Sign in to follow this  
Phurfur

Hey Newbie, is that dork in your avatar really you?

He doesn't look bad, especially with a blond under his arm. However, I do think that Newbie looks stereotypical and is going through his mid-life crisis. :dunno:

Dude, don't make me hop in the new Corvette convertible I just bought and kick your ass. :banana:

He doesn't look bad, especially with a blond under his arm. However, I do think that Newbie looks stereotypical and is going through his mid-life crisis. :dunno:

He has more desperation to be the center of attention and be popular than any teenage girl in history. He frosts his hair, he spends hours in a tanning coffin, he fabricates most of the stories of his life, he doesn't want to constantly be called stupid.

However, I do think that Newbie looks stereotypical and is going through his mid-life crisis. :dunno:

Ya think he drives a powder blue Miata? That would fit his style.

He probably paid that blonde to sit next to him and then had some goon snap a picture.

You got it. Must have her on my payroll full-time. Have posted about 20 pictures with her over the last few years.

He has more desperation to be the center of attention and be popular than any teenage girl in history. He frosts his hair, he spends hours in a tanning coffin, he fabricates most of the stories of his life, he doesn't want to constantly be called stupid.

That is not all true. I don't mind being called stupid.

Ya think he drives a powder blue Miata? That would fit his style.

Spending a lot of time in a thread about a guy you're ignoring. LOLOL What a buffooonnnn

That is not all true. I don't mind being called stupid.

You are stupid to release any personal information on the internet for any reason, ever.

Could be. There's a lot of pages there, going back a lot of years. Where's that selfie you took years ago of your wrinkled brow, beadie eyes, and bald head?

That's my point--it's fake, like you and your whole life--fake. But if it gets you through the day, rock on.

That's my point--it's fake, like you and your whole life--fake. But if it gets you through the day, rock on.

That's dumb even by your standards. What are you trying to say? Slow down. Concentrate.

You got it. Must have her on my payroll full-time. Have posted about 20 pictures with her over the last few years.

Yup and in most of them you are sticking your head in front of her and it looks like she doesn't even know you.

You are stupid to release any personal information on the internet for any reason, ever.

:lol:

Ok, grandpa. Are you on a Commodore 64 right now?

I don't release personal info, gout foot. I post a picture.

20 more fraudulent pictures. Yiiipppeeeeee!!!!! :clap:

Yup and in most of them you are sticking your head in front of her and it looks like she doesn't even know you.

BINGO!

Let's keep this going, I can see a Newbie steroid rage coming on.

Hmmm, let's see..... I couldn't get a girl that hot and I must be on steroids to look like I do. Wow, my life is better than I thought. :banana:

:banana: Who Cares? :banana: Who Cares? :banana:

Be careful, ego hog, you have a selfie as your avatar.

Let's keep this going, I can see a Newbie steroid rage coming on.

Grrrrrrrrr

:flexing:

And a photo isn't personal info? Stupid.

Go photoshop another twink with a wig into a photo and post it up lickety split. :hyper:

Let's see. Phurfur, Recliner Pilot, and phillybear all busting my ass about my pictures. What do they have in common? All too ugly/fat/disgusting to ever post one picture in all their years here.

That's ok. Ugly folks feeling slighted has gone on for as long as there have been people. You get the hand that you're dealt. :dunno:

Phillybear is a rumored crapper-buster, Phurfur is pushing 100, Posty gets off on Dead kids, and RP well he's RP.

Way to go out on a limb and claim they are ugly folk.

Also maybe some people on here just don't feel the need to post pic's of themselves nor do they want to.

But hey man I will tell you what you seem to really want to hear (and can't hear enough of) - Hey you seem to be in great shape , have a beach bum tan , and have a really nice looking wife. That seems to be the reason you are posting all these self pics is you want to hear that - so there you go.

Be careful, ego hog, you have a selfie as your avatar.

Only because I'm too lazy to change it since we switched over to the new site. I liked my "over the hill Barbie" pic, better.

Hmmm, let's see..... I couldn't get a girl that hot and I must be on steroids to look like I do. Wow, my life is better than I thought. :banana:

I didn't know steroids made people look like Dorks; you would think that would be a deterrent.

And a photo isn't personal info? Stupid.

Go photoshop another twink with a wig into a photo and post it up lickety split. :hyper:

Billions of people have their pictures on Facebook, along with their name, hometown, high school, place of employment....

But an anonymous picture under a made-up membername is posting personal info?

Please explain that. Since you like calling people stupid. Let's hear the peril all us poor fools who've posted pictures in the Photo Thread have subjected ourselves to. I'll hang up and listen.......

Only because I'm too lazy to change it since we switched over to the new site. I liked my "over the hill Barbie" pic, better.

Ewwww, don't you dare.

(Go ahead, I have this one saved to my hard drive) ;)

But hey man I will tell you what you seem to really want to hear (and can't hear enough of) - Hey you seem to be in great shape , have a beach bum tan , and have a really nice looking wife. That seems to be the reason you are posting all these self pics is you want to hear that - so there you go.

Ok, now that's just creepy. Go back to calling me orange with a watermelon head.

Are you as frigid as your picture suggests? :(

I didn't know steroids made people look like Dorks; you would think that would be a deterrent.

You seem to be in the minority here, Old Stocking.

Ewwww, don't you dare.

(Go ahead, I have this one saved to my hard drive) ;)

You might have just proven Phurfart's point... :D

Are you as frigid as your picture suggests? :(

I've been called a lot of things, but I don't think I've ever heard frigid before.

Ok, now that's just creepy. Go back to calling me orange with a watermelon head.

So telling the truth that you work out a lot and have a nice looking wife and you post a lot of different pics to show it off is creepy? Not faulting you really for doing it but at the same time if anything is "creepy" here - the fact you need to validate yourself on a message board has to rank up there.

So telling the truth that you work out a lot and have a nice looking wife and you post a lot of different pics to show it off is creepy? Not faulting you really for doing it but at the same time if anything is "creepy" here - the fact you need to validate yourself on a message board has to rank up there.

I was making a joke. :)

Phillybear is a rumored crapper-buster, Phurfur is pushing 100, Posty gets off on Dead kids, and RP well he's RP.

They are PSAs, please get it right... Thank you...

Billions of people have their pictures on Facebook, along with their name, hometown, high school, place of employment....

But an anonymous picture under a made-up membername is posting personal info?

Please explain that. Since you like calling people stupid. Let's hear the peril all us poor fools who've posted pictures in the Photo Thread have subjected ourselves to. I'll hang up and listen.......

People lose jobs, lose out on opportunities, get harassed, even get arrested for contents on their Facebooks.

It's not anonymous when you give out clues to your identity, like a photo. I've spent time on my heel turn to craft a personality to be hated at this site. Why would I then turn around and post a picture so that someone, somewhere can recognize me and start some trouble? It makes no sense. You really are stupid when you can't consider such simple logic. A famous former poster at our site started some sh!t with a former female poster that caused her trouble at her job. I'm not posting their names to avoid sh!t. There have been plenty, PLENTY of conflicts at this site, which spilled over into real life. But you don't consider this.

• Like 1

I've been called a lot of things, but I don't think I've ever heard frigid before.

Might just be the pic then ........... sux you're safe man

People lose jobs, lose out on opportunities, get harassed, even get arrested for contents on their Facebooks.

It's not anonymous when you give out clues to your identity, like a photo. I've spent time on my heel turn to craft a personality to be hated at this site. Why would I then turn around and post a picture so that someone, somewhere can recognize me and start some trouble? It makes no sense. You really are stupid when you can't consider such simple logic. A famous former poster at our site started some sh!t with a former female poster that caused her trouble at her job. I'm not posting their names to avoid sh!t. There have been plenty, PLENTY of conflicts at this site, which spilled over into real life. But you don't consider this.

Lol Ok, You're smarter than all of us fools who have posted pictures. A man your age in failing health, with no woman, and no cell phone, who rides the bus to work. Keep telling us about how dumb our life decisions are. You seem to really have your sh!t together. :thumbsup:

Way to go out on a limb and claim they are ugly folk.

This is probably the most accurate post you've ever made here.