can to at least cut it down

Helmets were introduce to protect the head, not to be used as a weapon.

They have helmets in the NHL, they still have concussions. Do players launch themselves into other players heads? not typically. It happens in the nfl at least once a game.

So, get rid of the launching and using the helmet as a weapon. Getting rid of the helmets won't fix the problem.

It has to be a penalty even though it may not be intentional. I've been watching footballllkke everyone here for a long time and I don't remember the amount of head shots back then like you see the last ten years. The modern player doesn't tackle, they're always going for the kill shot. You can't play the intentional/ not intentional game. It's pretty hard to tell the difference. I was rooting for the Jags, but I didn't like seeing Gronk go out like that. They have to do what they can to at least cut it down

:thumbsup: