Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Titans at Chargers (London): In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Titans: LB Will Compton, DE Matt Dickerson, DB Kenneth Durden, LB Derrick Morgan, OG Quinton Spain, SS Kenny Vaccaro

Chargers: DE Joey Bosa, RB Melvin Gordon, OG Forrest Lamp, OT Trenton Scott, PK Caleb Sturgis, OT Cole Toner, LB Kyzir White

London games aren't really my cup of tea.....

(I'll be here all day, folks)

Mariota has the pocket presence of a lost kid in a super mall. What a bust he's turned out to be. Fact!

Mariota has the pocket presence of a lost kid in a super mall. What a bust he's turned out to be. Fact!

he reminds me of Blaine Gabbert soooo much. Ghosts in the pocket or he holds it too long.

The Titans hired one of these so called offensive innovators as OC, yet they run the most vanilla offense in the league, don't get it...

London games aren't really my cup of tea.....

(I'll be here all day, folks)

a cheeky wanker, aint ya :thumbsup:

My "Ekeler is starting!" hard on is starting to fade a bit...

Yeah a little different when hes the CoP guy. Although the one huge game he had last year was with Gordon out I think. Only 10 carries, but big receiving day. Im hoping for 50 and 50 and a TD

My "Ekeler is starting!" hard on is starting to fade a bit...

Yep. I started him and the dude Looks like he's averaging about 1.5 yards per carry. So much for seizing the opportunity.

I guess the good news is my opponent didn't see the news this morning and left Melvin Gordon in his lineup.

Is it just me, or do you guys find Arians and his soft voice and drawl annoying as fock?

What do you know!? When you get the tough running game work too, it can hurt your yards per carry. Shocking!

Also, it would be nice if the Chargers got a couple more tds here in the 2nd half. The NFL is a funny league..teams will find some pride after a bad loss sometimes. Maybe thats what the Titans are doing here? Lastly, please use Dion Lewis more. I just dropped him so it is time for him to blow up!

Is K. Allen even out there? Tired of this guy putting up average points

Unfortunately he now appears to be a solid WR3 much like he is on the Chargers.

Is it just me, or do you guys find Arians and his soft voice and drawl annoying as fock?

I had no clue who it was until halftime when they had the camera in the booth.

Don't mind it. Anyone is better than Buck and Aikman.

Tony should be required to do 4 games a week. All 3 primetimes and one Sunday main slate. He can rest during the week.

Tony should be required to do 4 games a week. All 3 primetimes and one Sunday main slate. He can rest during the week.

The man has a golf career to worry about

Can people now please put the ridiculous EKELER IS BETTER talk to bed? Hes great in the role he usually has.

Romo has quickly become my favorite announcer. He somehow pulls off the omniscient, know-it-all announcer thing with complete humility. He's timely, funny and just sarcastic enough.

These Belichick disciples never seem to ask themselves...."What would Belichick do in this situation?"

These Belichick disciples never seem to ask themselves...."What would Belichick do in this situation?"

That's because even Belichick doesn't know what Belichick would do. But whatever it was/is...he would definitely fock the FF world in the process.