Sign in to follow this  
Mr Neil

Fitzmagic carpet ride

The ultimate dual revenge game of McCown v Fitzmagic. Mano y Mano, hombre v hombre, old team v old team. I think this game is a shootout and with a lot of qbs on bye Fitzmagic May be the streamer of the week

The ultimate dual revenge game of McCown v Fitzmagic. Mano y Mano, hombre v hombre, old team v old team. I think this game is a shootout and with a lot of qbs on bye Fitzmagic May be the streamer of the week

I think he'll do ok, but the Mike Evans suspension puts a damper on his ceiling.

Might as well call him Dunk Tank Mike bc he literally has 1.2 yds average yac on the year. Might as well throw to him in a dunk tank. Chris Godwin may surprise some people.

I think he'll do ok, but the Mike Evans suspension puts a damper on his ceiling.

• Like 1

Might as well call him Dunk Tank Mike bc he literally has 1.2 yds average yac on the year. Might as well throw to him in a dunk tank. Chris Godwin may surprise some people.

Fair enough. I don't know too much about Godwin.

Fitzmagic will do what he usually does 230-2-2. Which isn't too bad...

Big fan of your enthusiasm as I am taking the Fitzpatrick carpet ride this week. Just hoping for that QB scramble TD to really give it back to the Jets.

Id put a lot more stock in McCown than Fitz this week.

I put more stock in Fitz for the sole reason that he was available and McCown wasn't. Therefore I believe that Fitz will do better :)

Everyone keeps calling it a revenge game for fitz.

Revenge for what? For him sucking ass? Its a revenge game for the jets defense

I put more stock in Fitz for the sole reason that he was available and McCown wasn't. Therefore I believe that Fitz will do better :)

Always the better reason.

Yeah, the revenge narrative is all over this game. Fitzy out to prove Jets wrong for not keeping him. McCown out to prove the Bucs wrong for not keeping him. ASJ out to prove the Bucs wrong. Chips on shoulders everywhere. However, this is not Rogers meets Brady. So, let's put a whoa nelly on the "shootout" mantra for this game. lol

Josh is the better QB to stream because the Bucs secondary is HOT GARBAGE!!

Yeah, the revenge narrative is all over this game. Fitzy out to prove Jets wrong for not keeping him. McCown out to prove the Bucs wrong for not keeping him. ASJ out to prove the Bucs wrong. Chips on shoulders everywhere. However, this is not Rogers meets Brady. So, let's put a whoa nelly on the "shootout" mantra for this game. lol

Josh is the better QB to stream because the Bucs secondary is HOT GARBAGE!!

If it's not a shootout, it won't be due to lack of Fitz trying to make it one.

That's why the fantasy community loves the guy. "Third and 1 from my own 15? Time to audible to a deep post route."

Fitzmagic will do what he usually does 230-2-2. Which isn't too bad...

Hmmm I thought he typically did 260-280 with 2 TD and 1-2 INT.

Fitzy is actually a decent fantasy QB. but he's not a good starting QB (due to the INT's)

the guy is hit or miss. when you get good Fitz, you're good for 300+ yards and 2+ TD.

but Bad Fitz throws 2+ INT's.

rolll the dice, but even with the INT's he will put up reasonable fantasy production.

Hmmm I thought he typically did 260-280 with 2 TD and 1-2 INT.

Fitzy is actually a decent fantasy QB. but he's not a good starting QB (due to the INT's)

the guy is hit or miss. when you get good Fitz, you're good for 300+ yards and 2+ TD.

but Bad Fitz throws 2+ INT's.

rolll the dice, but even with the INT's he will put up reasonable fantasy production.

The one caveat I'd throw out there is if TB continues to fall apart the Jets could go up big and garbage time would certainly boost Fitzmagic's line. If the game was in NJ, I'd have more confidence in that scenario.

The one caveat I'd throw out there is if TB continues to fall apart the Jets could go up big and garbage time would certainly boost Fitzmagic's line. If the game was in NJ, I'd have more confidence in that scenario.

Fitzy is the garbage time King.

this is what you count on when you start him.