Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend testifies she lied about domestic abuse

https://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/49ers/2018/05/17/rueben-foster-girlfriend-lied-domestic-abuse-trial/620973002/

Reuben Foster's ex-girlfriend told a court on Thursday that she lied about an alleged domestic violence incident to get the San Francisco 49ers player in trouble because she was upset with him.
Elissa Ennis testified that the linebacker didn't drag her downstairs by her hair, hit her multiple times or throw her out of the house on Feb. 11, as she originally told police. She explained her injuries — which included a ruptured ear drum and bruising and cuts on her face, neck, hand and knee — came from a fight with another woman the day before in a road-rage incident.
Ennis gave a two-hour testimony and also admitted she had tried to get domestic violence charges against a different boyfriend in 2011 when he tried to break things off.
Under questioning from Josh Bentley, Foster's attorney, she also admitted she stole money and jewelry from Foster's home.
"I wanted him to go down. I was pissed," Ennis said of Foster, who had accused her of cheating and wanted to break up. “It was all a money scheme. I didn’t want to get this far in the news. It was about money.”
However, prosecutors aren't convinced. They believe Ennis was truthful and played 911 calls in which she stated ''my boyfriend's beating me up.''
On Thursday, she told the court she was injured Feb. 10 in San Francisco when she fought another woman in a road-rage incident. She told a detective Feb. 13 she fought a woman outside a bar after she had been drinking. She initially recanted her original story on April 25.
In the original police report, obtained by USA TODAY Sports, Foster allegedly threatened to kill her "or have someone else kill her," one of the responding officers wrote in the report. Ennis fled the residence, but Foster chased her, grabbed her cell phone and threw it. Ennis was able to flag down a motorist, who called 911.
The argument, which started the night before, grew out of the alleged use of a second cellphone as Foster accused Ennis of cheating on him, according to the police report. Foster allegedly threw Ennis' dog, which was not injured, on that night.
Foster, 23, faces charges of domestic violence, forcefully attempting to dissuade a witness and possession of an assault weapon. He was not charged with animal abuse. Foster pleaded not guilty.
49ers general manager John Lynch earlier said Foster would "not be part of the team" if he was found guilty of domestic abuse.
Judge Nona Klippen is expected to decide at the end of Thursday's session if the matter moves to a jury trial in July.

This is her 2nd time, that we know of. She served jail time for the last one.

She should get life.

Rog Fuckdell has proven facts are irrelevant... Foster will prolly (still) get 6 games.

If you falsely accuse someone of a crime, you should get, at least, the sentence they would have gotten if convicted.

If you falsely accuse someone of a crime, you should get, at least, the sentence they would have gotten if convicted.

I was just talking about that. There is a case right now where the girl has changed her story about a dozen times. At first it was she was raped in a bathroom by 2 black dudes. Then it was this.....then it was that. Then she comes out and tells the cops that she claimed she was raped to get sympathy from a dude she wanted that was not interested in her. They offer her 1 year deal and she turns it down. Now she is going to go to trial and the MAX she can get is 6 years.

If the dudes were convicted of rape they would be in for 15-20 years. THAT is the sentence she should get.

She should be executed. Fock her.

Maybe I overreacted. I think Franks plan is better than my suggestion.

Yep. Focking scary someone can just making something up like that and boom out of no where you're done.

What was the one football player this happened to a few years ago? Brian Banks? That chick should fry.

Isn‘t there that chance that Foster could have paid her off to change her story so he does not get convicted and lose his high paying job?

Isn‘t there that chance that Foster could have paid her off to change her story so he does not get convicted and lose his high paying job?

Seeing she already spent time in prison for lying about another guy beating her. No

Seeing she already spent time in prison for lying about another guy beating her. No

He should be sentenced to 6 months for utter stupidity.

Why would anyone get involved with a chick like that?

Its less of a gamble to bang a chick with AIDS.

He should be sentenced to 6 months for utter stupidity.

Why would anyone get involved with a chick like that?

Its less of a gamble to bang a chick with AIDS.

:doh: :rolleyes:

I guess he should have run a background check :wacko:

:doh: :rolleyes:

I guess he should have run a background check :wacko:

One night stand, or occasional booty call I can see.

But this was his gf. Who the hell has a gf and doesnt know she did time?

One night stand, or occasional booty call I can see.

But this was his gf. Who the hell has a gf and doesnt know she did time?

background check?

Maybe not a bad idea if youre a millionaire pro athlete.

:lol:

I guess it's worth the risk for him to forge her signature

https://twitter.com/LombardiHimself/status/999769146295439360?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2FLombardiHimself%2Fstatus%2F999769146295439360

Will NOT face charges :mad:

“We don’t charge domestic violence victims who falsely recant. We empathize with them, we support them, and we advocate for them.”

Snowflake city :(

Just the words in that explanation scream insanity "domestic violence victims who falsely recant". If the claim is a focking LIE then how is the lying b1tch a victim???

hmmmm

is she lying or is she changing her story under pressure?

she had real injuries that don't seem to be caused by fighting with a woman.

is she lying or is she changing her story under pressure?

:doh:

Just the words in that explanation scream insanity "domestic violence victims who falsely recant". If the claim is a focking LIE then how is the lying b1tch a victim???

all is fair game is bizarro libtard world. girls are dudes. dudes are girls. liars are the oppressed. pets are greater than humans. baby seals better than baby humans. have empathy for the criminals!!!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

• Like 1

all is fair game is bizarro libtard world. girls are dudes. dudes are girls. liars are the oppressed. pets are greater than humans. baby seals better than baby humans. have empathy for the criminals!!!!!

:wacko: :wacko: :wacko:

sad world we live in. Only getting worse.

pelosi 2 more years :cry:

#hetoo

Time for men to stand up together against the constant lying by females using the social justice class against them

If a woman claims she was raped or abused:

#believeallwomen

If said woman TESTIFIES UNDER OATH that she lies then it becomes:

#dontbelievewomanwhosaidtheyliedbecauseitmustbeduetopressurefromaman

Note to black football players: You may wish to avoid San Fran. Just sayin.

The problem the 49'ers have with Foster is his decision making abilities. After all the trouble that woman caused him why would he be with her again.

The dude makes horrible choices, good riddance, that won't change when he plays for your team.

HTH

The problem the 49'ers have with Foster is his decision making abilities. After all the trouble that woman caused him why would he be with her again.

The dude makes horrible choices, good riddance, that won't change when he plays for your team.

HTH

Won't argue about his character. The Skins have 4 other Bama boys on D, maybe it will help, maybe not. That said, it's possible that east coast teams will probably weather these type of storms better than west coast teams. Provided there is no video.

Disgusting and the reason I always side with the man in metoo cases until there’s proof or more people to corroborate the story.

She shouldnt get life but should do time for falsely reporting a crime. Fake assault claims are still pretty rare but youve got to be incredibly careful about the character of person you spend time with if youre rich and famous. Lot of people just see you as deep pockets then.

She shouldnt get life but should do time for falsely reporting a crime. Fake assault claims are still pretty rare but youve got to be incredibly careful about the character of person you spend time with if youre rich and famous. Lot of people just see you as deep pockets then.

I'm not saying you are right or wrong about fake assault crimes being rare, but I'm not sure that can be confirmed. The thing is, we mostly don't hear about fake claims unless they are people in the public eye. They don't hold public stats for fake assault crimes do they? Maybe one can dig deep into trial outcomes.

I'm not saying you are right or wrong about fake assault crimes being rare, but I'm not sure that can be confirmed. The thing is, we mostly don't hear about fake claims unless they are people in the public eye. They don't hold public stats for fake assault crimes do they? Maybe one can dig deep into trial outcomes.

Sorry - the article I read was actually about how rare fake rape claims are, not assault. Getting my topics confused with all the metoo mentions.

Worst quote from Skins fan.

"After seeing the pics of the incident I pray Foster didn't do it. My grandmother hits harder that that".

Worst quote from Skins fan.

"After seeing the pics of the incident I pray Foster didn't do it. My grandmother hits harder that that".

:lol:

Honestly, I don't know anything about this story. I just know that a guy who spent his entire life trying to become a pro football player and who is abusive might also pressure his girlfriend into lying about his abuse. Even his family might pressure her. The fact that he may have brought up that she might someday become Mrs. Rich Football wife might make her change her mind.

Sorry - the article I read was actually about how rare fake rape claims are, not assault. Getting my topics confused with all the metoo mentions.

I think that's bullshit. They used to say how rare it was for a priest to molest little boys 2. If you're not actively looking for it. If you assume that every woman is always telling the truth, the naturally your results are going to be skewed.

And look at every single incident that has happened publicly where a woman has indeed been proven to have lied. The victim being a guy just wants the thing to be over with. He or the prosecutors don't go after this biitch. Don't shout it from the rooftops. Because the guy doesn't want his name anymore associated with rape. And the prosecutors? And the media? What do we hear every single fuucking time? "Obviously she was a troubled young lady."

Hell, they didn't even prosecute the biitch in the Duke alleged lying rape case. And what did she do? She went on to kill her boyfriend. Do you know what the prosecutor, the one who wasn't fired said after the Duke case? "Well, we're not sure she can distinguish truth from fiction at this point."

No, the reason it is so rare is that it behooves everyone involved not to talk about it afterward. Not to have any consequences afterward.

I've lived long enough to see this up close and personal. Oh he raped me! And then she's proven wrong via video or other evidence. And... Crickets.

Hell, stories like that have been posted on this board before.

I remember during the Jav fiasco, Cuomo from CNN came right out at the start of his show and said we have to believe the Accuser! And I turned the channel. Well Sporto, I mean if that's what you're starting with? Then switch to color bars because your broadcast is done.

And that right there is clear evidence of bias. When you assume the woman never lies? Does it shock any intelligent mind that there are so few cases of women lying?

No Da's office is keeping a stat for false rape claims. They just don't prosecute when they see it's BS. They would have to turn around and charge the person with making the false claim for us to know how many claims are false. . How many DA's are looking to prosecute women for that? None. Political suicide. People think they know how our CJS works. Many don't have a clue.

• Like 1