Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Janoris Jenkins

If I were the coach I would suspend that useless fock. On MULTIPLE plays yesterday you could clearly see he was sandbagging. If he does not want to play there IS someone on the practice squad that wants to. I am not even a fan of the Giants at all. But you can tell the Giants D is trying to send a message to the coach. My message back as the coach would be to suspend any player I deem not trying.

Yeah.

Right, I'm looking to see if I can trade for some players that will be facing the Gmen def going forward.

A statement from Giants ownership on Monday indicated Ben McAdoo will likely last the season as the team's head coach.

McAdoo's firing is inevitable, but the Tisch and Mara families sound committed to evaluating his performance at the end of the year, and not pulling the plug during it. "Ben McAdoo is our head coach and has our support. We are in the midst of an extremely disappointing season. Our performance this year, particularly the past two weeks, is inexcusable and frustrating," the statement reads. "... Our plan is to do what we have always done, which is to not offer a running commentary on the season. ... At the end of the year, we will evaluate the 2017 season in its entirety and make a determination on how we move forward."

Good news for people that have players facing the NYG DEF rest of the way. Hopefully Jenkins and crew will continue to throw in the towel to spite the coach.

I would rather have a mediocre player from the taxi squad than a talented player tanking.

Teams should be able to sue a player for back pay and void a contract when the tanking is so obvious.

I hope someone in the Giants locker room breaks his f'in jaw.

I now hate him and the entire team...for now. I hope they go 1-15 and get booed mercilessly.

The only message a guy like Jenkins responds to is suspended without pay, but I don't know if the NFLPA allows that. If not, they should fine his ass to oblivion!

"Oh, you dropped your socks on the locker room floor! $10K fine!"

"You didn't turn off the hot tub. $25K."

"You were 1 minute late to a meeting, $50K."

v\