Sign in to follow this  
Marshall

Steelers release TE Ladarius Green

Probably doesn't help that he's always injured and is afraid of contact. Someone will pick him up. Some dumb team that doesn't really scout players like Houston or Chicago.

Or the Steelers ops.

I wish Barnidge would go to Pittsburgh

This

Someday, a concussion will mean that the player is shut down for the season. It takes that much time for the brain to heal completely and to make a full recovery.

Ladarius, like Jordan Reed, has had multiple concussions in too short of a time span causing brain damage.

The Steelers to a risk, it didn't pay off, and they cut bait when they realized that his talent meant nothing because he would never be healthy. I do not think when the Steelers signed him that was believed as much as it is today.

Someday all players will wear a chip in their helmet measuring impacts and G-forces while being constantly monitored.

I wish Barnidge would go to Pittsburgh

I'm sure that he's available to anyone making a reasonable offer.

Someday, a concussion will mean that the player is shut down for the season. It takes that much time for the brain to heal completely and to make a full recovery.

Ladarius, like Jordan Reed, has had multiple concussions in too short of a time span causing brain damage.

The Steelers to a risk, it didn't pay off, and they cut bait when they realized that his talent meant nothing because he would never be healthy. I do not think when the Steelers signed him that was believed as much as it is today.

Someday all players will wear a chip in their helmet measuring impacts and G-forces while being constantly monitored.

Better have 150 man rosters

Lol Amen if they start to monitor the impacts of hits and G Forces they will need a much deeper bench.