Sign in to follow this  
Dunger

Yeldon or Lindsey

I think Lindsey is if you're looking for someone all season. If you're looking for a rb for right now and maybe for 2 weeks depending on how long fournette is out I would take yeldon. But it is close, I think they both have a role as pass catching, change of pace RB

Yeldon's the potential league winner. Lindsey is the bye week fill in. Depends on your situation.

Agree w this but league winner is a bit much. Fournette tweaked his hammy not tore his acl. Yeldon is a good short term play and future roll when fournette misses another game.

I don’t see relaying on Lindsey for the season.

If you own Yeldon he’s the pick up.

Yeldon's the potential league winner. Lindsey is the bye week fill in. Depends on your situation.

League winner. I remember when LF was injured last year starting Yeldon. He was a bust. Ivory was a bust. In that game they actually move to Grant who actually made things happen.

A nice flex for a couple of weeks... maybe.

Lindsey looked legit, he's stout and fast, he'll be on the field plenty from here out IMO.

I have Freeman and it sucks!

I ended up going w neither and went with buck Allen. I think hes gonna have a larger role as the season rolls on than people think.