Sign in to follow this  
eaglecrusherspart2

Good trade or run away?

Wow. I have both players. I like Ingram better. Especially since I don't know who will be the QB the rest of the way for Vikes. Will Bridgewater use Thielen the way Keenum has? They have never played together before and he likes Diggs and the TE. The Saints are going to keep running the ball.

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=472167

Hard to say you benefits most without knowing the rosters.

Both are good producing players.

Thanks for the responses. Trade is done. Ingram is now on my roster and thielen will be replaced with Emmanuel Sanders or Tevin Coleman. Starting rb next to Ingram is Fournette. Receivers are Antonio Brown, Michael Thomas, DeVante Parker. Brees at qb with dak as my backup.

Wow. I have both players. I like Ingram better. Especially since I don't know who will be the QB the rest of the way for Vikes. Will Bridgewater use Thielen the way Keenum has? They have never played together before and he likes Diggs and the TE. The Saints are going to keep running the ball.

See mine http://www.fftodayforums.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=472167

I cannot see them switching to Bridgewater. They have won a bunch with Keenum.

He's playing really well.

if you prorate his stats, hes throwing for about 4000 yards for the year, and if you adjust for the half game he missed when Bradford tried to start, but failed, he's actually over 4000 yards and lots of TD and very few INT. Bridgewater has never gone for more than 3500 yards in a year. I acknowledge he was improving... but now he has been out of football for an extended period of time. I cannot see him stepping up his game to this level right away.

this team is in a playoff race. why would they make a change when things are going well.

if it aint broke, dont try to fix it.