Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

The AR-15 is different

This was fascinating. Especially for the morons in this board who like to tell you that the term assault weapon is just semantics.

This is one of the hospital personnel who treated the victims of this latest mass shooting. As well as other mass shootings in the past. These are her words. Basically focuses upon the kind of damage than AR-15 does versus your standard handgun. I figured most of you idiots won't read it. But I hope you do.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/what-i-saw-treating-the-victims-from-parkland-should-change-the-debate-on-guns/553937/

After that, the only question is whether you attack her or just consider the whole thing to be fake news.

So we should ban guns based on velocity of their rounds? Should hunting rifles then be banned too?

Shotguns can be deadlier.

I've said it before; I see no reason to own one of these AR-15s or AK-47s because I view it as an expensive toy that I'd never use. It's not about the weapon, it's about keeping ANY weapon out of the hands of some unstable individual.

BTW..............you don't own any firearms do you?

I've said it before; I see no reason to own one of these AR-15s or AK-47s because I view it as an expensive toy that I'd never use. It's not about the weapon, it's about keeping ANY weapon out of the hands of some unstable individual.

Exactly. Thats why it shouldnt stop with the AR. But its a damn fine place to begin.

I think a bump stock on a an automatic shotgun would be awesome.

Why would you need a bump stock if it's automatic?

Yeah,who didn't already know that? It's why Kennedy's head exploded. The SS agent, in the vehicle behind him, accidentally shot him. Oswald's gun had penetrating bullets incapable of creating the damage inflicted. What else ya got?

Exactly. Thats why it shouldnt stop with the AR. But its a damn fine place to begin.

So to clarify; no weapons for mentally unstable people or no guns for anyone period?

Yeah,who didn't already know that? It's why Kennedy's head exploded. The SS agent, in the vehicle behind him, accidentally shot him. Oswald's gun had penetrating bullets incapable of creating the damage inflicted. What else ya got?

Did you read "Mortal Error"?

This was fascinating. Especially for the morons in this board who like to tell you that the term assault weapon is just semantics.

This is one of the hospital personnel who treated the victims of this latest mass shooting. As well as other mass shootings in the past. These are her words. Basically focuses upon the kind of damage than AR-15 does versus your standard handgun. I figured most of you idiots won't read it. But I hope you do.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2018/02/what-i-saw-treating-the-victims-from-parkland-should-change-the-debate-on-guns/553937/

After that, the only question is whether you attack her or just consider the whole thing to be fake news.

An AR-15 does more damage than a 9mm? Captivating stuff. Keep us updated Inspector Gadget.

Is it different from any other .223 caliber rifle? :rolleyes:

• Like 1

So....how does this change things? AR's weren't banned before your post. They still aren't banned after you posted. What were you hoping to accomplish with your post?

Hey...I've got it. Post a bunch more whiny posts, pleading your case, and then see if that works. If it doesn't, try stomping your feet and throwing your cereal on the ground.

What's the effect of Zoloft ?

Clinically proven to reduce anxiety and depression in human beings. :dunno:

I understand why this focus is on the AR-15 because that seems to be the gun of choice for these mass shootings. But let us put that aside because I think it clouds the discussion.

Can we all at least agree that some guns and/or ammunition are more "powerful" and can fire off more rounds, more quickly etc. than other guns. That all guns are NOT exactly equal.

Can we at least start there? :unsure:

• Like 1

Clinically proven to reduce anxiety and depression in human beings. :dunno:

It only works if wiff takes it though.

Another gun debate...FUN!!!

You do know it is not required to click on thread titles right?

• Like 1

What? I was told I had to click on all of them. :mad:

• Like 1

I understand why this focus is on the AR-15 because that seems to be the gun of choice for these mass shootings. But let us put that aside because I think it clouds the discussion.

Can we all at least agree that some guns and/or ammunition are more "powerful" and can fire off more rounds, more quickly etc. than other guns. That all guns are NOT exactly equal.

Can we at least start there? :unsure:

Nobody has every denied that.

How am I supposed to laugh at you guys and call you all morons if I don't?

How am I supposed to laugh at you guys and call you all morons if I don't?

By starting your own thread. :)

Did you read "Mortal Error"?

No, I watched the documentary on TV about it. It's the only scenario that fits the evidence.

What? I was told I had to click on all of them. :mad:

Me too! I just got into 2007. My finger is so tired. I swear if I wasn't supposed to go back and click on all of them :mad:

No, I watched the documentary on TV about it. It's the only scenario that fits the evidence.

You should read it... It is a pretty good book...

You should read it... It is a pretty good book...

I'm sure it is. The documentary is fascinating.

In this day and age, it is just semantics.

Congrats on catching another fish (me) I guess. :rolleyes:

I wonder, what was wrong with the AR-14?

Am I right, people? :banana:

USS Cadmus (AR-14) was a Amphion-class repair ship of the United States Navy during World War II. Cadmus launched on 5 August 1945 by the Tampa Shipbuilding Company in Tampa, Florida and sponsored by Mrs. B. P. Ward. Cadmus was commissioned 23 April 1946, with Captain J. M. Connally in command.

:dunno:

Except it's not a handgun; it's a rifle. So comparing the two accomplishes???

Except it's not a handgun; it's a rifle. So comparing the two accomplishes???

Hey fuckchop, how's it going?

Hey fuckchop, how's it going?

Fuckin great. You?

I'm glad I listened to your advice. They stayed here 3 days and I wanted to kill them both (metaphorically, of course).

They're gone now.

Still want that carry class?

Is this something people didn't know? Like...seriously?

They don't know sh1t about sh1t but trust them when it comes to changing our constitution.

Is this something people didn't know? Like...seriously?

They would have a stroke if you told them an AR-15 comes in 9mm too. BAN 9MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

They would have a stroke if you told them an AR-15 comes in 9mm too. BAN 9MM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They like the metric system which might cause them to short circuit.