Any guess what those reasons were?

my personal thoughts...

To...

start the war on terror

implement TCA

destroy evidence

advance NWO

etc.

Like i said, i don't claim to know much, but the OFFICIAL story is complete bull.

Try watching something besides Anderson Cooper.

I'd watch Spongebob Squarepants before I'd waste time watching any of your conspiracy theory, scared-little-pussie bullsh!t videos. :wave:

my personal thoughts...

To...

start the war on terror

implement TCA

destroy evidence

advance NWO

etc.

Like i said, i don't claim to know much, but the OFFICIAL story is complete bull.

The conspiracy theorists leading the charge are actually more like a Ponzi scheme to bilk money out of people they convince with their carnie tricks to contribute to the cause for "truth".

The conspiracy theory is being run by people who are running their own conspiracy theories and finding a way to profit from it. Guys like Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, etc.

There are actually conspiracies out there that make a lot of sense. This isn't one of them, when you start to explore physics and chemistry and the money trail.

I'd watch Spongebob Squarepants before I'd waste time watching any of your conspiracy theory, scared-little-pussie bullsh!t videos. :wave:

That's it sparky....let it all out

now where were we.....oh yeah......1......2......3

say what?......all three imploded, not toppled.

Really?

Interesting...you might want to watch the actual videos of the twin towers and see that they don't just fall straight down...then look at the debris field to see that it was not just all one flat pancake.

You are just like MrSteak before you...all ridiculous conspiracy crap...new crap every now and then that easily gets shot down.

Really?

Interesting...you might want to watch the actual videos of the twin towers and see that they don't just fall straight down...then look at the debris field to see that it was not just all one flat pancake.

You are just like MrSteak before you...all ridiculous conspiracy crap...new crap every now and then that easily gets shot down.

Mr.Steak sounds like a great guy.....where are you sir???

I've seen hundreds of videos of the buildings falling, and in no way did any of the 3 topple, they were all controlled demolitions. There are plenty of builders & engineers that agree with that.

I don't make up this ######, i just sharing my opinion and offering anything but the official garb that we're all force fed.

that first video definitely looks like controlled demolition. who knows...

I've seen hundreds of videos of the buildings falling, and in no way did any of the 3 topple, they were all controlled demolitions. There are plenty of builders & engineers that agree with that.

The videos of the towers collapsing really don't look that much like controlled demo. If you actually watch the videos, you will notice that the collapses initiate above the area of impact from the planes, while the area below remains intact in the beginning. Then, as the weight comes down, the lower floors give out in succession. This can clearly be seen in videos where the air blows out the windows in the lower floors as they give way. Controlled demolotions are initiated from the bottom floors and the whole building comes down at once. They don't come down from the middle/top of the building. Anyone who really examines the videos and still maintains they look like controlled demolition is selling something.

that first video definitely looks like controlled demolition. who knows...

You've seen them demolish skyskrapers by blowing up the upper floors first and letting it all crumble downward?

I heard the little green men who helped build the pyramids were behind it.

So let's say that this conspiracy stuff is true.

We are never going to KNOW it, and it's all speculation, because no one in govt. is going to admit to it.

Just like JFK.

Just the birther theories, and the theories about Harvard grades and tax returns and all of that.

The only thing we DO know is that stuff is being hidden from us for a reason. What reason? We will never know.

You've seen them demolish skyskrapers by blowing up the upper floors first and letting it all crumble downward?

Im not a controlled demolition expert, but for a building to fall perfectly into its footprint like that looks contrived in that particular case... May just be coincidence...

That video said the failure was on the 12th floor, relatively lower on the building, but it said the building was in freefall for 8 stories... The typical scenario of a structural failure is that the weight snowballs, and as the weight crushes on each floor they buckle like dominos...

Controlled demolition they blow the supports in sequence to have it fall perfectly into the footprint... In the video, the elevator tower falls first, which is interesting because it is the building core and has the most structural support of the entire building.

I believe the elevator cores of the WTC actually held up towards the bottom and were responsible for many people getting out alive who were in that area...

I'm no quack on this, may just be coincidence.

Oh, don't sell yourself short. You're a tremendous quack.

I'd venture I have more construction knowledge than most on this bored, but thanks lol

Whoever started the fishing thing on this board needs to be shot. It's become a giant excuse for anything.

Wake the fukk up.

Rusty is nothing more than a huge Rapala Rattletrap.

....and the same morons get hooked every time. Can't blame the bait for the collective idiocy of the fish. :thumbsup:

The conspiracy theorists leading the charge are actually more like a Ponzi scheme to bilk money out of people they convince with their carnie tricks to contribute to the cause for "truth".

The conspiracy theory is being run by people who are running their own conspiracy theories and finding a way to profit from it. Guys like Jesse Ventura, Alex Jones, etc.

There are actually conspiracies out there that make a lot of sense. This isn't one of them, when you start to explore physics and chemistry and the money trail.

This