Sign in to follow this  
NewbieJr

Post the last five vistors to your profile page

Pay attention, Ducky.

See, when I started the other thread mocking your faggity pic you didn't say anything about it being a fishing trip until Shovelheadt chimed in and said you might be fishing.

You immediately said Yeah, that's the ticket.......I was just fishing. You have been clinging to that lame excuse for posting that pic on a bored full of guys since then.

Now, this is how you troll for idiots.

I went to your profile at 9:52 yesterday.

I started this thread at 9:53 Yesterday.

http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=402905

That's how it's done.

POW!

Page 2 bump. :banana:

OMG Newbie....RP went to your profile page??? AGAIN ???? ROFL LOLOLOL

Who cares? :rolleyes:

OMG Newbie....RP went to your profile page??? AGAIN ???? ROFL LOLOLOL

Who cares? :rolleyes:

Me. It's ghey and it's creepy.

Latest Visitors

drobeski

28 Feb 2012 - 17:43

Joe Cebul

17 Dec 2011 - 00:27

MTSkiBum

14 Oct 2011 - 15:54

GeorgeAllen

13 Sep 2011 - 18:35

smashmouths@blf

11 Aug 2011 - 21:29

I won this thread! :pointstosky:

I'll see your drobeski and raise you a Mike FFToday :first:

Latest Visitors

Voltaire

21 Feb 2012 - 08:33

drobeski

21 Feb 2012 - 08:32

kutulu

12 Jun 2011 - 00:03

sidebyrnes

24 Oct 2009 - 04:10

Mike FF Today

11 Mar 2008 - 11:41

Artist Former...

26 Dec 2007 - 00:41

patweisers44

18 Dec 2007 - 14:27

14 Oct 2007 - 20:38

BlackClouds

28 Sep 2007 - 14:16

Old Sarge

26 Aug 2007 - 20:30

Geez 2007...not feeling the love around here :(

you're an idiot but I gotta give it to you, you butchslarped newbie here

I must disagree on the first part, but you nailed it on the second part.

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

I'll see your drobeski and raise you a Mike FFToday :first:

Latest Visitors

Voltaire

21 Feb 2012 - 08:33

drobeski

21 Feb 2012 - 08:32

kutulu

12 Jun 2011 - 00:03

sidebyrnes

24 Oct 2009 - 04:10

Mike FF Today

11 Mar 2008 - 11:41

Artist Former...

26 Dec 2007 - 00:41

patweisers44

18 Dec 2007 - 14:27

14 Oct 2007 - 20:38

BlackClouds

28 Sep 2007 - 14:16

Old Sarge

26 Aug 2007 - 20:30

Geez 2007...not feeling the love around here :(

Check it again. :music_guitarred:

Check it again. :music_guitarred:

You stalker!! Stop following me around, I don't want your manlove.

:D

You stalker!! Stop following me around, I don't want your manlove.

:D

Too late.

According to Ducky we are almost engaged. :banana:

Bagina pilot was DYING to check out my latest profile picture, but knows that I bust him every time he stalks my page. He was in a predicament. Hmmmm, how could he get around this and save my picture to his hard drive for whacking off purposes, and not make it look like he was stalking me once again????

Then he had the brainstorm to cover his ass with a safety net thread.

He isn't fooling anyone. I am so far into his head that he just can't stop looking at my pictures. He probably gets mad when he sees other guys who have viewed my page. Lolol.

Jealousy is an illness. Get well soon.

Who cares if someone checks your profile or anyone else's profile. The point is you took that shirtless mirror picture of yourself and used it as your representation in your profile. You're pathetic. Keep trying to spin it as stalker to save face, I can't blame you for trying to find a way to hide from the humiliation. The last guy that did that was pimp_daddy and he was mocked relentlessly and deservedly. He ended up in an alley, mental institution, or jail possibly.

Who cares if someone checks your profile or anyone else's profile. The point is you took that shirtless mirror picture of yourself and used it as your representation in your profile. You're pathetic. Keep trying to spin it as stalker to save face, I can't blame you for trying to find a way to hide from the humiliation. The last guy that did that was pimp_daddy and he was mocked relentlessly and deservedly. He ended up in an alley, mental institution, or jail possibly.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Keep trying to spin it as stalker to save face, I can't blame you for trying to find a way to hide from the humiliation.

I was so flustered and so desparately trying to escape the humiliation, that I posted another similar picture a few days later. And still have it up to this day. LOLOL Get a clue, chubby.

That just proves that you're even dumber than he is. The dude checks out my profile constantly. And I bust him for it every time. He knew I'd catch him again this time so he covered his tracks. I'm not dumb enough to fall for it, but you are.

Serious question - if RP really just wanted to look at your profile, couldn't he log out first and look at it anonymously?

I was so flustered and so desparately trying to escape the humiliation, that I posted another similar picture a few days later. And still have it up to this day. LOLOL Get a clue, chubby.

:Mr-T:

You don't know what I look like.

Me. It's ghey and it's creepy.

ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOL CHIRPCHIRP

Guess what...If you don't look at your last visitors, you won't know who checked it out.

Mebbe I'm alone on this one, but today was the only time I've checked mine in a long focking time. :dunno:

If you put yourself out there for ridicule, ridicule will come your way.

If you can't take it, then don't put yourself out there like that. I get sh1t here daily for my misunderstood awesome cooking videos and manly back muscles, but do I try and make it sound like I was just doing this to catch some fish? (which you didn't, btw)

Hell, your dumbass posts here are plenty enough to ridicule you about. :wave:

ROFL LOLOLOLOLOLOL CHIRPCHIRP

Guess what...If you don't look at your last visitors, you won't know who checked it out.

Mebbe I'm alone on this one, but today was the only time I've checked mine in a long focking time. :dunno:

If you put yourself out there for ridicule, ridicule will come your way.

If you can't take it, then don't put yourself out there like that. I get sh1t here daily for my misunderstood awesome cooking videos and manly back muscles, but do I try and make it sound like I was just doing this to catch some fish? (which you didn't, btw)

Hell, your dumbass posts here are plenty enough to ridicule you about. :wave:

Really? If I don't look to see who visited my page, I won't know? OMFG!!! Chirpy chirp chirp. I can't believe that???!!!!

Not only CAN I take it, I purposely put that pictiure up to take it. And then posted another one. And kept IT up. You're not too bright if you think I mind any of this at all. You would think you knew me better than that by now.

Also, I must have missed the pic/video that ever showed you to have manly back muscles. But I did see plenty of Look At Me cooking videos.

At this point it should be pointed out that Newbie has begged me for a pic for at least 4 years.

Yet because I set up this fishing net to humiliate him I'm obsessed with him, and ghey. :doublethumbsup:

You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

At this point it should be pointed out that Newbie has begged me for a pic for at least 4 years.

Yet because I set up this fishing net to humiliate him I'm obsessed with him, and ghey. :doublethumbsup:

You can't make this stuff up. :lol:

So this "visit" was just a fishing trip, huh? And what about all the others? You're a freaking queer anyway you slice it.

Fapfapfapfapfapfap Splooooooge

Really? If I don't look to see who visited my page, I won't know? OMFG!!! Chirpy chirp chirp. I can't believe that???!!!!

Not only CAN I take it, I purposely put that pictiure up to take it. And then posted another one. And kept IT up. You're not too bright if you think I mind any of this at all. You would think you knew me better than that by now.

Also, I must have missed the pic/video that ever showed you to have manly back muscles. But I did see plenty of Look At Me cooking videos.

1: WTF is a 'pictiure' ?

2: Forget #1, we all make speeling mistakes :cheers:

3: Nobody buys into the your dumb ass spin of purposely putting it up.

So you're ripped....Great....Good for you :thumbsup:

the fact that you are trying to defend yourself for putting up the pic here to allegedly catch some trolls is beyond funny.

You would have served yourself much better by just saying to RP "Thank You for noticing"

Also, the cooking vids trump anything anyone here has ever done from the 'look at me' aspect.

I did those with the intention of sharing with my frineds / enemys here.

Some better "look at Me" examples below

(your name is mentioned in the below vid at least twice)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UUoc55bLcf4GsU1Mwu1zYhAw&v=U47EKczRAAM

:cheers:

Hey Ducky, who are the top 5 on your list of people who you are fantasizing about masturbating to your latest 14 year old girl mirror pic?

:banana:

:doublethumbsup:

Please just stop. There is a certain grace in owning him the way you did; just let it sink in and let him lick his wounds. :thumbsup:

Please just stop. There is a certain grace in owning him the way you did; just let it sink in and let him lick his wounds. :thumbsup:

Jerry, you're not really this stupid, right? You do realize that RP had been busted by me every time he decided he needed to check out my profile page/picture, right? RP is a wiley veteran of getting owned around here. Especially by me. He knew as soon as he couldn't resist and went on my page that he better cover his tracks for when I busted him again and made him look like a homosexual stalker. That's why he created that thread. When you spend your entire existence getting your ass handed to you and being made to look like a fool, you learn to take measures to soften the blow.

The only thing worse than his pathetic attempts to save face, are fools who don't know him well enough to realize he hates getting caught being a retard/stalker/liar. But then again, you're starting to buy into Little Rusty's nonsense, so maybe the whole world has just become conservatives vs liberals in your eyes. :dunno:

When you spend your entire existence getting your ass handed to you and being made to look like a fool, you learn to take measures to soften the blow.

This isn't always the case. :banana:

As long as I get to watch him squirm, like he did in the post just after yours, I get to chuckle at him once more.

I know I'm kicking him when he's down, but I have no mercy for him. :thumbsup:

Jerry, you're not really this stupid, right? You do realize that RP had been busted by me every time he decided he needed to check out my profile page/picture, right? RP is a wiley veteran of getting owned around here. Especially by me. He knew as soon as he couldn't resist and went on my page that he better cover his tracks for when I busted him again and made him look like a homosexual stalker. That's why he created that thread. When you spend your entire existence getting your ass handed to you and being made to look like a fool, you learn to take measures to soften the blow.

The only thing worse than his pathetic attempts to save face, are fools who don't know him well enough to realize he hates getting caught being a retard/stalker/liar. But then again, you're starting to buy into Little Rusty's nonsense, so maybe the whole world has just become conservatives vs liberals in your eyes. :dunno:

You are FFT's fat, retarded midget who gets a pat on top of his balding head like the old man on Benny Hill. :slap: :slap: :slap;

As long as I get to watch him squirm, like he did in the post just after yours, I get to chuckle at him once more.

I know I'm kicking him when he's down, but I have no mercy for him. :thumbsup:

You spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about Newbie Jr.

Why is that?

You spend an inordinate amount of time thinking about Newbie Jr.

Why is that?

It took me all of 2 minutes to set this trap. He's easy like that. :thumbsup:

Who are these people?

:unsure:

I've been stalking you. :wave:

But I'm really bad at it. :banana:

Well, what I do know is this:

- You have posted multiple shirtless pics on a mostly-male FF forum

- You check your profile... a lot

- Based on people's lists in this thread, and my own profile, you check out other profiles... a lot

Best case for you is the elaborate conspiracy theory you described above, in which case he still got you with it. Although I find it funny that you choose to use that as your defense, and then immediately call out Little Rusty for his conspiracy theories. :thumbsup:

It took me all of 2 minutes to set this trap. He's easy like that. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but you spent time thinking you'd like to set a trap for him.

Well, what I do know is this:

- You have posted multiple shirtless pics on a mostly-male FF forum

- You check your profile... a lot

- Based on people's lists in this thread, and my own profile, you check out other profiles... a lot

Best case for you is the elaborate conspiracy theory you described above, in which case he still got you with it. Although I find it funny that you choose to use that as your defense, and then immediately call out Little Rusty for his conspiracy theories. :thumbsup:

Actually, I posted the shirtless picture on my profile page because I had already caught RP stalking my page numerous times. I set the trap. He got hooked and started a thread about it. BUT, because he shares your political views, you didn't buy that. So when HE claims he did something as a trap, you buy into it. See what I mean about seeing the world through people's political beliefs? You're just a pussie follower. Twp people, both claiming virtually the same thing...you believe the biggest lying asswhole in the history of this board.

Yeah, you're a real bright fella. No wonder you can't get anyone to hire you. :thumbsup:

Yeah, but you spent time thinking you'd like to set a trap for him.

Dude, that's nothing. The freak literally checks out my profile page every few days. I swear he thinks about me morning, noon, and night. If he wasn't such a weak, frail, pussieboy, I might be in fear for my safety. But he can't even use simple lawn equipment without nearly collapsing. So I'm pretty sure I'm ok. LOL

Im just hopping in now......why does anyone care who looks at anyones page?

Do you guys talk on the phone?

Do you guys meet and hang out?

Have you ever done either of these two things with each other?

Then who gives a fock if they look at your page.