Sign in to follow this  
edjr

Democratic Senator: ‘I Hope Trump Is Assassinated!’

More lies to defend an actual statement by a rank and file elected Democrat spouting the party line. :dunno:

Which of those were lies?

Who is defending the state senator or her statement?

How is wishing him dead the party line?

Seems the lies would be pretty much everything you just posted here.

Oh for fock sake

Yeah, it's not like we didn't just have a leftwing lunatic gunning down GOP congressmen at their softball practice.

Yeah, it's not like we didn't just have a leftwing lunatic gunning down GOP congressmen at their softball practice.

:o

how dare you bring facts into FFT :nono:

They don't have secret service protection. The President is less likely to get shot than you or me.

They don't have secret service protection. The President is less likely to get shot than you or me.

Congressmen have security too. Who by the way also got shot and injured.

Congressmen have security too. Who by the way also got shot and injured.

Those were local cops

Those were local cops

Who cares? They still were there to protect Scalise and he still got shot and they did too.

I'm not sure if you know it or not but presidents have had SS for years and more than one have been shot and killed.

Those were local cops

They were his security detail. He is one of nine lawmakers that have that type of security.

Who cares? They still were there to protect Scalise and he still got shot and they did too.

I'm not sure if you know it or not but presidents have had SS for years and more than one have been shot and killed.

I know they were. Are you comparing three of four cops standing at a baseball field with the security our President has?

I know they were. Are you comparing three of four cops standing at a baseball field with the security our President has?

No saying they had a security detail and congressmen got shot...so did the security. I'm also saying that SS aren't the Avengers. I'm also saying that a state senator has reach to thousands of people, some of whom could be mentally unstable and take her "hope" and consider it a call to action. She should focking know better and she should be prosecuted.

• Like 1

No saying they had a security detail and congressmen got shot...so did the security. I'm also saying that SS aren't the Avengers. I'm also saying that a state senator has reach to thousands of people, some of whom could be mentally unstable and take her "hope" and consider it a call to action. She should focking know better and she should be prosecuted.

happy to have you back :wub:

• Like 1

:first:

Being a Democrat, she honestly doesn't know any better...

Democrats, party of hate and racist.

As a dozen racist hate marches are organized this weekend by Republicans. Ooof :doh:

Yeah...say it over and over hope it comes true.

They don't rally, they just govern over cities where blacks are allowed to murder each other by the 1000's and deprive them of clean drinking water. Definitely no rallies though.

As a dozen racist hate marches are organized this weekend by Republicans. Ooof :doh:

Liar

No, that's not true. 6 presidents out of 45 have been shot. Know nothing Bewbie ending the week on a high note.

No, that's not true. 6 presidents out of 45 have been shot. Know nothing Bewbie ending the week on a high note.

okay. You seem to enjoy ancient history. Tell me about modern history. When was the last time that happened?

okay. You seem to enjoy ancient history. Tell me about modern history. When was the last time that happened?

And let me give you some posting tips. If you're going to throw out meaningless numbers, you should have said six of the first 40 presidents were shot. Would have made that sound more impressive.

And let me give you some posting tips. If you're going to throw out meaningless numbers, you should have said six of the first 40 presidents were shot. Would have made that sound more impressive.

Huh? Those are the numbers. Look it up. And Reagan was shot. And I'm sure someone chucked a spear at Obama in Kenya.

She should be fired. Hoping he dies is one thing. Hoping he gets assassinated is entirely different.

Would you still be calling for her firing if she wished a fatal heart attack on him?

Huh? Those are the numbers. Look it up. And Reagan was shot. And I'm sure someone chucked a spear at Obama in Kenya.

lol. Reagan was shot 37 years ago. 37.

A guy drove up to a baseball field, got out of his vehicle, stood by a fence next to a dugout, and started shooting. Got many shots off. If you think a gunman could get that close to our president in today's day and age, you are in the running for dumbest board member.

Arizona has some of the dumbest state reps conceivable, so I can't overly complain about idiots from other states.

I hold the US Congress to a higher standard though. Here is Maxine Waters lumping Ben Carson in with white nationalists. This is why black culture is a failure: if one of them succeeds, they are an uncle tom. Sigh...

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2017/08/18/rep_maxine_waters_lumps_in_ben_carson_with_white_nationalists.html

• Like 1

She should know better than to say what millions are thinking.

Did she bring up Ruth Bader Ginsburg too?

weird, no mention of drobski. :dunno:

After the time I got called out for my shameful and inappropriate post wishing for the Bushtard to get shot in the head, I watched eight years of Obummer hatred percolate and not once did I see any single one of his many detractors in this forum wish him dead.

As far as I know, until Newbie came along, I was the only one here that'd ever said such a thing about a president.

(Someone had said "I wonder what's going through his head." I'd replied "Hopefully a lead slug.")

lol. Reagan was shot 37 years ago. 37.

A guy drove up to a baseball field, got out of his vehicle, stood by a fence next to a dugout, and started shooting. Got many shots off. If you think a gunman could get that close to our president in today's day and age, you are in the running for dumbest board member.

Good thing bullets can only travel a couple hundred feet.

Amirte?

1981 or 82. Doesn't seem so ancient when you remember it happening.

The last one to die was 1963.

She looks too stupid to hold a real job so expect her to go down swinging complete with pulling out her race card.

okay. You seem to enjoy ancient history. Tell me about modern history. When was the last time that happened.

Sort of like those idiots who still get scared over nazis and the kkk.

Sort of like those idiots who still get scared over nazis and the kkk.

let me know the next time you see a gang of thousands of people with torches and guns and signs saying they want to kill Trump

let me know the next time you see a gang of thousands of people with torches and guns and signs saying they want to kill Trump

thousands? Why lie?

Just turn on the news idiot.
  • Like 1

thousands? Why lie?

He's a pathological liar.
  • Like 1

That's what he does, he's a liar.

lol. Better put some salve on that sore pussie of yours.