Sign in to follow this  
tanatastic

Let’s see where you really stand. Liberal/Conservative quiz.

those are all subsets, the number one sign is protest, thinking you deserve more than you actually do, thinking others deserve more than they actually do, hence disrespecting authority cause you think you are special

That is different.

I understand that I am wrong alot and to some(not very many) I am in a position of authority. I see many other people in positions of authority be wrong over and over again, from GM's making bad draft picks and free agency signings to CEO's purchasing companies that lose them money.

Just because someone is in a position of authority does not make them correct.

What you are describing is selfishness and has nothing to do with authority.

That is different.

I understand that I am wrong alot and to some(not very many) I am in a position of authority. I see many other people in positions of authority be wrong over and over again, from GM's making bad draft picks and free agency signings to CEO's purchasing companies that lose them money.

Just because someone is in a position of authority does not make them correct.

What you are describing is selfishness and has nothing to do with authority.

regardless of how they got there or what they do, they are still superiors to you and deserve your respect

you even said your managers (so people above you know you are disrespectful) I know alot of my managers are idiots, but they are still ranked above me, and I respect them personally. Of course we have a saying those who can deal, those who can't floor

I posted this link about a year ago and I'm not sure if the questions have changed or not, but this one is much more in-depth and gives you a more accurate gauge or where people stand.

https://www.politicalcompass.org/test

Economic Left/Right: -3.63 Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -0.62

---

In the middle again

• Like 1

regardless of how they got there or what they do, they are still superiors to you and deserve your respect

you even said your managers (so people above you know you are disrespectful) I know alot of my managers are idiots, but they are still ranked above me, and I respect them personally. Of course we have a saying those who can deal, those who can't floor

Sorry, I like I said previously I am wrong alot, you are getting hung up on a typo I had. The test used questions like "All authority should be questioned."

I respect my managers, however their decisions are not absolute and should be challenged when I disagree with them if I believe a different decision would help the company more than their decision. I meant my previous comments to be more along the lines of "nobody would confuse me for a yes man".

Your Political Compass

Economic Left/Right: 0.63
Social Libertarian/Authoritarian: -4.72

This document certifies that Kanil inhabits the right libertarian quadrant of The Political Compass