Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

did a mock draft... mid level WR's are deep !

I think its totally important to get 2 RB's in the 1st 3 rounds. There is a ton of upside WR's rounds 4 thu 8. There is always out of nowhere RB's, but to get a few bell cows....... you have to act fast.

I think its totally important to get 2 RB's in the 1st 3 rounds. There is a ton of upside WR's rounds 4 thu 8. There is always out of nowhere RB's, but to get a few bell cows....... you have to act fast.

You are preaching to the choir with me. I've been doing this for the last 5 years with success.

WRs are a dime for 2 dozen, I won one of my leagues with Dez Bryant and Demaryius Thomas starting pretty much every game.

The passing game is so spread so thinly on so many teams that the top 4 or 5 or so are good to have but after that you can pretty much play Waiver Wire Roulette.

The RB has come back with a vengeance and they are all pretty much 1st or 2nd year players, with the rookies certain to have a good showing on draft day.

Not changing any time soon.

yep, last year went back to RB-RB-RB method and ended up with Tyreek in the 4th, Adams in the 5th, Theilen in the 6th and added Lee and Woods at other points

RB was Gordon-Fournette-Hyde-CThompson-DLewis

it was a runaway, of course I lost in the Championhsip

I would take a chance on mixon again, but seen his name thrown around a few times now. He killed me last year underperforming.

yeah, once the elite WR's go in the draft, it's pretty deep. If you cant get one of those elite WR's you might as well go RB early and grab a WR late.

there are still some good WR's that can be had in round 2-4 and even later if you do your research.

I changed up last season, in my ppr league I went Rbs my first three picks.

Liked the final result.

I will employ that same strategy going into next seasons draft.

Thank you

I haven't played in a redraft league in at least 10 years now, maybe longer.

But I always subscribed to the mid first to the turn, going RB, RB. Or if I had a high first, then go RB, then my other RB at the 2nd, and 3rd round turn.

I usually consider myself an old grumpy dinosaur. So I I ever did a redraft again, I most likely would stay the course.

But a little less about me, and more about you. Yes I agree with you 100%.

People always love the zero RB theory but I've always employed the zero WR theory. I think it's much easier to find a startable WR week to week than it is a startable RB. Guys like Marvin Jones, JuJu and Keelan Cole were starters during playoff weeks on my championship winning team. They're also guys who were available as FA's around Week 4 in most fantasy leagues. I also ended up suffering way more season ending injuries to my WRs (ARob, Garcon, Will Fuller) than I did to my RB's (David Johnson) changing the narrative that WR's are "safer." With the current crop of stud RB's in this league and the addition of Barkley, I think the zero RB theory will be nowhere near as popular this season.

I agree, I think it's easier to find production later in the draft from Wr then from Rbs

But the way the draft comes around too me can easily change my draft strategy.

That's the thrill of a redraft.