Sign in to follow this  
snatchit

Kareem Hunt

He's been a top ten Rb 5 times out of 13 games he's played.

Now you say a dozen.

Eight out of thirteen weeks there has been atleast 10 Rbs better.

So expect for a few game he hasn't even reach is own avg.

So is it top ten or twelve ?

Every week there are a handful of players that hit the top 10 or 12 that are off the map in most weeks.

Samaje Perine, Rod Smith, Austin Ekeler, Duke Johnson, Isaiah Crowell, Tarik Cohen, Jonathon Stewart, Buck Allen, Jalen Richard, Bilal 0owell, Elijah McGuire, Ameer Acdullah, Marlin Mack, etc...

End of year stats will have Hunt in top 5.

So it was top ten, then the top twelve, and now it's a top five.

A double minded man is lost in all his ways.

So it was top ten, then the top twelve, and now it's a top five.

A double minded man is lost in all his ways.

A docile religious zealot is never lost because he only follows and never thinks for himself or ever challenges life.

I have no dog in this hunt one way or another, because I traded him in one league for Brady/Henry several weeks ago, and still own him in another.

However, no TD's in 7 weeks cannot be ignored. He's pretty good.....but not the monster everyone expected him to be after the first 2-3 weeks.......and it ain't just his coach.

Maybe he'll finish strong.....but I sure wouldn't be betting money on it.

Hunt didn't have any bad weeks until week 8. Then even though Hunt was still running well, Reid decided to stop giving him the ball and the offense suffered completely.

This week Hunt was given the ball a lot and the team looked good as well. Go figure.

Hunt didn't have any bad weeks until week 8. Then even though Hunt was still running well, Reid decided to stop giving him the ball and the offense suffered completely.

This week Hunt was given the ball a lot and the team looked good as well. Go figure.

Bottom line is that he hurt a lot of teams this year, and probably sunk a few....regardless of the reason(s).

Hopefully, he will finish strong, as I still own him in one league where I made the playoffs. Have had him on the bench for many weeks.

A docile religious zealot is never lost because he only follows and never thinks for himself or ever challenges life.

That's a bit stereotypical....if not downright absurd.

That's a bit stereotypical....if not downright absurd.

I can't help it if people act like their sterotype. And I never would have said anything except he calls me out in every thread even if I don't post there.

And in my league Hunt definitely helped me win the points total and first place in the standings.

I can't help it if people act like their sterotype. And I never would have said anything except he calls me out in every thread even if I don't post there.

And in my league Hunt definitely helped me win the points total and first place in the standings.

For his draft position, Hunt has performed good enough.

We just had our expectations skyrocket after the first few games.

he will still end up top 5... I would say that way exceeds his draft position

So true. And he is only a rookie.

I wonder what happens to him next year being that he was only meant to replace Ware in the starting role

I wonder what happens to him next year being that he was only meant to replace Ware in the starting role

Given that his lack of production was almost entirely usage and not ability issues, any reasonable coach would see that Ware, bless him, wouldn't have done as good as Hunt has done.

That said...any reasonable coach would see that. Andy Reid will probably send them both to the bench and start Charcandric all next season.

I really want to make this guy my keeper for next season (2nd rd) but I also have Henry as an option (7th rd). I just cant bring myself to trust Andy Reid. Guess it is just a wait and see for offseason moves

Season isn't done yet. If he starts the way he ended, he's a first rounder next year and likely ends up being on high percentage of championship teams. Otherwise he's probably a late 2nd or 3rd as of now, and will have a volatile stock based on the preseason news and games.

yes hes going to end up top 10 just like Gordon and Fournette, based upon 5 great games but utterly infuriating to own

Not for me.